Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Started watching the latest (and last) Jack Ryan season. The episodes come out weekly. I think that should be outlawed,

I absolutely agree! What are we, in the Dark Ages? (Waiting for the new "Ted Lasso" every week was killing.)

• Like 2
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

The kid at the counter is slaying me, for real. 

Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Ack! David, WASH YOUR FUCKING HANDS! 

AND counter guy put his gloved hand up to his mouth to stifle a laugh. 

My inner germaphobe is squirming.

• Like 6
  • Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 2
Just now, Angry Moldovan2 said:

Public peeing? This is what passes as entertainment 

Seriously. I was reading some old threads this week, and on one episode of "Unexpected" (remember THAT dumpster fire? Good times) I sat here and watched THREE people peer at a toilet bowl, then try to clean it. What has become of me? I used to have hopes and dreams! 

• LOL 11
5 minutes ago, greekmom said:

I'm guessing next week we are going to be doing double duty. Sundays and Mondays?

Clearing my schedule in advance! 

• Like 3
  • Love 2
11 minutes ago, GrammyPammy said:

Tyray: “maybe Carmella is in prison…”  So, he’d be okay with a felon? A murderer, even? 
I do think his sister is so pretty and feminine, I love her hairstyle.

Yes, his sister is so beautiful and I think his brother is cute, too!

• Like 2
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Seriously. I was reading some old threads this week, and on one episode of "Unexpected" (remember THAT dumpster fire? Good times) I sat here and watched THREE people peer at a toilet bowl, then try to clean it. What has become of me? I used to have hopes and dreams! 

Sweet summer child... we all had hopes and dreams.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 5
Just now, GrammyPammy said:

Gino and the barmaid…has a ring to it. He’d be better off with her or anyone, really!

Like he'd ever have a prayer with her. She's thinking "thank all the gods who are honored in Panama that my boyfriend isn't a loser like this schlub."

• Like 3
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, AR Traveler said:

David would have loved the street food Kenny and Armando had in one of their early seasons.  Just as rustic.

According to Anthony Bourdain Vietnam has the best street food in the world. David needs to lighten up and enjoy it. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

According to Anthony Bourdain Vietnam has the best street food in the world. David needs to lighten up and enjoy it. 

Too bad he's in the Philippines.

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Is that show coming back? 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
Just now, tvrox said:

I have no idea, I don't think I have MTV any more. I gave up on Teen Mom years ago. Maybe I should pop into the forums and see what's happening. Hahahaha, I kill me. I'm sure NOTHING's happened. 

• Applause 1
  • LOL 2
Just now, tvrox said:

I loved that show. The kids enraged me, especially that man child in the last season(?) from New Hampshire who controlled his baby mama to the nth degree. Oy, my blood pressure!!

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2
(edited)
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh shit, I got my foreign "loves of my life" mixed up. 

Everything is merging into everything. I can’t tell Romania from Belarus. Tom from Fred.

3 minutes ago, Shelbie said:

Imagine if Jasmine and Kenny were a couple. The crying would never stop.

Dead eee

Edited by Angry Moldovan2
  • Like 3
  • LOL 4
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

They'd float away on a sea of tears. 

And Meisha is going to float away on a sea of something, thanks to Nicola's 46 year backup.

• Like 2
  • Fire 2
  • LOL 5