Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Just now, Bees52 said:

Wait... by any chance have you two recently purchased yellow jackets and like to dance around in school?

Yes...I'm still triggered by that ad and it hasn't been on for over a month lol

Oh, Hell, I've been doing that for years.  I even taught others how to do it at a Self-Care workshop at work.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

Alright, This doesn't look like a THERAPIST.  Which is what this man needs.

He has no business dating.

And fuck that cigar.

Riley's an asshole. He wants her followed? He wants to know "what percentage of women lie"? Fuck him and his cigar. He's trash. And that "PI" he's talking to knows what side his bread is buttered on. He'll come up with some dirt, all right. Even if he has to make it up out of whole cloth.

• Like 7
  • Applause 2
32 minutes ago, Gobi said:

Lurking. Have a cast on my wrist, makes it too hard to type. By the time I could type something, the moment will have passed.

Feel better soon. 

• Like 2
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Macy's sucks. In Boston we used to have Filene's (and Filene's Basement), and Jordan Marsh. Macy's bought both, closed them, and brought in a fuckng Macy's instead. It is CRAP. If I'm looking for a cardigan for my 94 year old mother I'll turn to them but otherwise? Feh. 

Last time for me was probably the New York flagship years ago with the wooden escalators. It and Lord and Taylor are like the Bay here.

• Like 5
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Riley's an asshole. He wants her followed? He wants to know "what percentage of women lie"? Fuck him and his cigar. He's trash. And that "PI" he's talking to knows what side his bread is buttered on. He'll come up with some dirt, all right. Even if he has to make it up out of whole cloth.

So Violet was right. He loves only himself. 

• Like 2
  • Fire 3
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, greekmom said:

what hair vittamins do you recommend and other treatments?

I used Gaia Hair Skin & Nails mostly, also some from Swanson. (Gaia is expensive, I took 2 a day, not 4. I’ve just discontinued them.) I think Virtue density spray and shampoo and conditioner for thinning hair helped. i massaged my scalp too, took lots of Omega oil and ate lots of fish.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

How do these poor poor poor people who live in these tarp shacks have smartphones and internet. 

SMS access. They don’t have the same infrastructure western countries have.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
1 minute ago, judylo said:

I used Gaia Hair Skin & Nails mostly, also some from Swanson. (Gaia is expensive, I took 2 a day, not 4. I’ve just discontinued them.) I think Virtue density spray and shampoo and conditioner for thinning hair helped. i massaged my scalp too, took lots of Omega oil and ate lots of fish.

I eat fish for breakfast every day. It's probably why I'm not bald yet. 

• Like 4

Oh, yuck. Just yuck. Everybody's horny and needs some eggplant. 

We just don't need to know that. 

1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan2 said:

So David is a sex fiend, you know where Sharpe is gong with this

I had a feeling that David had a dark side. 

• Like 8
  • Sad 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
(edited)
1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

Oh, yuck. Just yuck. Everybody's horny and needs some eggplant. 

We just don't need to know that. 

I like the term in Queen Charlotte “ My garden is in bloom.l really want to garden “

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Like 1
  • LOL 3
26 minutes ago, Doublemint said:

The air is now breathable here in NJ.  My friend had to go to the hospital and stay overnight Weds - it was so bad.

OH no! 

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1
8 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan2 said:

Oh, let’s really exploit the poverty of others

Sharps should be paying her 1000  a week, that could go far in improving their lives.

• Like 4
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I like the term in Queen Charlotte “ My garden is in bloom.l really want to garden “

Too subtle for 90 Day.   I'd love to hear Jasmine say that - what a change.

• LOL 3
28 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Anybody else here have COVID-driven alopecia? 

I have the most interesting bald spots! One looks like a comma, and then there are a couple of oblong ones.

No tears, folks. It doesn't bother me. I find it amusing.

Glad you're not following Gino's lead! 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, mmecorday said:

I keep a box of tissues on my bedside table because I have allergies. Not everything is about sex, Miss Dollar Tree Katie Holmes. 

Same. I'm lost without tissues. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

Right? I always have tissues by the bed ne not for sexy times 

I have allergies and they are worse in the mornings. It's not that weird to have tissues by the bed. 

• Like 2
Just now, magemaud said:

It appears that Sheila is only deaf in one ear so she should be able to function almost normally even without a hearing aid. 

If that's the case I too lost an eardrum in early childhood, not from sticking a broom in my ear but still, I do have limited hearing. But I've never considered it a disabling 

• Like 1
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

I keep a box of tissues on my bedside table because I have allergies. Not everything is about sex, Miss Dollar Tree Katie Holmes. 

I keep a box of tissues on my bedside table because as a fully fledged Old Lady I must have a box of tissues in every room.

• Like 4
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 12