Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Gabe, you should have lived down in Colombia for a few months, saw what day to day was like, and then got married.

Just now, Suzywriter said:

Gabe seems used to demanding his own way, and getting it.

Aka Tantrum or Mantrum,

• Like 3
(edited)
4 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Did you watch VaLentine’s catchy “Adore You” You Tube video I posted on the Paradise page? Carlos makes a cameo appearance 

He must have been an alumni of the Sojaboy School of Musical Influence and Connectivity.

Edited by Hotel Snarker
  • LOL 7

Hi everyone! I'm a little late, but have been watching Part 2.

So... Trey was that important an obstacle to their marriage that they had to bring him to the reunion? I want to see what Gabe's sister has to say, not him.

• Like 9
  • Love 1

Fuck off Trey. You just told us she has reason to worry. Stop trying to gaslight Isabel into being OK with you insisting that the only place you can hang out with Gabe is at a club. Go call Jovi, he’ll go with you.

• Like 4
1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

Maybe Trey and Gabe hit the bars rocking some extra large yammy drawers?

Rumor has it that Gabe’s new penis doesn’t need any padding. Maybe he and Yohan can whip them out for comparison and we’ll vote 

• LOL 5
3 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan2 said:

I know nothing or no one in the tell all the elder lady. Any good dirt that’s vital to know about

Lady in hot pink muppet coat is Debbie, who's 68, and packed up her ostrich feathers and silver lame cowboy boots to run to the arms of her snaggle toothed, scrawny, chinless lovair in Morocco. Oh, and he's 24. But they were in luuuuuuuuv!

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3

He doesn’t GAF about weird eye Jen. Who cares? Why do the Americans all act like they’re all prizes and everything must bend to their conventions?

• Like 1
  • Applause 6
  • Love 1
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Lady in hot pink muppet coat is Debbie, who's 68, and packed up her ostrich feathers and silver lame cowboy boots to run to the arms of her snaggle toothed, scrawny, chinless lovair in Morocco. Oh, and he's 24. But they were in luuuuuuuuv!

And she fell off his donkey. A real one.

• LOL 4
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

She looks tragically brilliant 

• Like 3
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1