Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Did Mahmoud actually just stamp his little foot and say "I don't want to do this ANY MORE!"? What is he, seven? 

There was something on Soapdirt about him recently. That he may have only 6or 7th grade education. He is very very triggered against anything not his worldview.

• Like 4
  • Mind Blown 5
5 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Hello all!! Don’t care about these idiots but am a bit troubled by the next Before the 90 Days iteration with the tragic overtones of the widow.

She must have signed up for it 

Armchair shrinking here...I wonder if Daniele was such a pain and a troublemaker to Yohan because she was overcompensating for her belief that he is 'hot' and she wasn't going to be driven by stick shift. 

• Applause 1
  • Useful 3
Just now, magemaud said:

She must have signed up for it 

Oh I’m sure…but I just find the heart tugging emotive promos to be at odds with my view of this as a completely trashy reality show.

• Applause 2
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh, goody, lets get Tim and Veronica's perspectives. They're so wise and insightful. 

They kind of are...neither one stuck with their messy entanglements, and they have better sense than to try to reignite the past.

This is a pretty sad state of affairs. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
Just now, Gobi said:

And now, lets talk about dicks.

Is the Idiots in Paradise iteration going to have a tell all? Will we get to hear even more about how Carlos and Valentine are both tops? (Did you all know they're both tops?) 

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 2
  • LOL 5
2 minutes ago, kacesq said:

I barely remember Trey.

This is so INSANELY stupid. To the men among us, do your guy friends really get all sulky and passive aggressive when you have a girlfriend? Like they get all mad that you can't hang out in the man cave and watch football as much? 

• Like 1
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, Mr. Miner said:

I was indifferent about Gabe, now I’m pretty sure I hate him.

Feeling the same. He knew damned well that he was baiting Mahmood.  Gabe insisting that everyone live like his family did is insane. .

• Like 5
  • Applause 2
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

This is so INSANELY stupid. To the men among us, do your guy friends really get all sulky and passive aggressive when you have a girlfriend? Like they get all mad that you can't hang out in the man cave and watch football as much? 

Maybe in Incelland.

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

I barely remember Trey.

Somebody made a good point about him. Gabe accused Mahmoud of trying to control Nicole then he just shrugs off Monica and other’s observations that Isobel is controlling him by not allowing him to hang out with Trey 

• Like 5
  • Applause 1

For some reason I thought they were going to let Tim/Veronica ask questions?  But no, they're just there to comment to themselves.  This show is already bloated, we don't require that!

• Applause 5
6 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Is the Idiots in Paradise iteration going to have a tell all? Will we get to hear even more about how Carlos and Valentine are both tops? (Did you all know they're both tops?) 

Did you watch VaLentine’s catchy “Adore You” You Tube video I posted on the Paradise page? Carlos makes a cameo appearance 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2