Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

29 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I used to watch it religiously. It was Emily and Kobe (and older son, Covid) who pushed me over the edge. 

It is lonely watching it and being the only one posting anything. I don’t laugh as much as I used to and it is becoming boring. Maybe it needs to be a half hour version that can piggyback the 20 minute preview.

• Like 5
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

Bilal and Shaeeda

DOUCHELAL?! image.jpeg.08d0f4539a6c7b0c884e837abb6eff0f.jpeg

5 hours ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I used to watch it religiously. It was Emily and Kobe (and older son, Covid) who pushed me over the edge. 

Pretty soon they will put Leida on PT. TLC’s barrel never had a bottom.

Found some info about Jen and her “Master’s Degrees” via Screenrant. She is a speech-language pathologist at a learning center in Oklahoma. Of course you cannot get two master’s just to be a farmer. On her Instagram, you can learn a whole lot from her. I know I did. I had no idea that most children can speak up to 300 words in occasional sentences by the age of two! I expected to learn that from my longtime doctor and church friend, not a 90 Day cast member!

Anyway, she’s been a teacher/counselor and worked with kids with learning disabilities, possibly autism and ADHD. And if you suck at Excel, just reach out to her ASAP!

She’s got a Bachelor of Arts in Communication, a Master of Education, and a Master of Science in Communication. YOU’RE WELCOME! 

https://screenrant.com/90-day-fiance-other-way-jen-boecher-job/

• Mind Blown 3
16 hours ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Pretty soon they will put Leida on PT. TLC’s barrel never had a bottom.

remember when they brought out Dinyell and ruddy-faced sidekick Beth on PT? They lasted ONE episode! 

Edited by magemaud
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2
23 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

It is lonely watching it and being the only one posting anything. I don’t laugh as much as I used to and it is becoming boring. Maybe it needs to be a half hour version that can piggyback the 20 minute preview.

I watch it, sometimes not paying 100 percent attention. I will try to post more!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
10 hours ago, magemaud said:

remember when they brought out Dinyell and ruddy-faced sidekick Beth on PT? They lasted ONE episode! 

And to think I was really contemplating quitting the show altogether because those trashy hoes replaced my favorites (at the time), TARIK AND DEAN…and then next week, phew, they’re gone. But then Tim and Veronica show up, and I’m so torn. I know I was gonna grow to love them, but I have never forgotten when Tim was an annoying, disgusting asshole in Colombia.

Rated last week’s episode a lowly 1. Yeah, I’m so sorry. The episode just wasn’t it for me. It failed in every way possible. I LOVED your snark and investigations into Jen’s quest to become an Indian wife, but I want some more OUSSSSSAAAAAAAAMMMMAAAA!

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Great to see you back! Nothing's happened.

Haha, I was so busy last year with my husband's illness and all the travel and i got way behind. I am caught up now. Oh and I'm now a a Travel Consultant!

• Like 3
  • Applause 5
21 hours ago, Hotel Snarker said:

She is a speech-language pathologist at a learning center in Oklahoma

I’m still stunned that a S-L pathologist would not correct her own vocal fry

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 2
  • LOL 2

Sorry for above, a glitch  occurred and I could not post anything new,  it wanted me to reply again to Frozen Diva. Hi all! I hope this isn’t as boring as the First Look. Wait, it already is!

• Like 4
  • LOL 2