Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Just now, kacesq said:

I’m so over the ball gown prom dress aesthetic of all reality show reunions. This isn’t the Oscars.

In their context it kinda is.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

I’m so over the ball gown prom dress aesthetic of all reality show reunions. This isn’t the Oscars.

Nikki's dress might play at the Adult Video News awards though. 

• LOL 5
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

A status devoutly to be wished. I'm sure she and Nick are just having a great time, living their lives. 

I feel like it has been months since we have seen them. Not enough drama

• Like 6
  • Love 1
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Shawn was backstage getting her note cards from the producer. Now she’ll know what uninteresting questions she’s supposed to ask.

We should be the ones there to ask the questions and we surely don't need note cards.

• Like 3
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 4

So is Sophie wearing a better wig? She mentioned it being her natural color but didn’t say it was her real hair. I know they were filmed two years ago when she was trying to grow out her fried blonde hair, could it possibly have grown back so long and silky straight? 

• Like 4
  • Useful 2

Oh please Ashley. This is stupid. 

1 minute ago, OneGuy said:

In their context it sort of is.

Razzies maybe.

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
3 minutes ago, Gobi said:

And here are Devin and Nick, the couple everyone has forgotten.

3 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Blondie I don’t even remember you so…

I know! Shaun said there are seven couples there, it felt like we saw two, four at the most. The same ones every week. Devin and Nick were so long ago! 🙄

• Like 5
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Riveting, must see tv. Ugh! THIS IS SO FUCKING STUPID!

I love you Auntie. I feel like we are always on the same wavelength. 

are you watching Prison Brides?

• Like 5

I do think Shaun is gorgeous and I love her dress.

Oh please she was showing in her THs during the damn show. 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, kacesq said:

And the guys all sit there in Casual Friday clothes. Only Rob looks like he’s at an event 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
38 minutes ago, judylo said:

Hi everyone. Again coming in early. I will probably be watching and reading along, but probably not commenting much today. A few hours ago I found out that a dear friend and longtime former colleague died suddenly yesterday. He and his wife had moved to Italy and had just gotten their permanent residency a few weeks ago. He had asthma, but they think it might have been a massive heart attack. He was 67. New grandkid. Such a great guy. I am shocked and heartbroken.

So Sorry. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

I wonder when these lovely participants adorn themselves do they sit in their outfits? Cause Sophie is slanted back and her boobs have flopped to the sides.

• Like 4
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I just hope that poor baby doesn't get Sam's chin. 

Don't worry, someone already got it.

• LOL 8

What I love about these shows is that they show all the problems and red flags but then present them as obstacles to true love.

• Like 3
  • Applause 2

That might be Sophie's actual hair but it sure as shit is not her color. That mop screams box dye. 

I wonder when these lovely participants adorn themselves do they sit in their outfits? Cause Sophie is slanted back and her boobs have flopped to the sides.

Sophie cannot dress herself. Her clothes do not flatter her and don't fit her well. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

That might be Sophie's actual hair but it sure as shit is not her color. That mop screams box dye. 

The poshest of box dyes!

igor is mouthy today. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

It’s 1% her hair and 99% extensions.

• Like 1
  • Applause 4
  • Useful 1
11 minutes ago, kacesq said:

I think so. I think her lips are more plumped. Among other things.

She is the Picture of Dorian Gray. Every absurd screech fest makes her melt more.

• Like 3
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
43 minutes ago, judylo said:

Hi everyone. Again coming in early. I will probably be watching and reading along, but probably not commenting much today. A few hours ago I found out that a dear friend and longtime former colleague died suddenly yesterday. He and his wife had moved to Italy and had just gotten their permanent residency a few weeks ago. He had asthma, but they think it might have been a massive heart attack. He was 67. New grandkid. Such a great guy. I am shocked and heartbroken.

I'm so sorry to hear that. Condolences to his family, and to you, Judy.

• Like 1
  • Hugs 2
  • Love 2
23 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Yeah, never before seen content from Gino’s bachelor party, ready to be sprung on him at the Tell All. How serendipitous!

Those poor strippers, LOL. 

• LOL 4
1 minute ago, Doublemint said:

This new show looks like a no for me - MORE Jasmine!  No thanks.

Not to mention Angela.

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Sad 2
Just now, Doublemint said:

This new show looks like a no for me - MORE Jasmine!  No thanks.

I’m not doing HEA. Not a single couple I can tolerate. 🥲

• Like 4
  • Applause 2
1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

Wouldn't you be?

Yes. I am.

I’m not doing HEA. Not a single couple I can tolerate. 🥲

I’ll have to save my snarking for Seeking Sister Wife.

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

Guys, I just bought my birthday gift to myself-tickets to "Come From Away" for my lad, houseguest and me. So excited! I saw it in Providence last year and as we were walking out of the theater we were talking about seeing it again. Tickets cost the EARTH but worth every penny. Can't take my miserable pittance with me! 

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Love 5