Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, tvrox said:

Igor was too though! Maybe the production staff had to hire the waiters to listen to her song. 

I meant it as a joke because they "looked" like waiters all dressed alike.

Ten more minutes - hang in there baby!

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

Rob's no Prince.  Let's just get that out of the way.  Sophie seems like a nice woman.  MOMMY Sophie is just beyond-o.

Time for Sophie to shit or get on back to London.

• Like 8
29 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

A stone cold fox with some cute little piggies….congrats

Aww, thanks! Oreo was getting roughed up by a too-playful dog and Double Stuff was widowed and refusing to eat. They are both doing better now that they have each other to jailhouse hump.

• Hugs 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Sophie's hair is not "fluffy". Its FRIED. She needs a trim and a deep conditioner. 

It’s a wig. One she has defended vociferously.

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 2
  • LOL 2

I try to be a good person and now shallow, but some people on TLC are hard to look out…case in point Sophie’s shiny faced taut duck lipped mother.

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Sophie’s Mom looks  like Molly minus the fillers

I mean, she's only in her forties maybe, right? Too much time at the tanning salon? And the hair! 

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Love 2

I mean, she's only in her forties maybe, right? Too much time at the tanning salon? And the hair! 

She lives in Spain 

Will Gino wear a top hat to the wedding? 

• Like 5
  • LOL 5

They're pushing the bisexual storyline line so hard because without that, Sophie and Rob are terminally boring. All we can do is joke about the bathroom. 

• Like 8
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
14 minutes ago, magemaud said:

And a shower with the curtain closed and a sink on the side. That’s REALLY “en suite” 

It was a ridiculous fad in the 90s.

I recently rented a hotel room like that. It was an 'accessible' room. I'll say!

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

And a shower with the curtain closed and a sink on the side. That’s REALLY “en suite” 

I recently rented a hotel room like that. It was an 'accessible' room. I'll say!

• Like 4
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Next week: Rob is the victim yet again. Hard to believe, right?

Poor Rob. He's so misunderstood. Everyone is so mean to him. He, on the other hand is a saint. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 5

• Like 1

Poor Rob. He's so misunderstood. Everyone is so mean to him. He, on the other hand is a saint. 

Unless someone says 'duvet' in his presence.

• Like 2
  • LOL 7

Lawdy, Clayton.  Just let Annalee go.  She obviously just wanted a month long vacation with you.Then Clayton: your MOTHER lives in your closet.

Sorry dude. Even a person from the way out far away PERU of all places; understands this situation between you and Mom is: NUTTY!

Annalee can just go back home, tell Daddy that was a great interesting vacay. THE END.

• Like 9
  • Applause 2
(edited)

Nice to be with all you clever snarkers tonight. Now I have to watch Miss Scarlet and Duke to cleanse my soul. Have a good week. Watch Prison Wives if you can remember to (Wed., 9:30 EST, WE channel). I’ll need to check on the snow and steel myself for my pup’s last pee walk of the night. Ciao for now.

Edited by Auntie Anxiety
  • Like 6
  • Love 3

OK peeps, thanks for all the laughs! You were all on fire and I laughed A LOT. I may turn up tomorrow for whatever's on if anyone's going to be around. if not, have a FAB week, dust off your snow shovels, do NOT buy a lime green spandex jumpsuit. and stay away from the pawn shop. I love you all, MWAH!

• Like 3
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Nice to be with all you clever snarkers tonight. Now I have to watch Miss Scarlet and Duke to cleanse my soul. Have a good week. Watch Prison Wives if you can remember to (Wed., 9:30 EST, WE channel). Now I have to check on the snow and steel myself for my pup’s last pee walk of the night. Ciao for now.

I am watching Prison Wives, it is interesting.

• Like 6
2 hours ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Penis decoration overload in 3…..2…..1

Do they have to pay for all of the penis decorations, or does Sharp cover that. I'm just imagining a "Penis Overload" line item in the budget. 

• LOL 8