Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Doublemint said:

They sound like that's what they want, to keep her in he loop.

Gives them lots of filming options if she is around a lot. Lots of potential drama and angst and opportunities for Kenny’s tears.🙄

• Applause 4
  • Useful 1
Just now, Red Bridey said:

Where are you going?

I would be very interested in taking this vehicle to the establishment known as the Hotel Pierre.

Like any airport cab driver needs anything other than the hotel name lol. I hate that commercial.

• Like 6
  • Applause 2
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I get that but I have read quite a few cases where women have threatened to sue for custody, tried to kidnap the child etc. A woman already crying about giving up a child may not be as ready as she thinks she is….I could be totally wrong here but just my opinion.

Agree 1000%.

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

And of course Mary's hilarious idea is that someone will get a pie in the face. (You know its her idea). That Mary. So full of fun and merriment. 

Mary is a sadist. She enjoys inflicting pain on the people she loves the most.

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I get that but I have read quite a few cases where women have threatened to sue for custody, tried to kidnap the child etc. A woman already crying about giving up a child may not be as ready as she thinks she is….I could be totally wrong here but just my opinion.

This was fairly common before the ethics (and law) caught up with the science.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
Just now, MagicEyes said:

Mary is a sadist. She enjoys inflicting pain on the people she loves the most.

Its the only way she seems to relate to people. 

Oh no! Mary has a panic attack coming on! Maybe a pie in the face would cheer her up. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 3
1 minute ago, Gobi said:

Stuff it, Brandan's mom. It's not like you were ever Mom of the Year material.

She knows it though.  She's trying. I don't advocate throwing away a recovering addict who's trying to improve her life and do better. 

• Like 12
  • Applause 1
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

A pie in the face! What a hilarious jape! I can hardly contain my laughter. 

We'll need it after that, "you kids need therapy before you start a family," chat.

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

Gang, I am sucking on a tootsie pop right now in solidarity with the lollipop Sarper grabbed out of Shakinah's mouth and threw on the ground. Seeing that scene in promos made me crave Tootsie pops so I bought a bag for the first time ever. And this is the last one. 

• Like 6
  • Love 1
22 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

"How am I going to make friends? I'm a pouty, sulky, immature dud!" 

I'm pretty sure this immature 40 year old woman's  only 'friend' was her mother. There's no freaking way  anyone  else in her age  group would put up with her theatrics and pity party.

• Like 5
  • Applause 2
1 minute ago, LEILANI2 said:

I'm pretty sure this immature 40 year old woman's  only 'friend' was her mother. There's no freaking way  anyone  else in her age  group would put up with her theatrics and pity party.

She had a few friends over before her trek to Turkey. They all looked and sounded like Shekky.

• Like 5
  • Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 1
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

She had a few friends over before her trek to Turkey. They all looked and sounded like Shekky.

Probably friends of Matt Sharp from college who flew in at their own expense and provided their own wardrobe so they could be on TV.

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

No  I was talking about the dusty Temu  Angelina middle aged mermaid. Sorry I'm behind and catching up.

Edited by LEILANI2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 3
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Probably friends of Matt Sharp from college who flew in at their own expense and provided their own wardrobe so they could be on TV.

That’s why they call it a reality show!

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

That reminds me. I think I’m going to buy myself a new mattress for my upcoming birthday.

I bought a memory foam mattress from Overstock a couple of years ago and I love it so very much. It is like sleeping on a cloud. 

Just now, Shelbie said:

And then replace them again in six months.

Better get Amazon subscribe and save to be sure you're replacing them at the proper intervals.

• Like 4
  • Useful 3
  • Love 1