Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Just now, judylo said:

I love Sarper. He’s funny.

I love his patent leather hair. 

Oh, yay, they're mattress shopping. Welcome back, old friend. 

Uh oh, Shekinah's sister is not going to deliver a good report to the head office. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1
Just now, Doublemint said:

Gee Holly get busy!  Reupholster the chairs, paint the kitchen, bake.  You signed up for this.

This is what Kimberly will be doing before TJ is even awake every morning!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

I have an embarrassing confession. I bought a bottle of liquor because I like the label. Soon I’ll be one of those people who decorate their houses with empty liquor bottles. I think it doesn’t really count if I end up using it for something homemade later, so maybe I’m okay there.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
Just now, MagicEyes said:

I have an embarrassing confession. I bought a bottle of liquor because I like the label. Soon I’ll be one of those people who decorate their houses with empty liquor bottles. I think it doesn’t really count if I end up using it for something homemade later, so maybe I’m okay there.

You’re fine if was nicer than a Captain Morgan bottle…

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
Just now, MagicEyes said:

As long as you didn’t share it with one of your one nighters conquests friends, you’re in the clear.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
3 minutes ago, MagicEyes said:

All good friend …I keep bottles with pretty labels too. Sometimes I use them to serve water when we have company. 

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Love 2