Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, magemaud said:

Just curious, do you usually get a reaction? I’m getting mine Tuesday 

First two or three shots I didn't get a reaction, but the last few shots I've gotten one. This one is the worst so far. 

16 hours ago, Angry Moldovan2 said:

Just do a civil ceremony while waiting.

There is no civil marriage in Israel, I believe, so they'd have to marry in the US or another country.  Then they could begin any kind of US immigration application.   He wouldn't have a problem getting a tourist visa to the US from Israel.  That is not one of the countries where the US restricts. 
The question about the annulment was posed several episodes ago, and I'm still not clear on the answer.  I don't know how you get an annulment of a marriage that was not in the Catholic church that satisfies the Catholic church. 

• Like 2
  • Useful 1

Kimberly is supposed to be so mystical and spiritual and astral, but she comes off like a whiny brat. Isn't TJ supposed to be her soulmate, destined to her by the stars? Now she sounds like she wants to speak to the manager. 

1 minute ago, kacesq said:

There is nothing remotely attractive about Sarper to me. He’s slimy.

He is the very definition of "sleaze".

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
Just now, kacesq said:

Just now, kacesq said:

Oops, sorry for the double reply. No idea how that happened or how to fix!

Anyway, Sarper is awful, but he does have pretty eyes.

• Like 1
  • Wink 1
  • Love 1
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Darcy is grinding her molars to powder right now in envy. She's calling her plastic surgeon even as we type. 

I had a laugh reaction to that, but, it's sad really, because she probably is having something else done  as we speak.

• Like 4
  • Wink 1
Just now, Suzywriter said:

Do people really not know that they will NOT be comfortable all of the time, especially while learning something new? 

Silly goose. She's an AMERICAN WOMAN. She does not have to abide by any cultural expectations or show any respect for her hosts! And she certainly doesn't need to learn anything! 

• Like 3
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 1
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Silly goose. She's an AMERICAN WOMAN. She does not have to abide by any cultural expectations or show any respect for her hosts! And she certainly doesn't need to learn anything! 

Maybe she thinks if she has to learn anything it will come to her in a dream.

• Like 1
  • LOL 6