Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Wait. What? He has a financial secret? How unlikely was that?

He fences stolen refrigerators and the power outages are hurting his business.

• LOL 6
17 minutes ago, Gobi said:

Armando had a dog grooming business. I don't know what Kenny's deal is; early retirement, maybe.

I think Kenny was a property manager in Florida but is now retired 

Edited by magemaud
  • Like 1
23 minutes ago, Doublemint said:

Why don't they adopt an older child?  Like 6 or 7?

They said on their first season (or maybe second?) that adoption isn't popular in Mexico, many times family take in children, and the kids who were available often have serious medical issues.   I don't know if that's everywhere or just the orphanage K & A went to. 

• Useful 3
Just now, Suzywriter said:

Great. We had one of those one-second power failures that messes up the wifi and  every clock in the house. 

I hate those.   I usually forget to reset the cycle on the washer, and don't remember until I go to start it, and the cycle is way short.    I'm getting good at resetting the three digital clocks in the kitchen though.   What I really dislike is the lag time when the outage is longer, and the cable boxes, and internet have to reset.  

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

I hate those.   I usually forget to reset the cycle on the washer, and don't remember until I go to start it, and the cycle is way short.    I'm getting good at resetting the three digital clocks in the kitchen though.   What I really dislike is the lag time when the outage is longer, and the cable boxes, and internet have to reset.  

I was installing a new printer for work when it happened, and was on the last step. Back to step 1. 

• Mind Blown 2
  • Sad 5
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

Oh shit I keep forgetting Kenny is 60. That is way too old.

My Father was 63 when I was born.  Don't ask.   He died when I was 3 1/2.  I was very close to him and have memories.  completely heartbroken.  But, I'm glad he was my Father.

• Like 2
  • Hugs 5
  • Sad 2
  • Applause 1
Just now, kacesq said:

And when this season ends these two will go right back to joking around on Pillow Talk. So spare me the forced waterworks.

You ain't kidding. Drop a hat, and one, or both of them will cry over it right now.

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
Just now, Doublemint said:

My Father was 63 when I was born.  Don't ask.   He died when I was 3 1/2.  I was very close to him and have memories.  completely heartbroken.  But, I'm glad he was my Father.

I’m 45, not an option for me now but I couldn’t imagine running after a toddler. I don’t have the energy. I’m sorry you lost your dad. My friend left behind a toddler, he was only in his 30s so you never know….

• Like 4
  • Useful 1
Just now, Gobi said:

But he isn't a multimillionaire.

This is also true.  I myself could not imagine.  I’m questioning whether we should’ve gotten a puppy…he’s 1 now but it’s a lot LOL.  Can’t imagine babies.

• Like 5