Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

13 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

My god Holly looks like a corpse.

That would actually explain a lot. 

Hey Brandon is doing the shower in airport bathroom thing!! 

• Like 4

So her brother is okay for company to the airport, but Brandan can't hangout with his mother and sister, without her watching. Make it make sense, please...

• Like 8
  • Wink 1
17 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Why doesn’t she just read tarot cards or tea leaves or 🎱 to find out how the wedding is going to turn out? Eliminates all the stress.

Serious reply--it's hard to read for yourself. There's no possible way to be objective and your desired outcome will always interfere with a clear reading. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 2
15 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Mom looks very, VERY rough. Like she should be on Life After Lockup rough.

She mostly looked like she wanted to get the hell out of there. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 2
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Mary: "I want him to be mine forever. That's why I plan to murder him in his sleep and bury him under the pigsty. Then he'll never leave."

She's his Number One fan.

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

My dog is so lucky to have me following her around on our walks and telling her what a good girl she is when she poops. Her daily affirmations.

The kind of support we all need. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
(edited)
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

And Kenny is such a duplicitous snake, using Hannah to work on Armando. What a fucking piece of shit. 

He doesn’t have her best interests at heart, he just wants his way….it is fucking gross. It is new and shiny of course she likes it.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Like 7
  • Love 2
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Maybe Kenny can sit in on some of the Spanish language classes.

That would make sense.

Oh, but wait... this show is not known for actions that make sense.

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

Kenny, for the first time, I hate you. Don't you dare groom that child into manipulating her father to your preferred end. 

(patting sofa) come on over and sit next to me. I've been living in the house of "I hate Kenny" for some time now. I'm cooking dinner in the kitchen and have the guest room all made up. 

• Like 8
  • Applause 1
(edited)

And seriously, the way Kenny's "working on Hannah" is cringeworthy. "Do you like this library?" "Do you love this school?" "Do you love it more than your school?" He's AWFUL.

I have a sneaking suspicion that the move is already a fait accompli and they are “reenacting” for the camera. 

Edited by Auntie Anxiety
  • Like 3
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 4

And seriously, the way Kenny's "working on Hannah" is cringeworthy. "Do you like this library?" "Do you love this school?" "Do you love it more than your school?" He's AWFUL.

Reminds me of some of those police interviews that illicit false confessions…I’m exaggerating of course but still…

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
1 minute ago, SunnyBeBe said:

But, what kind of education would be available in a small, rural town?  

Don't they live in San Felipe? That's a decent sized town (about 17,000 people according to Professor Google.) Looks like it has a thriving tourist economy and lots of resources. She's not exactly in a one room schoolhouse. 

• Like 3
  • Useful 3
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I have a sneaking suspicion that the move is already a fait accompli and they are “reenacting” for the camera. 

Either that, or their story line is "Kenny and Armando discuss moving to Mexico City ad infinitum, there will be a lot of arguments and crying, and they will eventually decide to find a place slightly more cosmopolitan than their current location, but opt not to move to big bad Mexico City". 

• Like 8
Just now, Doublemint said:

This is the person I want to spend the rest of my life with no matter what....

She will never change what she wants - ain't gonna work.

I give it a year, presuming they actually do get married.

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

Either that, or their story line is "Kenny and Armando discuss moving to Mexico City ad infinitum, there will be a lot of arguments and crying, and they will eventually decide to find a place slightly more cosmopolitan than their current location, but opt not to move to big bad Mexico City". 

One can hope. I just don’t wish to see smug Kenny get his way…he is such a petulant man child.

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Or Kenny agrees to adopt another child if Armando moves to where Kenny wants to live.

• Like 3
  • Useful 4