Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Just now, judylo said:

This one now is weird. (Saw First Look.)

right. of all times to have a religious awakening. During vaccumming. 

Was she high? Did the vacuum accidently go somewhere? (ok i went there)

• Like 1
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 7

Just heard Gino say last episode  that Jasmine's spending habits contributes  to his performance issues. Then Jas says she'll try anything to make their sex life better. Wonder if she ever considered saving money rather than spending as an aphrodisiac....

Nahh

Ooh, someone new to the franchise! Oh my, she has testimonials...

• Like 6
  • LOL 2
(edited)

And behold, there came a rider upon a pale horse and his name was Matt Sharp and sleaze followed with him.

Edited by Gobi
  • Like 4
  • Wink 1
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 6
2 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

"I had a religious experience while vacuuming." I think this is the basis of most stories on the "700 Club." 

While vacuuming. Or while cleaning out the chicken coop, or in the canned goods aisle of Walmart. 

• LOL 4

We have so many churches in our town. The Baptists and the Catholics have street fights over who likes to go to church more. The Catholics win, of course. The mass schedule outside the Catholic church reads like a Bill Haley and the Comets song. "One, two, three o'clock, four o'clock mass." 

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
Just now, mmecorday said:

We have so many churches in our town. The Baptists and the Catholics have street fights over who likes to go to church more. The Catholics win, of course. The mass schedule outside the Catholic church reads like a Bill Haley and the Comets song. "One, two, three o'clock, four o'clock mass." 

I am Catholic and lived in a heavily Catholic area. The first time I saw a Protestant church with just one service at 10 am on Sunday, I was shocked, lol.

• Like 3
  • LOL 3