Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E01: My Big Fat French Crush

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot,

No spoilers.  Only post about the episode and what was shown on the show up until then. No info from social or other media.  And hey. let's be careful out there! 
Forum rules are here for your reading (and adherence) pleasure. 

• Start Topic

6 hours ago, Tipsymcstagger said:

Just finally caught this s**t show. What a snooze fest. That sad little party that Twit threw for her barnacles. Jesus. Poor Isaiah seems like the only non-hug box member there. Ashley can miss me with her new role as ass-patter in-chief. It’s nauseating. Between her, Heather’s danger hair and the manufactured drama with the whole “French” tutor and Buddy situations - I’m even more over this show than ever before. Why TLC continues to think that Whitney’s life deserves the reality treatment is beyond me. I guess they’ve run out of polyamorous, hoarding, non-binary, super morbidly obese little people to chronicle or something? I will never understand the Thore dynamic. It’s seems so bizarre. And whoever said that poor Dad-wee will need to work until he dies is spot on. He’s got two unemployable 30-something parasites to support forever. Cuz the TLC gravy train will run out eventually and Twit will have to face up to being a 40-something woman with a train wreck past and a host of health problems suddenly devoid of enablers and asspatters. And that’s gonna be a rude awakening. 

I agree with everything you said, except I must point out that Ashley's been nauseatingly ass-patting since at least last season, if not ever since Whiney met Chase.  She's become very annoying.

• Love 3

My $.02:

The French tutor speaks better English than a lot of Americans I know. Her French is appalling. I call fake BS, too.

It was weird that Buddy brought out all the hotdogs/hamburgers individually wrapped in plastic. Although, the plates they had were plastic wrapped with what looked like burger toppings, all the desserts and sides were in individual containers. Made me think they were trying to be "covid-safe" by having individual servings prepared and sealed for everyone instead of everyone digging in to the same pile of food or it was catered?

Where was the furniture Whitless had in her apartment in Charlotte? I was thinking she must have taken her furniture from Greensboro to Charlotte leaving Tal to get his own (which he took when he moved out).

I have a friend who is an athletic trainer for a college girls' basketball team and another friend who recently got his personal trainer license. The athletic trainer has a college degree for his job. The personal trainer had to take college courses in anatomy, physiology, nutrition and a bunch of other things like that in addition to actual physical activity. He had to prove he knew the proper way to train/workout to not cause harm, create well rounded workout routines, and that he had the stamina to do the activities himself. The P/T had lost about 100 lbs BEFORE he decided to pursue his certification and is now at a healthy weight. She is delusional. The only thing she works out is her jaw - eating and yapping.

• LOL 3
  • Love 9

Where was the furniture Whitless had in her apartment in Charlotte? I was thinking she must have taken her furniture from Greensboro to Charlotte leaving Tal to get his own (which he took when he moved out).

Maybe it was a furnished rental?

• Love 2
On 8/25/2021 at 4:43 PM, Tipsymcstagger said:

Ashley can miss me with her new role as ass-patter in-chief. 

I also couldn't help but notice how much weight Ashley keeps gaining.  There was a scene of her and Whit in the kitchen and at first glance from the waist up, I didn't know who was who.

• Love 6

Why didn’t Whitney drop her parents off at the entrance when they went for their covid vaccine?  Once my parents hit a certain age I drove everywhere and dropped them as close to the entrance as possible.  Then she thinks she so cute back in the suv eating the snacks.  I can’t even believe most of what I’m seeing this season.  We’ve been down this road too many times.  

• Love 7
17 hours ago, Emmeline said:

Why didn’t Whitney drop her parents off at the entrance when they went for their covid vaccine?  Once my parents hit a certain age I drove everywhere and dropped them as close to the entrance as possible.  Then she thinks she so cute back in the suv eating the snacks.  I can’t even believe most of what I’m seeing this season.  We’ve been down this road too many times.  

Exactly!  Or why didn't they suggest it?  Regardless of age, in my family we always dropped each other off at front entrances.

• Love 4
On 8/18/2021 at 8:59 AM, Bugfrey Von said:

am delighted. I forget why she’s crying with a penguin hat on but uhhhh….I’ve been there. 😂 You’d have to pay me in gold ingots to allow those scenes on television for god and everybody to see.

It looked like she'd been shot in the head, or had a giant zit.  
(I'm revisiting the ones I didn't watch, determined to find out why she thinks FM is a suitor.)

• Love 2
1 hour ago, auntjess said:

It looked like she'd been shot in the head, or had a giant zit.  
(I'm revisiting the ones I didn't watch, determined to find out why she thinks FM is a suitor.)

He's male and been friendly to her - that's all it seems to take.  (And in that one season the person didn't even have to be male 😄 ). Everyone remember when Whitney was bisexual for a week? 😂

Edited by princelina
  • LOL 6