Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day: The Single Life Pillow Talk

• Start Topic

I watched a little bit and immediately fell asleep. Bravo to you brave snarkers who saw it through to the end. I like Kelani much more on PT than HEA and Veronica has grown on me, but Tim? I freaking haaate this guy. I can’t quite put into words exactly why, but that comment last night of how he went out with a girl because he pitied her made me want to throw cereal in his face. I wanted Asuelu to call him a “lying beech.”

• Love 3
On 8/16/2021 at 10:20 PM, sainte-chapelle said:

I could do without Dean and his GF. I don’t even know who she is. Mo is here to collect a paycheque 

Libby has been dubbed a potato-head, but Dean's GF is a 5-lb bag of potatoes and Libs a 3-lb bag.

I'm sick of guys on this franchise who look like they need a bath, a shampoo, a haircut, and a shave STAT. That would include, in the past week aloe in Sharp World, Coltee, Mahamit [Frauded Me], Ed, Georgi, and Florian.  Tim may be strange but he always looks clean and groomed. The Joan Crawford eyebrows weird me out, though.   

Edited by Tuneful
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, Texasmom1970 said:

I know he is not perfect and many do not like Tim. Him being there as Veronicas daughters Dad I think shows he is a person of some good character. Personally I like him and Veronica commentating together.

I think he is one of the nicer men on this show. He runs a business and seems like hard worker who doesn’t have any vices. He actually supported another woman’s child as well, who is now an adult. He is a bit odd and not sure why he is ride or die for Mike but he seems like a nice, balanced person which is rare for this show. I think many of his comments come from the fact that people seem to question his sexuality on social  all the time.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Love 7
On 8/16/2021 at 7:20 PM, sainte-chapelle said:

I could do without Dean and his GF. I don’t even know who she is. Mo is here to collect a paycheque 

I don't understand why Dean and his skillet faced GF are on this at all. He was only involved because of Tarik and I actually thought they were pretty entertaining on PT. All Dean does now is yell. 

And no more Debbie please!

Edited by lizajane
  • Love 7
On 8/21/2021 at 5:23 PM, lizajane said:

I don't understand why Dean and his skillet faced GF are on this at all. He was only involved because of Tarik and I actually thought they were pretty entertaining on PT. All Dean does now is yell. 

And no more Debbie please!

I zoned out a few seasons...was there coverage of Dean and this chick? Skillet face...yes! I thought she was a guy until I saw the baby bump. He's trying to act like Robert, yelling at the TV. I prefer Anny & Robert. 

I do like Veronica & Tim's banter, even with his weird, "Angry Birds" eyebrows. I had those eyebrows previously because mine stopped growing on the ends. Tim, please, go get microblading like I did. You'll look happier!

Speaking of eyebrows, Coltee's have always unnerved me. They are like magical worms. 

Someone please stop with "Big" Ed. He's so...greasy. When his Mom (who is, very sweet) was smearing Nair all over him I mused out loud WTH is that, and my 14 year old replied, "Probably mayo". 😆 And stop with the women younger than your daughter, dude. You are NOT a catch by any means. 

FerNANDA is so horny for that creepy Robbie. Biting each others lips off, my teen was squirming in her seat with discomfort. He creeps me out because his eyes look like black rat dots, kind of "Coraline" buttons. 

Danielle...my GRANDMOTHER carried that exact handbag before she passed away 15 years ago in her late '70's! Please stop also with that "Oompa Loompa" knot you tie the top of your hair in, it does NOT work. I mute her when she speaks because her "trying not to giggle" voice grates on me. I'm sorry, but I can almost detect the crotch odor from my TV screen. 

I hope Molly and Kelly work out, but I'm smelling something fishy there. I know first-hand a relationship can be difficult when one partner is very open and the other you have to pull details out of. 

I couldn't handle Kalani on the show, but am finding her tolerable on Pillow Talk. Even Asuelu is more amusing than annoying this way. 

I missed all of Tom because I refuse to watch Darcey, but I do enjoy the banter with his sister Emma. Keep them coming each week!

Edited by snarkish
  • Love 2

Didn't watch the Single Life episode but am watching Pillow Talk. I cannot believe that Ed for one second thinks we will believe that that girl would ever in a million years be interested in him for any reason other than to be on national TV. Talk about a fake storyline! And can he actually move his head? Poor thing has no neck! We can't help how we look, but he is a serious troll and trying to punch way above his league. And is he stalking her. or what?

Danielle needs to forget about Living in the Back of a Truck Mohamed. What the hell happened to him? Slimy as he was in their season, he was at least attractive. And it's pretty rich of him to say women think too much about their looks when he was pretty much repelled by Danielle's physical appearance, which was not helped by how dumb as a box of rocks she is.

Wondering, too, when was all of this filmed. Lauren gave birth very recently but doesn't even seem to be showing tonight. Her husband is very funny.

Colt: Gross. Wonder if Vanessa is also on it for TV fame. Hope Jess and her husband work out. He's a big upgrade. Does anyone know what he does for a living? That dinner was cringey. Jess is right: You'll lose him the same way you got him. Colt is so fake seeming.

Love Tim and Veronica. They weren't on The Other Way Pillow Talk last night and were sorely missed.

• Love 3
13 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Tim says he got stuck with Veronica…..😝 I don’t think he feels that way.  He seems to adore her.  

I agree. One of the things I like is how comfortable they are together and truly seem to care for each other. And they snark good together!

Edited by Texasmom1970
my spelling
  • Love 7

pasting my comment here as I was in the wrong forum!!!

Anyone here of Single Life Pillow Talk?

Fern “I don’t know where we are” Tim “ I know he is a psycho “ 😂 

is Mo trying to rip off Alexei with the nuts? I never found Alexei attractive but he is a nice guy…unlike Mo

Annie is trying to hard with the “ look how cute I am with my misunderstanding English”  

I do like that Alex is not here for Lorens bullshit and constantly shuts her down. They are a good match.

• Love 3

Debbie - are you out of your f-g mind?

Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

Tim called it to “ oh he was homeschooled…that explains everything “ Jess and her husband aren’t ones to talk about too soon.

Jess' visa was running out.

• LOL 1
Just now, Frozendiva said:

Some people have to charge the phone, some people have to go to work, some folks don't spend half the day texting!

I don’t check my phone for days. I am not that into social media either. I like quiet snark and alone time 😂 

• Love 1
On 10/4/2021 at 9:33 PM, Frozendiva said:

Sometimes I wouldn't mind a mini fridge upstairs to put some cold drinks and such.

We always had a mini fridge in the garage growing up.  Came in handy!

On 10/4/2021 at 9:44 PM, sainte-chapelle said:

I don’t check my phone for days.

I left my phone at work on Monday and it was quite liberating.  We were out the internet for a month and that was VERY liberating!

• Love 1

Hi!  I'm still here and watching.

I don't think I appreciate them only bringing in Mohamed to comment on Danielle's segments, Yasan & interpreter friend for Britanny (weird- I forgot his name), and Jess & hubby for Colt's. Feels a little off.

• Love 3

Robert has Ed’s number. “It is not about you all the time Ed” 

Funny that Brit ghosted Azan but now she blames Azan and claims the trust issues started with him….I detect a pattern. She is full of shit. What the fuck is with Terrance’s necklace …A wealthy rapper he is not.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Love 2