Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day: The Single Life Pillow Talk

• Start Topic

All the PT'ers reactions were pretty funny tonight! Even big mouth loud Veronica didn't get on my nerves. 

I continue to love Alexi. The guy is smart, devoted to his family and never expected a handout from anyone. He's sexy, too. Lauren did good. 

I think Mohommad genuinely cares about  Danielle and wants her to be happy. 

Annie has toned down a lot and David is not so know-it-all anymore. They are likeable again. 

Anny and Robert are cute together. She has really come out of her shell and isn't the entitled brat she was portrayed to be on their season. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, bichonblitz said:

I continue to love Alexi. The guy is smart, devoted to his family and never expected a handout from anyone. He's sexy, too.

I agree with all this. And he's apparently a really nice guy as well. My sister lives in the same general area in south FL, and her best friend was having lunch out one day and spotted Alexi eating at the same place. Being the total opposite kind of person than I am, BF went over to Alexi's table and told him what a fan she was, and they posed for a photo together. I'd post it here (my sister sent it to me), but I wouldn't do that without BF's permission. They look adorable, though. BF is very short and Alexi very tall. My point being that even though his workday lunch was interrupted by a lunatic (my sister's BF), you can see that he has a smile that goes all the way up to his eyes. Not fame-whorey, just a regular nice guy.

• Love 4

I give this epi a 10 solely because the following were not on it: Dean and wife, anyone's parents, Shai, or Stephanie. Also, the screaming seemed to have been toned down. Alexi is a mensch, but I don't care for his wife, who has always seemed a mean sorority girl grown up, but there was little she could say this time that was mean--but why do they have be on EVERY EPISODE?   

• Love 1

Seeing Big Ed at the end of the Tell All professing his undying love for Liz and their plans to try and get back together, then five minutes later he’s AGAIN going to be on The Single Life reminds me of years ago watching a soap opera where a character died a tragic death, then cut to commercial and the same actress was shown mopping a kitchen and advertising floor wax. 

• Like 1
  • Love 3

I had to laugh on the PT for Single Life, when they talked about Deb being told about a squatter problem in Las Vegas.   It's nothing new.  It's very common where people aren't often year round residents, I'm sure many people don't stay in Las Vegas for the summer, and squatters love snow bird condos and houses.   

Whenever I was job hunting, I tried to look at the housing, and would look at HOA newsletters if I could find them.   Virtually every one I found in Las Vegas talked about what to do if you suspect squatters moved into a neighboring condo.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Like 1
(edited)
10 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Watching this now. Who is the guy on the couch with Kimberly? 

I can’t remember his name but he treated that girl in Vietnam terribly. Didn’t she end up pregnant but I think she miscarried?

EDIT I just remembered his name is Riley and he is an asshole.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Like 4
11 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I can’t remember his name but he treated that girl in Vietnam terribly. Didn’t she end up pregnant but I think she miscarried?

Oh, I remember him.  As I recall she treated him terribly too.  I didn’t care for either one of them.  Anyway, I find it odd that he’s on PT. Hmmm….I’m not wild about any of these couples. 

• Like 4
Just now, SunnyBeBe said:

Oh, I remember him.  As I recall she treated him terribly too.  I didn’t care for either one of them.  Anyway, I find it odd that he’s on PT. Hmmm….I’m not wild about any of these couples. 

Are Riley and Kim a thing now? I don’t buy it.  I don’t like any of these couples which is why I refuse to watch the non-Pillow Talk version of this mess. I like John but that is it.  As for Pillow talk I like Anny and Robert and Emily and Kobe grew on me.

Good Lord Debbie Russ does not need to know this.

• Like 2

When Riley walked in they sort of introduced themselves to each other.  I wasn’t paying close attention, so I wasn’t focused too much.  Later, I thought he looked familiar, but never followed him closely on 90 Day.  I didn’t care for him or his girlfriend.  So, I guess they got paired, due to Jamal being unavailable.  And, they are short due to Tim and Veronica being on Single Life.  And, the others that are out.  

Emily and Kobe have grown on me too, but I’m not a fan of the others on now.  

• Like 1
  • Useful 2
2 hours ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I could not believe they chose him! I think her name was Violet, but I didn't know she had a miscarriage. He treated her abominably, especially about the pregnancy. I see he lost some weight. Now we are supposed to look at him like he's Mr. Congeniality? Ugh.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1

I don’t think Kimberly was into him at all, but I question her taste in men too.  Lol Oh, she said they had exchanged DMs, then he corrected her and said that she had DM him. So….idk.  Probably producer driven.

• Like 2