Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day: The Single Life Live Chat

• Start Topic

Just now, OneGuy said:

Talking about kegel exercises on the first date?  She's so subtly flirtatious.

Gawd, that lubricious smirk when she said "Let's have dessert at my house". I don't know about hairstylist Steph but my vagina would have become the Sahara instantly. 

• LOL 9
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Tuneful said:

I'm awarding you all Purple Hearts that you can stand to watch poseuse Stepanka. More than I can do. 

I had a free TV hour so I decided to hang out in my old stomping grounds.  Glad to see you're all maintaining the snark level guys!

• Love 8
Just now, Frozendiva said:

Tania and Syngin should not have married.

Based on her "you're not my soulmate" comment alone. The fools on this franchise deserve what they get for their firm non-grasp of the obvious. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 6

Tania's mom sure is coming in HOT isn't she?  "Just go on back to South Africa Syringe"  You bad bad man who won't impregnate my lovely daughter!! Off with his head!

That's the least amount of blahblah I've seen out of Tania.  Why can't she just put a spell on him??

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Tania and Syngin should not have married.

None of these blockheads should have married.

1 minute ago, goofygirl said:

Tania's mom sure is coming in HOT isn't she?  "Just go on back to South Africa Syringe"  You bad bad man who won't impregnate my lovely daughter!! Off with his head!

That's the least amount of blahblah I've seen out of Tania.  Why can't she just put a spell on him??

Take it from me, manspells never work.

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
4 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

She's Czech, I think. That's a gymnasticy country.

It was more her delivery than her accent. The way she barked out questions at Natalie. Like she was saying. "you're fine! Shake it off!"

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, goofygirl said:

Spells don't work. You have freewill. Do you want some toad you'd never look at cast a spell on you to fall in love with him or her?

• LOL 1
  • Love 1