Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day: The Single Life Live Chat

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, Doublemint said:

This is over at 11:04 - I won't make it.

Me either. 

You know, a few years back I said "If Danielle would get a decent haircut and cuter glasses and some clothes that fit, she could at least be decent looking". I take that back. Poor Danielle is very, very unfortunate looking. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
Just now, Hotel Snarker said:

If what Mohammed said about Danielle is true, I feel really bad for the dog especially since they have amazing smelling abilities.

Dogs roll around in excrement - the funkier the better.

• LOL 4
Just now, Doublemint said:

Dogs roll around in excrement - the funkier the better.

Why do they do this?! It’s so disgusting. My dog alternates between poop and dead birds. The original Dr. Funkenstein.

• Love 3

I can't stand Brittany 

10 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Everything about Brittany annoys me. Her high pitched, fakey laugh, her up talking and vocal fry, her shallowness. She thinks she is utterly adorable. She is not. 

9 minutes ago, Zombness said:

I totally agree!!!

In fact this whole thing so far has been painful to watch. I'm only here for jenny and sumit and only because we might see sumits parents cuss them out again and I'm always here for that

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

Danielle should have gotten a bariatric surgery or loose weight.   Exercise and learn how to apply make up to enhance her features.  Good hair cut and hair color.  Learn to dress herself better and yes...take a bath everyday. If you do not know how to do it....talk to Angela...  

• Love 3

Drats. I got so excited that someone sent me a link to this that (old lady moment) I forgot their name to say thank you. So thank you. I’ll get you name later when I am safe from losing this thread. So yay. 
Really, do we really think for a moment that these ladies are interested ina friendship with Danielle, or is she their pet project? 

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Maybeitsme said:

I can't stand Brittany 

In fact this whole thing so far has been painful to watch. I'm only here for jenny and sumit and only because we might see sumits parents cuss them out again and I'm always here for that

But isn't Sumit and Jenny on The Other Way??  I don't think they are on this one.

16 minutes ago, Zombness said:

Danielle you have been single for a while but I have not seen improvement in you.

I agree.  She is so unhappy, but she needs to lose weight. It's not fat shaming. It's the truth. Were she slimmer she had the possibility of meeting someone.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Mindthinkr said:

Well Colt if you like being single then please leave us women out of your equation. Even a cat woman can’t go into a house that already has 6 cats. It’s one (maybe 2) too many litter boxes. 

For me, it's 6 too many and one mother too much.

• LOL 4
3 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

Well Colt if you like being single then please leave us women out of your equation. Even a cat woman can’t go into a house that already has 6 cats. It’s one (maybe 2) too many litter boxes. 

I thought he wasn't single. I read that he married that friend of his.

• Useful 1
20 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Me either. 

You know, a few years back I said "If Danielle would get a decent haircut and cuter glasses and some clothes that fit, she could at least be decent looking". I take that back. Poor Danielle is very, very unfortunate looking. 

Part of it is her size. Is the other part is a personality. She's odd and she cries.

• Love 2