Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day: The Single Life Live Chat

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, Doublemint said:

I don't know about steaming, buy I do remember when women douched with Massengill & other items prior to date night.

When I was in high school the story was that a douche with Coca Cola after sex would prevent pregnancy. Yes kids, in the age of "Our Bodies Ourselves" these myths persisted. 

• Mind Blown 3
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

When I was in high school the story was that a douche with Coca Cola after sex would prevent pregnancy. Yes kids, in the age of "Our Bodies Ourselves" these myths persisted. 

Clever marketing by Coke.

• Applause 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I never heard of Coca Cola, but it was done to "smell fresh" before and maybe prevent a baby afterward. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

I just woke up to Debbie telling the world that Coltee is uncircumsized.  Like why did Tim even ask that question and why did Debbie think it's appropriate to reveal that.

Syngin is on Instagram daily putting up cringe photos of him and his girlfriend.  Tania should have gotten her lazy ass a divorce from him the minute he drove off because this pining for him is embarrassing.

But I always thought the minute she told him he wasn't her soul mate, the love died in his heart for her. 

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 6
3 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

I feel like Tim’s case of North Carolina Drawlosis is a deep punch in the stomach to me and my fellows. Of course we have Southern accents, but not all of us have to talk in that grating, warbling, annoying drawl.

Oh, I feel you, friend. I'm from Boston. Need I say more? 

Colt is unwell. He needs medical attention. 

Oh fuck off Colt. Your father died, what was Debbie supposed to do? Throw herself on his pyre? 

• Applause 3
  • Love 4
Just now, Zombness said:

Everyone agrees that Colt talks disrespectful to Debbie.

But I also think that Debbie is manipulative with her guilt, tears and walking away.  Debbie should have found a new husband when Colt was still young.  Would have benefited both of them. 

• Applause 1
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, OneGuy said:

Have a good week everyone.  Sorry i didn't contribute much.  i was preoccupied with some things here.

Glad you came by, hope everything is OK! 

Well, friends, it cracks me up how fast we all haul ass out of here at the first whiff of Culpos. Take note, TLC. 

Thanks for all the laughs, peeps. Have a great week, and see you Friday for more fun and games, only this time with inmates! I love you all, MWAH!

• Like 1
  • Love 5

Alright y’all, this was a very entertaining round of snark, and you all were on 🔥 with the TMI (circumcision). I hope to see you all around the forums! If a new season finally comes and this forum lights up from dormancy, it’ll be magic for sure! Hope you guys have a great week! Peace out. ✌️ 

• Love 2