Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day: The Single Life Live Chat

• Start Topic

It’s perfectly reasonable for the other parent to meet the girlfriend, before they are introduced to the kid.  Often, parties agree to be in a dating relationship for a year, before the child is exposed to them.  I’m not kidding.  

• Love 9
1 minute ago, judylo said:

Skulls!!

Honestly hubby was obsessed with skulls and dragons when I met him. He still likes to game and play DND during his free time. It isn’t necessarily a weird  thing….but maybe I am weird too lol

Good times everyone > hope to see you all on Sunday! 

1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

The hour flew by! Thank you. Now I can watch something more meaningful, like Inmates to Roommates. Have a super, duper week, all. 

I watch every week, I will see you there!

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Frozendiva said:

Doubt Deb would qualify as someone who owns a business or an economic immigrant. Maybe the dude would sponsor her. 

I would think she would be a liability, she is too old to work and make contributions and then her age makes her a risk to our health care, even if she married Tony she would still have to go through the process, it can take a long time and cost a lot in legal fees too. But it happens.

1 hour ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Veronica is a beauty and I like her personality…I’m sad she is slumming it on this show

Totally slumming, wow!  I find her too over the top on pillow talk.  She could dress a lot more flattering for her body type but I guess she's comfortable in her skin so good for her.

• Love 1
40 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Ok no I am with Natalie…not on the Airbnb part but the Ex living with him …red flag. 

I don't think the Ex lives with him, their daughter lives with him when he's in AZ.?

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Zombness said:

Veronica is too much of a woman for that guy.   Veronica get yourself a hot blooded Cuban.......that is the type of man you need.

Yikes, can't imagine her with Tim! She probably always goes for the wrong type but I think you nailed it!

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Is the Canadian Thanksgiving Day menu different from the one in the US? I’m hungry.

Turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes, Brussel sprouts, cranberries, pickles, olives, pumpkin pie etc and/or other variations depending on ethnicities...🍁🎃🍂 

2 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

Nats needs things to do so she is also busy.

How does she make a living?

• Love 1

Sorry I missed the live chat, I don't normally watch the sin offs but recently started watching this one, will try to show up on time = next week.... Thanks for the yummy snark!  Justifies this somehow ha ha 🎃

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

Watching late, Tania is freaking out about Joel still having the lips tattoo, but did she have HER wedding ring finger tattoo removed? 

I hardly recognized Tiffany with her shoulders covered! Fabian is short and has a gummy smile. 

Edited by magemaud
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5

Coltie’s moobs are approaching D cups, maybe lay off the clingy clothes.

Someone at Sharp hates Veronica, the way they lingered on her cellulite.  She kinda looked like a sack of potatoes in that outfit although I think she has a beautiful face and seems to have a good personality.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6

Debbie’s friend, Audrey, “What do you know about Tony?” 

“Everything!” 

Debbie in her TH, “I don’t know enough about Tony to move to Canada.”

so, which one is it? 

Edited by magemaud
  • Like 3
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
11 hours ago, sainte-chapelle said:

He looks like he smells…unpleasant 

Axe, dirty socks, musty towels.....Eau de Teenage Boy's Bedroom. 

9 hours ago, magemaud said:

I hardly recognized Tiffany with her shoulders covered! Fabian is short and has a gummy smile. 

Fabian looks like a rodent--a chipmunk or a squirrel, maybe a hamster. He is so not attractive.

Sorry I missed the live chat, snarkers! I was working on my fourth aperol spritz at the time. My son and my new houseguest and I actually braved the crowds in downtown Salem for our weekly lunch/drinks. Monday holiday, it was PACKED. We had to share a table at one place with an unpleasant woman we all know (didn't recognize her till we sat down--awkward!), then we jumped the line (a line! on a Monday night!) at one other place but we got a pass because we know everyone there. There were lines to get in to all the shops and bars and restaurants. New houseguest works at one of the witchy shops and they have a doorman for crowd control! Its madness. Halloween proper is going to be a zoo.

See you all around the forum! 

• Love 5

We’ve been snarking together for a number of weeks now and I think it’s time you proposed to me because I am 37yo (I know, I’ve been 37yo for five years now!) and I want to be married for the fourth time, oh, and I want to have children.

• Fire 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2