Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day: The Single Life Live Chat

• Start Topic

Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

So my Dad is turning 99yo on the 9th, but his new girlfriend, with whom he is madly in love, thinks he’s a mere 91yo (because that’s what he told her). It will be interesting when she finds out the truth.

Happy Birthday to your Dad!  

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

So my Dad is turning 99yo on the 9th, but his new girlfriend, with whom he is madly in love, thinks he’s a mere 91yo (because that’s what he told her). It will be interesting when she finds out the truth.

How dare he lie like this said in Memphi's cookie monster voice.

• LOL 4
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

I couldn't stand Tiffany when she was larger and I can’t stand her when she is smaller. Take care of your kids. Will ya?

This is why a hate Tiffany - well, one of the reasons.

• Applause 1
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

That's fantastic that he can make her believe he's just 91.  I hope he would tell her before they get married or even better before the birthday celebration.

• Love 2
18 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

JShe's sad that he's leaving so she doles out the silent treatment and snaps "don't touch me!"?? 

She's sad that he works??

I bet no matter what he'd do, she'd be mad, except if he spent 24/7 with her, declaring his luv. Well, a bit like Debbie. Anyway, this comes out of left field to Josh (who should lay off the black shoe polish on his hair). Dumb, Nats. If she were chill, she might have a shot at seeing more of him. Free trips--he probably writes everything off as part of his modeling business. Instead she wants a ring, and a baby promise, by the time she goes to the airport, or nothing at all. 

Edited by Tuneful
  • Like 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, sagittarius sue said:

That's fantastic that he can make her believe he's just 91.  I hope he would tell her before they get married or even better before the birthday celebration.

He said she won’t care that he’s 99. He doesnt understand that the lying is the problem. 🤷‍♀️

• Sad 1
  • Love 3
Just now, Doublemint said:

This is why a hate Tiffany - well, one of the reasons.

Hurricane Tiffany, destroys everything in her path. She broke her little boy's heart, got pregnant and couldn't wait to use her infant daughter as a club to beat Ronald with. She fucks with Ronald's head on the regular. He's no prize but she fucking picked him. She is SHIT. Now she has two kids, no partner, and is trawling the waters like a shark, looking for her next victim. 

• Applause 4
  • Love 6

It’s funny how Tiff thinks Ronald refuses to change.  He is who he is.  People with his addictions are not rare. She could have easily discovered this before marrying Ronald….in fact, she was WARNED over and over.   

• Like 1
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Hurricane Tiffany, destroys everything in her path. She broke her little boy's heart, got pregnant and couldn't wait to use her infant daughter as a club to beat Ronald with. She fucks with Ronald's head on the regular. He's no prize but she fucking picked him. She is SHIT. Now she has two kids, no partner, and is trawling the waters like a shark, looking for her next victim. 

DEAD!

• Hugs 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1

He said she won’t care that he’s 99. He doesnt understand that the lying is the problem. 🤷‍♀️

Would 91 really make a difference?  Maybe, he got confused.  I’d probably forgive it.  

Tiffany, before you get involved, check this new guy’s record for refrigerator theft.

And maybe be aware of red flags when you have to pick him up at a rehab facility.

• LOL 5
1 minute ago, magemaud said:

Oh great, makeup artist Tiffany wants to have a relationship with hair stylist Fabian. They can open a salon!

They could team up with nail tech Caesar and go bankrupt cuz they're all too busy on foreign date apps trying to land the next season of 90 Day.

• Mind Blown 1
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3
Just now, Doublemint said:

I'm glad this shit show is 1 hour.   I wish HEA on Sunday was one hour too.

Half of which are reviews, next ups, previews when the other half aren't commercials. Even with all that it's still boring as fuck the 20 minutes of the actual show we get every Sunday.

• Love 4