Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day: The Single Life Live Chat

• Start Topic

Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

I am a bitch but I kinda agree with Natalie…for me multiple kids is a dealbreaker 

I understand but she could’ve finished the dinner and just not gone out with him again...the whole childish pout and dramatic “I don’t want to talk about it.” That irked me...

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
3 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I can’t picture Nats with this guy

Honestly, Nutalie needs to disconnect with Mike before she tries to hook up with another guy.  That guy is a mute, hard working, laughing fool who will do WHATEVER Nutalie tells him to do at all times!  Where is THAT guy??

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, OoogleEyes said:

You guys...I am struggling here. I didn't like these people the first time around. The snark is first rate, as always 

I love you like crazy, but I'll stick with original flavor 90Day, and, of course, LAL!

Was this an Intervention shout out? I loved Jeff like crazy.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Good Lord Natalie...have you ever dated? You think every evening should end in a proposal and then you pout when you hear something you don’t like...

I've said this before, but Nutalie's face looks like three or four faces all squished together.

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

Feel better, bud. I had a raging migraine today. The kind where I lost vision in one eye for a minute. What better medicine is there for us than watching these failed Island of Dr. Moreau cast offs?

Damn! That must have sucked. I’m so sorry, m’dear.

Y’all, I miss your snark on Syngin and how much he smells like…well, Syngin.

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

I understand but she could’ve finished the dinner and just not gone out with him again...the whole childish pout and dramatic “I don’t want to talk about it.” That irked me...

Yep I agree. I would just finish the date and say later we aren’t a match.  I don’t want to waste dudes time or meet kids whe I am not into it and hurt them down the line etc

• Love 5
Just now, kacesq said:

The Derricos irk me. So much mugging for the camera and the pimp dad who thinks this is his ticket to fame and money...

Mrs. Floatingbison really likes the Doritios!  Me, not so much.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

The Derricos irk me. So much mugging for the camera and the pimp dad who thinks this is his ticket to fame and money...

Father Jackson. Kimbelly can tell you all about Michael’s father.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, kacesq said:

How far apart are these multiple kids_

It makes a difference. 
My keyboard won´t make question marks for some reason. 

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

Mrs. Floatingbison really likes the Doritios!  Me, not so much.  

The Doritos?! I am laughing so, so mach right now! I mean, I almost collapsed! Dear God, please don’t do this to me again.

Since the live chat is winding down, I need your guesses on what Syngin smells like. I’ll go first: Sourpuss, human sweat, garbage, maybe a hint of egg in there somewhere…

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

It makes a difference. 

A five year age difference makes a difference. One or two years? Reddish flags.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Except Linda's much prettier. I love her too. I saw her in concert at the Orpheum in Boston in 1974. 

Oh yes!  Lucky you!  She’s royalty. 

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

It makes a difference. 

Mine's done that before.  I think I had to restart.

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Ed’s date reminds me of a young Linda Ronstaidt.  Love that lady!

https://lindaronstadt.com

I see what you mean...but Linda was always brilliant and cool. This chick has the personality of  Vera from Alice Doesn´t Live Here Anymore.  Or Baby Bop. That´s some Slow Children right there.

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Since the live chat is winding down, I need your guesses on what Syngin smells like. I’ll go first: Sourpuss, human sweat, garbage, maybe a hint of egg in there somewhere…

Beer and urine. Like the urinal in the bar’s bathroom.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Chloe Dog said:

Mine's done that before.  I think I had to restart.

See, this is why I fully switched to iPad from laptop. Too many issues sure it freezing and glitching and going all over the place - Gah, Jebub!

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

A five year age difference makes a difference. One or two years? Reddish flags.

We´re on the same page. Even two years...I mean, once it´s over with one, it´s ok to move on. Overlap means throw on some Adidas and don´t look back. 

• Love 7
5 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

The Doritos?! I am laughing so, so mach right now! I mean, I almost collapsed! Dear God, please don’t do this to me again.

Brut and stale Flat Tire beer.

• LOL 4
8 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

Off topic, but I wanted to share this bison calf swimming (and floating) in the Yellowstone R.  Is this outstanding achievement in the pursuit of cuteness or what?

Oh, so is this why you’re a floating bison? Or is it something else?

• Love 2