Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day: The Single Life Live Chat

• Start Topic

Just now, kacesq said:

Who goes swing dancing as a first date? Dear producers...please try not be so damned blatant.

I guess the axe tossing restaurant was closed.

• LOL 13

"ED IS AMAZING" says this first date.

Me:  WHUT?

So this first show of the new "season" looks mildly interesting!  This LIVE CHAT is soooo mach more!!  I'm looking forward to the Monday night snarkfest!

Stay safe and have a great week!

Edited by goofygirl
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4

Guys, I couldn't help but look up the Wikipedia page for Klippel-Feil syndrome to see if Big Ed was mentioned in it. Guess what?

Spoiler

Ancient

A case of a child in Switzerland was discovered in a necropolis dated between 4500 and 4000 BC.

In 2009, archaeologists excavating at a Neolithic site of the Đa Bút culture of northern Vietnam discovered the remains of a young man around age 25, "Burial 9", living between 2000 BC and 1500 BC with Klippel–Feil syndrome, who had apparently been supported by his subsistence-level community for at least a decade before his death.

The 18th Dynasty Egyptian pharaoh Tutankhamun is believed by some to have suffered from Klippel–Feil syndrome, though others dispute this claim.

Contemporary

English cricketer Gladstone Small

"Big" Ed Brown from the TLC series, 90 Day Fiancé.

Edited by Hotel Snarker
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Wow, look at the fun they're having! Ed's so engaging and such a great conversationalist! And Mia! What an effervescent, delightful creature! 

Like 7 up or ginger ale.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, OneGuy said:

Ed can never just let anything be.  He's always asking for assessment from other people.  It must be irritating to have a conversation with him.

Once he actually said to someone "What do you like best about me?"

Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Pred, crying to your date about your ex-girlfriend is not a good look.

I believe its Rule One in the "Things not to do on a first date" list. 

• Love 9

Good night peeps! I had a great time and you are all excellent and witty. Have a fantastic week! Any Boston area peeps who want to meet up with me and our very own Angry Moldovan later on in the week, message me! Lets all hope for peace and a saner, safer world. 

• Love 9
5 hours ago, JeanJean said:

Looks like the plus side of sitting through Single Lives is getting another Pillow Talk!

I think from now on I’ll watch the pillow talk reaction to this cast of weirdos & losers  in love ( and life) 

• Love 4