Type keyword(s) to search

Season 18: Spoilers and Speculation

• Start Topic

8 hours ago, tinkerbell said:

I can't read Reality Steve's site -  the pop-ups and warnings from Bitdefender won't let me - 

Since this is the spoiler thread - did he name a winner?  I heard it was Nayte.   Who it the runner-up?

Nayte is the winner and I believe Joe is runner up.  He wasn’t entirely sure 

• Useful 2
33 minutes ago, LBS said:

Saw that it might be one of the Brandon’s as runner up, but Nayte the winner. 

• Love 3

Pretty cute that Nayte was the first out of the limo, got the first impression rose, first kiss, and ends up being F1. 

I do hope this connection is for real for Michelle and that her and Nayte go the distance beyond the franchise because I'm rooting for her happiness. 

I like Joe, and the idea of Joe because he's cute and from MN and talk about convenience. But I think he not responding to her DMs scorned Michelle enough to put a wall up with him, even if he makes it to hometowns. 

Do we know if Clayton makes F4? I wonder if at some point production knows that Michelle isn't going to pick him, and they start getting the ball rolling vetting him for Bachelor before he is officially eliminated (with no love lost with Michelle). I mean they basically did that with Katie. Clayton seems nice enough, so hopefully the editing doesn't force Clayton on us (like they did with Katie) and that he at least makes it long enough (unlike Katie). 

Edited by funnygirl
  • Love 2

Is there a Brandon J? I believe he's the runner up to Nayte. I hope Nayte is the real deal, because I love Michelle. 

8 hours ago, funnygirl said:

Clayton seems nice enough, so hopefully the editing doesn't force Clayton on us (like they did with Katie) and that he at least makes it long enough (unlike Katie). 

(also unlike Katie) 😂

• Love 2

Katie and Blake are finito. No surprise. I don't think they'll have any problem getting the privacy that she's asking for because nobody gives a damn about them.

"It is with mutual love and respect that we have decided to go our separate ways. We are so grateful for the moments we shared together and the entire journey that has unfolded this year, but we ultimately have concluded that we are not compatible as life partners, and it is the most caring choice for both of us to move forward independently. We ask for kindness and privacy as we both navigate this transition. Both of us will forever want the best for one another and ask you to please support us in our decision."

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
On 10/25/2021 at 9:06 AM, LBS said:

If anything reality steves site has gotten worse with the pop ups- im not abtechnical person but its really annoying - is it so he can make money by running a ton od ads? I just cant look at it anymore .

On 10/26/2021 at 4:32 AM, shok said:

Katie and Blake are finito. No surprise. I don't think they'll have any problem getting the privacy that she's asking for because nobody gives a damn about them.

Now id really like greg to be the bachelor just to piss her off. I want to feel sad for her, i just cant , her and her “ oh everyday i have to break another heart” ego

• Love 4
2 hours ago, nlkm9 said:
On 10/25/2021 at 8:06 AM, LBS said:

If anything reality steves site has gotten worse with the pop ups- im not abtechnical person but its really annoying - is it so he can make money by running a ton od ads? I just cant look at it anymore .

I don’t get why his site is so bad still.  It’s still straight out of the early 2000’s interface.  And he gets really defensive when people ask him about it.  I have no idea how much he makes on ads but I do know that if an ad pops up and causes his page to freeze , I don’t go back to read it again so it’s not effective. Plus he posts most of the spoilers on Twitter and Instagram so it’s kind of a moot point to actually read it. 

• Love 6
On 7/12/2021 at 1:06 PM, Irlandesa said:

Yeah, Tayshia isn't making this decision.  It's the producers who are probably hemming and hawing between two popular bachelorettes.  But I will be irked if they name one male host for The Bachelor.

This was prophetic.  May I join you in your irkhood?

• Love 3

Unpopular opinion maybe, but I can't believe she doesn't pick Joe. I'm shocked that he's not even F2! Unless he Gregg's it and bails, I don't get it because they are practically perfect for each other. Maybe she deep down holds a grudge for the "ghosting" thing? He's reserved so maybe that doesn't make for good entertainment but she did say he was a lot like her dad and for her that can't be a bad thing.

Nayte seems nice enough, but he's a touch too cocky and it's giving red flags.

As long as Michelle is happy I guess….

Edited by funnygirl
  • Love 2
On 11/16/2021 at 7:42 PM, funnygirl said:

Unpopular opinion maybe, but I can't believe she doesn't pick Joe. I'm shocked that he's not even F2! Unless he Gregg's it and bails, I don't get it because they are practically perfect for each other. Maybe she deep down holds a grudge for the "ghosting" thing?

The rumors surrounding Joe aren't great. Even discarding those,  he doesn't seem that into her and he never was--hence him ghosting her.  Honestly, just based on the ghosting alone I'm surprised he's in her Final 4. It'd be one thing if he had changed his mind months later and reached out but he waited until she was on a TV show to "change" his mind which would make me think that his reasons for doing so were more about the TV show part of it than the Michelle part of it.

I'm surprised Brandon is apparently her F2.  It feels like he came out of nowhere.

People got to let the ghosting thing go. They were DMing, not dating. Joe explained what happened, he wasn't in the right frame of mind, and apologized. And most likely by the time he came around, Michelle was already off filming Matt's Bachelor season which filmed in Fall 2020, when the emotions surrounding George Floyd and BLM were still very much raw. Joe is reserved and soft spoken, the opposite of a clout chaser, so if he joined the show he clearly did it for Michelle. If nothing else, she left a strong enough impression on him in their DM exchange. 

Whatever fantasy Michelle had of Mr. Basketball growing up obviously wasn't enough to take him to F2.

• Love 1

I think it was Nayte all along, right from the beginning. I think the editor monkeys are doing their best to build up stupid stories with the other guys trying to hide the very obvious spark between Nayte and Michelle.

• Love 3
8 hours ago, Irlandesa said:

The rumors surrounding Joe aren't great. Even discarding those,  he doesn't seem that into her and he never was--hence him ghosting her.  Honestly, just based on the ghosting alone I'm surprised he's in her Final 4. It'd be one thing if he had changed his mind months later and reached out but he waited until she was on a TV show to "change" his mind which would make me think that his reasons for doing so were more about the TV show part of it than the Michelle part of it.

I'm surprised Brandon is apparently her F2.  It feels like he came out of nowhere.

Wondering if she is wanting to keep him around for fantasy suites before kicking him to the curb?

• Useful 2
34 minutes ago, ECM1231 said:

I hadn't heard any rumors. Care to elaborate?

These are all grain of salt rumors posted on Reddit but the tea surrounding him was ugly, possibly violent, behavior to girlfriends and that he has the same girlfriend now that he had when he left for this. Reportedly people reached out to producers about it but since no one has come out publicly to speak on it, those rumors have been relegated to online message boards.  So who knows.