Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup Season 4: LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Just now, Coltee Gal said:

Hello Bunkies! I'm in my basement dungeon with my red flags, straight jacket, blond extensions, and my neck tats. Carpe diem motherfuckers!

YOLO!

• LOL 3
  • Love 5

I would love to see the thought bubble for jewelry guy.  I think we would see, "Keep hand near panic button", "I really hope someone else comes into the store," and "There is no way I am letting this fool have a ring unless he hands me cash for the full amount." 

• LOL 4
  • Love 5

Side-eye for the, er, jeweler.   He's wearing black leather? rubber? bracelets, a ring I would generously call "metal," and his nails are chewed down below the quick.

Good thing Doug stepped up from the pawnshop.

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I don't know why that guy shaved his eyebrow for a Klondike bar when all he had to do was go to the store and buy one. 

All I keep thinking is that eyebrows do not grow back. Like ever. Notice those guys with big holes in their eyebrow line? piercings or lacerations.

That commercial haunts me.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

Is that one of Stan's wigs he bought?? It's looking real cheap right now.  And seriously, the LAST thing I want to hear about is the "dungeon" activity.

BUT.... Now that Lisa's done and gone dungeon, old Stanny 's gonna need to buy the bitch a CAR!!!!!

Nothing is free, Stan.

Edited by goofygirl
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5
Just now, candall said:

Slow that roll, girl.  It's the first time you've managed to actually stay the whole night at Stan's and you want to go car shopping right after breakfast.

It's an even exchange, a hummer for a Hummer.

• LOL 6
  • Love 2