Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup Season 4: LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

13 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

Oh my god, me too.  That is so ugly.

Jeffrey’s 🦷 yikes!  Don’t they have any dental care in the slammer?

I used to work at a dental school and seeing inmates being brought in for treatment (cuffed and shackled) was not an uncommon sight. 

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2

"I gave up everything for you, Josh"

Well, there's your first mistake. 

Happy Friday Snarktime, LAL friends! I'm giving up everything for you right now and that's no mistake!

Does anyone know how to cook a steak on these shows?

Edited by OoogleEyes
  • Love 5
5 minutes ago, OoogleEyes said:

Does anyone know how to cook a steak on these shows?

Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Rule #1–slice on the bias

Beat me to it, Auntie! 

Hello peeps! I have had a busy week and look forward to my Friday snark!

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Hello peeps! I have had a busy week and look forward to my Friday snark!

So, do you find yourself busier now that you are retired? Someone asked me "what do you do all day?" 

"Anything I want"

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Jeff needs to know that getting those teeth done is not a cheap proposition. For implants (and he’d need the complete uppers and lowers) it would be around $15-25K. Insurance won’t cover it all, might not even cover any of it. 

Yes, poor sweet naive Jeff. Getting those teeth fixed is going to cost waaaaaay more than a "motorsickle". 

Don't even get me started on the "Gucci pants". Are Gucci pants a thing?

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, OoogleEyes said:

So, do you find yourself busier now that you are retired? Someone asked me "what do you do all day?" 

"Anything I want"

When people ask me what I do, I unapologetically say “Nothing.” Hilarity ensues.

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
8 minutes ago, OoogleEyes said:

"Anything I want"

SAME. 

So far I'm doing things around the house that I didn't have time for. Taking all my plants and showering them. Repotting plants, moving them around. Reorganizing the kitchen, reorganizing the living room, helping my son get his apartment organized.  Finally washing the curtains in my sitting room. I have a growing yard sale pile. Shopping? Oh yeah. I have to remember that I'm a poor little old retired lady living on a fixed income! But I can also spend the whole day reading if I want. the other day I was going to do some stuff but "The Godfather" was on. Well, there goes the day. Never can turn away from "The Godfather"!

Its great though. I was talking to my mother (she's 92!) about how great it is to have all the freedom and time to do whatever you want. She's hilarious, she says "sure! sometimes I'm doing my ironing at four in the morning! Who cares?"

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2
7 minutes ago, OoogleEyes said:

Doug is just a straight up asshole. 

He actually scares the hell out of me because you know he’d be “teaching a lesson” to both Rachel and Dougie if the producers weren’t around. Looks like Rachel is reconsidering her options, but that would also mean throwing Dougie to the wolves.

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

When people ask me what I do, I unapologetically say “Nothing.” Hilarity ensues.

Oh, me too. I was born to be idle. 

8 minutes ago, OoogleEyes said:

Doug is just a straight up asshole. 

He really is. And he thinks he's just a dazzling mastermind. 

He actually scares the hell out of me because you know he’d be “teaching a lesson” to both Rachel and Dougie if the producers weren’t around. Looks like Rachel is reconsidering her options, but that would also mean throwing Dougie to the wolves.

He scares me too. He is just a simmering pot of rage. 

2 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

are we live or is this the pregame show?

Pregaming! New ep starts in just a few minutes! Good to see you FB!

• Love 2

DAONTE WALK AWAY WALK AWAY NOW NEVER LOOK BACK. Its for your own good. 

He'd have better luck going to Ukraine or Brazil on one of sad those bride shopping trips. 

Daonte listen to your friend, who is sensible and knows a red flag when he sees one. 

• Love 6

Daonte decides to give Nicolle a second chance in 3....2....1

Daonte's rationalization for taking Nicolle back was virtually the entire 11 minutes of this week's "sneak preview."   Yawn.

• Love 4