Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup Season 4: LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, WaltersHair said:

You know, I think we're all so used to Hollywood wigs and extensions that budget hair is a new thing.

Yeah but no...I mean you can go cheap and look better just no open flames...Lisa’s head is a crime

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

We add sad teddy bear in the trash to the trashbag luggage of broken dreams and the suitcase of all sadness to the saddest inanimate objects on LAL.

*making a list*

Oh, this show is the greatest! I'm getting my hairs done next week, and I can't wait to dish on this show with my stylist 

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Keywestclubkid said:

How sad this woman treats this child better then his own father 

Rachel is Doug Jr’s best shot, for real. She’s spent more time with him than Doug has and she seems to genuinely want to do right by the kid.

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, OoogleEyes said:

*making a list*

Oh, this show is the greatest! I'm getting my hairs done next week, and I can't wait to dish on this show with my stylist 

Don’t forget to bring your bag of hair with 20 different textures!

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, candall said:

Did Dougie, Jr. just say, "It's so much different than I anticipated"

That's the most mature sentiment anyone's ever expressed on this dumpster fire of a show.

He’s mature in the way kids who have seen too much & had to grow up too soon are.

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
Just now, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Ray also has Michael's affect that makes it seems like he could nod off any second.  And he's a bit of a mushmouth.  Hmm . . . is there a correlation between sleepy mush mouths and  😈🍆 ? 

Next time he’s on screen, I’m going to have to shield my eyes. It’s like looking at the Medusa.

• LOL 2
4 minutes ago, Empress1 said:

He’s mature in the way kids who have seen too much & had to grow up too soon are.

I agree, but he's also acquired a vocabulary from somewhere.  Probably didn't pick that up from The Kroods.  How long has he been with Rachel?

I love that she crawled in the back seat with him.

• Love 8