Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E01: Holey Moley Goes Pro!

• Start Topic

Stephen Curry is determined to take the sport of "Holey Moley" pro; commentating dream team Rob Riggle and Joe Tessitore return to the booth to watch the action unfold.

• Love 1
(edited)

So far, I like the new holes.   Cornhole looks interesting.   I can't believe the competitor(Jordyn)didn't do Cornhole, and took the penalty.   Her opponent, Jose,  is my favorite, he said what ever he wins he'll donate a lot to a children's hospital.   I thought it was hysterical that Joe said the crew stole Rob's microwave for the Cornhole.   Polecano is now Ho Ho Hole, and looks like fun to watch.   Joe and Rob are funny tonight. 

If the Pecker jokes continue all season, then that's going to be irritating.    I'm so glad the twerking woman won't be back. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 2

I am so glad this show is back. It's mindless fun and so silly, I love every moment of it. It's a wonderful break from RL. It's fun to have something to watch that doesn't take itself seriously.

Plus Jose's pants rock, they are something I would wear. Glad he won.

• Love 4

This show never fails to put a smile on my face. That 45 year old woman who loved to twerk should just stop. It reminded me of a dog humping. So glad Jose won, he actually seemed to be able to golf. Guess Pecker is taking the place of Uranus.

• Love 4

With the exception of the twerking lady, all of the annoying "character" contestants seemed to get bounced in the first round (don't get me started on the unicorn girl), so that was nice. Love that Jose won the whole show - great pants and excellent attitude! He was a good sport about the twerking lady continuing to be annoying even after he won.

• Love 3
22 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

If the Pecker jokes continue all season, then that's going to be irritating.    I'm so glad the twerking woman won't be back. 

If the twerker had won I not only wouldn't have watched this show again, I wouldn't have watched television again. 

Sure, pecker jokes can be fun at first, but if they go on too long they become tired and spent. 

Sorry, I couldn't resist.  The jokes were silly; Tessitore's deadpan delivery was hilarious.  

• LOL 4

I'm glad they acknowledged Ho Ho Hole is just a redressed Polcano because that was my immediate thought when they were going through it.  

They unfortunately did not acknowledge that Corn Hole is effectively the same thing as Hole Number Two, which they're also using this season.

That twerking woman was an absolute embarrassment and has no business being given a forum for her ridiculous antics.   I'm disappointed she made it as far as she did but as least she finally lost.

Why do they insist on filming this show in the such miserable cold?  I get they want to torture the contestants but they're already launching them into padded walls and dunking them in water (or worse).  Does the cold really add that much?   Even if I was a decent (mini) golfer, no way I'd sign up for this.   

• Love 3

Unanimous: So long twerking woman. It wasn’t funny or cute or endearing.

Way to go, Jose!

No Professional Mini Golf franchise for Boston. Lol. Stephen Curry does the deadpan as well as Rob and Joe.

I didn’t like Hole No. 2 last year, and now they’ve made it gross and doubled down with the popcorn hole.

Several not good putters this episode. Are they going for the characters before the talent already?

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Kiddvideo said:

Several not good putters this episode. Are they going for the characters before the talent already?

I think it’s classic competition reality show casting: A few probable ringers (golf pros, etc), a middle contingent of decent mini golf enthusiasts, and a number of “characters” thrown in there for yucks. 

On 6/17/2021 at 7:23 PM, CrazyInAlabama said:

I fully admit I have the sense of humor of a 12yo boy, and I love Rob Riggle, who also has humor akin to a 12yo boy, so I was enjoying the Pecker jokes.  But probably, after a while, probably, they will get old.  Maybe.

• Love 2

What exactly did Boston do not to deserve a mini-golf franchise?

I found myself laughing at Double Dutch Courage, now on FIRE, because of how ridiculous it is to set windmills on fire, but I was absolutely grossed out by the "water" at Hole Number Two. Really, they have to make the contestants look like they're covered in human waste?

• Love 3