Type keyword(s) to search

S17.E01: Week 1

• Start Topic

Ugh on the bottom of screen I see Hannah Brown is on Celebrity Dating Game!

Doesn't seem quite right without Chris.

One guy has to do the obligatory sponsor blurb.

And it's another Love, It Don't Come Easy guy from Nashville.  His students will love seeing him naked in the bathtub.

Hey football player in Vienna was wearing a Vikings helmet!

• LOL 1
3 minutes ago, tennisgurl said:

I quite liked Katie for the most part, so I am actually kind of excited about this season. At least I feel pretty positive that she'll be better than Clare...

But are you feeling "sex-positive"???

• LOL 7
  • Love 3

Aaannnnd...we have a virgin.  Wonder how Katie will react to that?

This is the first time I've seen the bachelors being introduced like this, with them telling their stories.   I like it, and they should do it for the Bachelor shows as well. 

• Love 2

I can see this ukulele-playing math teacher for Katie. I was about to say these other guys are giving off fuck boi vibes…until the one busted out the Carlton move. Aaaand, another virgin. The artist is talented, and this guy with the letter from mom seems sweet. And the last guy’s from Jersey, as am I, so I’ll root for him until he gives me a reason not to.

• Love 6
(edited)

So far it seems like "sex-positive" is our catchphrase of the season...blech. 

I'm kinda meh on Katie, but seeing Kaitlyn (and her new face) reminds me how much worse it could be - least fav. Bachelorette ever, I think. I do like Tayshia just fine. 

Edited by SallyAlbright
  • Love 7

The guy in the black suit...ugh...makes him look like an undertaker.  I did like the guy who got the note from him mom.   The Canadian firefighter was cute and seemed sincere...but he is only 23.  

• Love 1

The Nashville math teacher and the guy doing the Carlton dance seem like the ones who seem most like Katie's type, a bit on the quirky side. I am just relived that they all seem like real contestants, no one yet who is obviously doing a bit to get on other reality shows or is an obvious plant like Queen Victoria. 

• Love 5
(edited)

What if the bachelorette is waiting for her men and no one shows up?

Wow Kaitlyn looks way different. 

It's a bachelor convoy on the freeway!

Edited by Lamb18
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, JenE4 said:

Oh. My. God. Katie expects her man to talk about sex to her family?! That’s an awkward Thanksgiving. 

Gives whole new meeting to I’ll take a drumstick…

• LOL 9
1 minute ago, JenE4 said:

Oh. My. God. Katie expects her man to talk about sex to her family?! That’s an awkward Thanksgiving. 

Now I picture her Mom being like Amy Poehler in Mean Girls and throwing condoms at them over Thanksgiving dinner because they're a "sex positive" family. 

• LOL 8

This guy's pants are really short, like a foot of skin showing.

What a jokester pretending a watch he bought at the airport is a 200 year old family heirloom.

• LOL 2

Thomas is handsome! Ridiculously handsome. 

Ok, I was waiting on posting to get all of the group 1 impressions, but I think I was all 😍 over the first one out of the limo, that I got nothing else!

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

I had the choice between watching an old rerun of Fury, my favorite show as a little kid, and the beginning of this show. The bachs getting intro'd is my fav part of this franchise.

I picked an old rerun about a horse.

So I'm late to the party. But already I'm over the two women who are replacing CH peaking out of the window like two d-bags. If women can be d-bags, those two are. I much prefer the disappeared CH who only showed up to tap a wine glass and announce things. Miss you dude..

Not excited about this season but the live chat is always fun so I'm here for you guys if not for Katie.

• Love 8
Just now, Lamb18 said:

At first I thought Greg was bathtub guy. Has bathtub guy shown up yet?

Greg is the guy from NJ who was the last in the openers. I’m not sure who the bathtub guy was…maybe this heavy breather guy??

I am automatically for any guy  who shows up for a date in an old timie car. 

This guy reminds me of a dude who showed up to our first college acting class and spoke with a British accent for the whole class until the last three seconds where he admitted he was from Michigan. It was a real flex. 

• LOL 2
(edited)

Gabriel looks a bit like Topher Grace.

So far not missing CH. This can be done without him although I expect this hiatus is temporary. 

Edited by dizzyd
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, saber5055 said:

Sorry guy, people from Vienna, Austria don't have British accents.

He was cute and didn’t drag thing out.  I liked him.  

• Love 8

Guy with a fish who says he's a "good catch." First thing that came to my mind is, he's a cold fish (which I've been called) or he kisses like a fish. Remember that guy last season who kissed like a fish? Someone posted a photo of big fish lips and that's all I could see from that point on. (I've already forgotten who the bachelor was.)

2 minutes ago, bosawks said:

Because I would totally pick the devil himself for a Vespa scooter.

That would make this The Best Episode EVAH!

4 minutes ago, tennisgurl said:

I am automatically for any guy  who shows up for a date in an old timie car. 

I'll join you in that old timie car cuz I totally agree.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

They needed to show the guy who yelled, “What’s in the box!”

I would’ve picked him right away and said the season was over.

I think Mike is a virgin because of his taste in clothes and fit.

• LOL 6
  • Love 1