Type keyword(s) to search

S17.E01: Week 1

• Start Topic

Blow-up doll guy is good looking, but I'm sending him and Sandy home NOW. No thanks. But then again, this kind matches Katie's dildo so there's that. I have to keep in mind she's looking for someone the polar opposite of who I would choose.

Now that "rub" guy looks like Judge Reinhold.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
(edited)

I would normally say that bringing a blowup doll to meet a girl is insanely creepy, but with Katie, I can see her being into that. She was introduced to us all as dildo girl after all. "Sandy's a babe."

I think she has vibed the most with the guy from Vienna and the guy who did a breathing exercise with her so far. 

Edited by tennisgurl
  • Love 1
(edited)

Connor! Nooooo! I had such high hopes for you!

ETA: well, Katie seemed to love the cat costume, so maybe my initial impression that he might be perfect for her was right.

Edited by JenE4
  • LOL 3

I miss Chris Harrison, mostly because taysias smile is blinding me and katelyn looks like horse. I can’t look away - wonder if she regrets how scary she looks.

some of these guys are very cute!

• Love 6

"What's in the box!" is  "Seven" reference, and kind of gross, given what was in the Seven box.

How old are women before they are too old to jump up and down and scream/squeal like a 12-year-old. Obviously, older than the three women on this show.

• Love 4

The way the light hits the trees, it makes them look like they are covered with ice.

The pasta necklace is cute.

Funny all the guys run out -- let's play a game! Something to do!

1 minute ago, saber5055 said:

Chris Harrison?

Sorry, not Chris, if I'm right. Could be if I'm wrong.

1 minute ago, saber5055 said:

Chris Harrison?

Now that would be the most dramatic episode in Bachelor history: Harrison sneaks in to try to get his job back.

• LOL 9
  • Love 1

I think maybe the show took some of the complaints from last year about obvious plants to heart, no obvious Victoria types that are clearly plants only there for the sake of drama. It could also be because Katie's brand is very "zero tolerance for bullies" and "keeping it real" so they knew they didn't want to sell her as someone who keeps people around she obviously doesn't want. 

I like that the guys are playing a game, sure beats just sitting around!

• Love 8
1 minute ago, tennisgurl said:

I think maybe the show took some of the complaints from last year about obvious plants to heart, no obvious Victoria types that are clearly plants only there for the sake of drama. It could also be because Katie's brand is very "zero tolerance for bullies" and "keeping it real" so they knew they didn't want to sell her as someone who keeps people around she obviously doesn't want. 

I like that the guys are playing a game, sure beats just sitting around!

I agree. So far I like everyone! They all seem like genuine, sweet guys. I think I’m Here for the Right Reasons this season.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, JenE4 said:

I agree. So far I like everyone! They all seem like genuine, sweet guys. I think I’m Here for the Right Reasons this season.

Give it a couple of episodes. Somehow I think you'll change your mind.

LOL at the "secret masked man" bringing in the First-Impression Rose. Dude, you ain't no CH!

• Love 4
1 minute ago, JenE4 said:

The promo indicates the opposite.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

I like that poster Swizz gave her.

Surgical skin salesman - sounds creepy. I guess he is creepy, too.

Already there's a I Don't Like You guy. He seemed drunk.

• Love 3
(edited)

Wait, what the hell just happened? Did we miss a scene? Why is one guy telling another guy he doesn't like him? Do they know each other? Man, the first few episodes are so chill and everyone is great then everything/everyone goes nuts.

Katie does not want to live in a van down by the river.

Edited by tennisgurl
  • LOL 8
  • Love 8

“I’ve never liked you.” You’ve been here a half hour. So much for the love fest that they’re all sweet.

The supposed “human…man” is still in the box.

• LOL 2
  • Love 8
4 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

My daughter lives in Jersey City. You cannot park an RV in Jersey City.

Plus that RV is a zillion years old. It doesn't even have a slide out or sat antenna or anything. it's used 1970s vintage. Not a good idea to flash that to impress a woman you don't even know. Wait until you know for sure she doesn't have high expectations.

• Love 2
(edited)

I don't think box guy will get first impression, but he will get a rose. I am thinking the artist or the football guy for first impression. I liked both of them.

Edited by tennisgurl
(edited)

You can see the editing...guys are talking about the rose and catman’s makeup is back on.  

I take this back,,, he clearly reapplied his nose make up.  

Edited by DEL901
  • Love 3
(edited)

Interesting that Connor got his black-cat-nose color replaced. Does he have a tube of black lipstick in his pocket?

I guess he should have waited to kiss Katie. He kind of reminded me of the Fish Kisser from last season.

Edited by saber5055
  • Love 1

I’m glad the guy with the kid mentioned it up front.  If she isn’t feeling it, she can send him home.  He has already been away 2 weeks for quarantine...no point in dragging it out. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 11