Type keyword(s) to search

Trials and Tribulations of Juicy and Tre...

• Start Topic

I can't think of a better way for Teresa to spend her time in prison go after the attorney who put her there-of course it had nothing to do with her fraud and deceit.  Hopefully, the Kridel will drag this thing out as long as Teresa and Joe have dragged their cases out.  Simple question-if kridel did such a bad job-why didn't she change attorneys in 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 or 2013?

So if Teresa is saying she never met with her attorney prior to filing-she can't exactly pin the hiding the assets on him or will she?  My favorite part-is once Teresa filed this she has waived privilege and her attorney and discuss what transpired between the parties.  I wonder if Joe is a party?

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 3

I can't think of a better way for Teresa to spend her time in prison go after the attorney who put her there-of course it had nothing to do with her fraud and deceit.  Hopefully, the Kridel will drag this thing out as long as Teresa and Joe have dragged their cases out.  Simple question-if kridel did such a bad job-why didn't she change attorneys in 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 or 2013?

So if Teresa is saying she never met with her attorney prior to filing-she can't exactly pin the hiding the assets on him or will she?  My favorite part-is once Teresa filed this she has waived privilege and her attorney and discuss what transpired between the parties.  I wonder if Joe is a party?

She is never at fault, never!  SMH

• Love 4

She is never at fault, never!  SMH

I was hoping you would pop in.  A story that is the perfect ending to this woman's 15 minutes of fame.  I better be careful she may sue me for not liking her or her criminal deeds.

• Love 3

I was hoping you would pop in.  A story that is the perfect ending to this woman's 15 minutes of fame.  I better be careful she may sue me for not liking her or her criminal deeds.

I just can't with this lying fool anymore. She needs to slither off into prison and obscurity...(my apologizes to snakes, even they are not as low as Teresa)

• Love 3

I believe Teresa is getting a cooking show on Bravo. And I'll bet Andy Cohen is producing it. He will do anything for money and he knows people will tune in (at least at first).

I think Teresa's a horrible person, and a lousy mother. I have no respect or sympathy for her at all. Oh, and a crook. I'm glad she's going to be in prison where people (hopefully) won't be catering to her nonsense, at least for 15 months.

Now she's trying to bilk someone new, suing her bankruptcy lawyer for not looking hard enough to find all the assets the Giudices had hidden in 2009 (then went on a $60,000 spending spree after leaving bankruptcy court). Can't. Stand. Them.

http://pagesix.com/2014/12/03/broke-teresa-giudice-sues-lawyer-over-prison-sentence/

• Love 1

I just can't with this lying fool anymore. She needs to slither off into prison and obscurity...(my apologizes to snakes, even they are not as low as Teresa)

I am hoping whatever attorney took her case is of the quality she so richly deserves. 

• Love 1

TMZ is reporting its 3million. There were so many dumb moves during the case that I wondered what kind of lawyers they were, if maybe they let the Giudices hang themselves because they figured no matter what they were going to jail.... And maybe not pay them. But aa hired lawyer should still try even for the clearly guilty (and shouldn't assume they wouldn't pay.) However the Giudices have lied so much its entirely believable they did things like not list Teresa's book income or whatever against legal advice. But didn't Lindsay Lohans lawyer get permission to resign because she wasn't listening to her? Again I think no lawyer worth a damn (or smarter than Jim) would want their name associated with the mess made during the trial/plea. But I can also see Teresa seeing people like me mentioning the lawyers seem a bit shotty and so she has it in her head its a legit caae she has against them.

Or maybe Joe and Teresa feel like trying one last get rich quick scheme for the road.

Edited by Gigi43
  • Love 3

TMZ is reporting its 3million. There were so many dumb moves during the case that I wondered what kind of lawyers they were, if maybe they let the Giudices hang themselves because they figured no matter what they were going to jail.... And maybe not pay them. But aa hired lawyer should still try even for the clearly guilty (and shouldn't assume they wouldn't pay.) However the Giudices have lied so much its entirely believable they did things like not list Teresa's book income or whatever against legal advice. But didn't Lindsay Lohans lawyer get permission to resign because she wasn't listening to her? Again I think no lawyer worth a damn (or smarter than Jim) would want their name associated with the mess made during the trial/plea. But I can also see Teresa seeing people like me mentioning the lawyers seem a bit shotty and so she has it in her head its a legit caae she has against them.

Or maybe Joe and Teresa feel like trying one last get rich quick scheme for the road.

She is suing her BK Lawyer, not her Federal Fraud Lawyer! LOL All any BK lawyer can do is advise their client to tell the TRUTH, it is up to the client to do that. That Teresa did not list all her assets to the lawyer is on her, not him. How is he supposed to know what she has or what she is hiding? I can see her and Joe talking about what they are going to list and what they are going to keep to themselves and deciding to hide anything that might bring in money/cash. Oh, and as further evidence that she does not comply with what her Lawyers or the courts tell her, she lied about her assets in the Federal case as well. LOL

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 5

My favorite part-is once Teresa filed this she has waived privilege and her attorney and discuss what transpired between the parties. 

Bye-bye attorney-client privilege. 

Really? This is too good to be true. Teresa (and Joe's) idiocy will be fully exposed. I'm guessing she was told this by her new, contingency-based lawyer, but I guess she feels the risk is worth it, money-wise.

Is it possible the bankruptcy lawyer did a sloppy job? Sure, but the odds of Teresa winning this case are slim to none. For one thing, she doesn't have much credibility now after pleading guilty to mortgage and bank fraud. She even went on TV and said she "trusted" people and signed whatever papers were put in front of her. If she did that during her bankruptcy filing, that's her fault, not her lawyer's. And how can she say with a straight face that her BK lawyer is at fault for not listing all her assets, when she once again failed to list all her assets in the mortgage case?. It's called pattern of behavior! And then there's all the information out there that's public - ie. Teresa flaunting her wealth on TV even after filing for bankruptcy, her interviews on TV, including The View, where she attempted to explain the BK mess, and Joe admitting under oath that he lied about illegalities, etc., etc... I think she's grasping at straws here, and I hope the lawyer fights back hard.

• Love 3

Really? This is too good to be true. Teresa (and Joe's) idiocy will be fully exposed. I'm guessing she was told this by her new, contingency-based lawyer, but I guess she feels the risk is worth it, money-wise.

Is it possible the bankruptcy lawyer did a sloppy job? Sure, but the odds of Teresa winning this case are slim to none. For one thing, she doesn't have much credibility now after pleading guilty to mortgage and bank fraud. She even went on TV and said she "trusted" people and signed whatever papers were put in front of her. If she did that during her bankruptcy filing, that's her fault, not her lawyer's. And how can she say with a straight face that her BK lawyer is at fault for not listing all her assets, when she once again failed to list all her assets in the mortgage case?. It's called pattern of behavior! And then there's all the information out there that's public - ie. Teresa flaunting her wealth on TV even after filing for bankruptcy, her interviews on TV, including The View, where she attempted to explain the BK mess, and Joe admitting under oath that he lied about illegalities, etc., etc... I think she's grasping at straws here, and I hope the lawyer fights back hard.

You are correct, she did the same thing, hiding asset, in her Federal Criminal case as well, it is a pattern. Her BK Lawyer is the same guy that got her removed from Joe's ex partners lawsuit for $260K yet she now claims he did her wrong?!? I wonder if this can and will effect that suit, could the ex partner now have standing to appeal that decision? I hope so and I hope he goes after her again.

• Love 2

You are correct, she did the same thing, hiding asset, in her Federal Criminal case as well, it is a pattern. Her BK Lawyer is the same guy that got her removed from Joe's ex partners lawsuit for $260K yet she now claims he did her wrong?!? I wonder if this can and will effect that suit, could the ex partner now have standing to appeal that decision? I hope so and I hope he goes after her again.

What is odd to me is Teresa at one time claimed Joe forged her name on the BK papers that was to be one of her affirmative defenses in the criminal case.  Where Teresa and Joe got into trouble was the numerous amended BK petitions and Teresa's testimony in Court-I don't think she ever admitted to her book advance.  So either the attorney was negligent in not meeting worth her or negligent in not teaching her how to conceal and lie.

• Love 2

What is odd to me is Teresa at one time claimed Joe forged her name on the BK papers that was to be one of her affirmative defenses in the criminal case.  Where Teresa and Joe got into trouble was the numerous amended BK petitions and Teresa's testimony in Court-I don't think she ever admitted to her book advance.  So either the attorney was negligent in not meeting worth her or negligent in not teaching her how to conceal and lie.

I think the lawyer advised them to list everything then when they got home, the 2 idiots decided they knew better than their Attorney and hid what they wanted. We have seen them do this sort of stuff before, have things spelled out for them and afterward decide to spell it their way! From what I read, in the articles, her biggest complaint was that the lawyer did not come and inventory everything for them, that he did not hire a forensic accountant to dig deep into their finances for them, and that he is at fault because he put way too much trust in them by accepting their word.

• Love 2

This is priceless!

A lawyer or an accountant is NOT responsible for the accuracy of the paperwork filled out by their clients.  They can only advise them of the law and explain what is required.  The paperwork they were given to complete had a list of asset categories, i.e., houses, property, cars, furs, stocks, bonds, jewelry, antiques and collectibles, etc.   It's impossible for a lawyer or an accountant to inventory every single item.

During the WWHL interview, didn't Teresa make a comment about the fact that she could have "moved things out of the house" if she wanted to hide them?  A Freudian slip perhaps?

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 3

Why wouldn't she do this before pleading guilty to the federal charges?  If nothing else, wouldn't it impact sentencing by buttressing the idea that she was just stupid not wicked?

At least now she'll have something to keep her busy in prison, working with her new attorneys to strategize and practice press interviews on the subject.  Maybe she'll even get out more often to attend hearings and whatnot, depending on how this all plays out.  

She certainly is a fascinating character.  Just when I'm shaking my head in disgust and vowing to walk away, she pulls some awesome nonsense like this and I'm right back in there watching it all with a bowl of popcorn.

• Love 1

Teresa Giudice sues lawyer for $5 million, blames him for prison sentence

"Teresa Giudice is suing her lawyer Jim Kridel for malpractice, claiming that he was negligent with court papers filed on her behalf and, as a result, that’s the reason she was sentenced to 15 months in prison. The “Real Housewives of New Jersey” star is seeking a minimum of $5 million."

http://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/celebrity/teresa-giudice-sues-lawyer-for-dollar5-million-blames-him-for-prison-sentence/ar-BBgijJV?ocid=mailsignout

Reality star Teresa Giudice is apparently not getting a cooking show on Bravo after all.

Previous reports claimed that Teresa Giudice would have her own cooking show (with a lucrative deal attached) waiting for her after she completes her prison sentence.

However, a rep for the 42-year-old Real Housewives of New Jersey star reportedly told Radar Online that those claims are “not true.”

An inside source even went as far as stating that the relationship between Bravo and the recently convicted felon is not as good as many RHONJ fans and critics might think.

“Teresa hasn’t been offered any new projects with Bravo. In fact, there is [sic] a lot of bad feeling where Bravo and Teresa are concerned. The network feels used, and was stunned Teresa said in court documents that the show was a sham.”

Read more at http://www.inquisitr.com/1646792/teresa-giudice-cooking-show-truth/#9oUzjzFDRf1myjIA.99

Edited by HumblePi
  • Love 1

Press interviews? She can't refuse to talk about pending litigation on some cases, and give interviews about others.

She didn't file this complaint before pleading guilty to the federal charges for only one reason - this is bogus. It's nothing but a money grab. (An attempt at a money grab, that is). If it's not dismissed right away, it's not going anywhere.

• Love 2

Didn't hire forensic accountants.   Yeah, those cost money.   Why didn't she TELL her attorney to do that and then PAY for it.   Also, you don't hire a forensic accountant for bankrtupcy paperwork.    It really is rather simple, you list your assets, you list your liabilities.    A forensic accountant is to analyze the numbers not do basic accounting tasks that anyone with Quickbooks can do themselves.

• Love 3

I think one of the sites will have the actual pleadings tomorrow or very soon.  TMZ pointed out some pleading errors so I am guessing Teresa is getting what she paid for in the way of legal representation,.  Since she has demanded $5million claiming the attorney didn't coach her properly and she committed perjury as a result thereof, lost her businesses, suffered public humiliation (what about the Napa trip) and ended up going to prison it will interesting to see the liens served on her attorney against any awards from creditors.

• Love 1

Didn't hire forensic accountants.   Yeah, those cost money.   Why didn't she TELL her attorney to do that and then PAY for it.   Also, you don't hire a forensic accountant for bankrtupcy paperwork.    It really is rather simple, you list your assets, you list your liabilities.    A forensic accountant is to analyze the numbers not do basic accounting tasks that anyone with Quickbooks can do themselves.

What escapes Teresa is it is called counting.  How many cars are parked on your property?  How many checking accounts do you have?  She makes it sound so impossible and mysterious-it was very simple-even a probation officer could do it (just kidding) and did causing them a little humiliation.  Why is any attorney going to go out on a limb and hire expensive experts for bankrupt, dishonest clients?

• Love 1

“Teresa hasn’t been offered any new projects with Bravo. In fact, there is [sic] a lot of bad feeling where Bravo and Teresa are concerned. The network feels used, and was stunned Teresa said in court documents that the show was a sham.”

Read more at http://www.inquisitr.com/1646792/teresa-giudice-cooking-show-truth/#9oUzjzFDRf1myjIA.99

Exactly! Finally a news report that makes sense. Teresa left the show, and the network, as a convict, and tainted the HW brand. Plus, the ratings tanked in a season largely devoted to her. Then she criticized the show in open court, and exclaimed publicly that the show didnt mean anything to her. Pretend you're a Bravo executive who's paid her hundreds of thousands over the years, and launched her "brand." I couldn't say sayonara fast enough. She's done.

• Love 3

This bitch is seriously insane. 

Oh...and I keep meaning to leave just one small comment on Gia's "video." At first glance I thought it was Farrah Abraham. I swear! And sadly I would not be the least bit surprised if she doesn't "understand" contracts. At least if she follows FelonTeresas BRAND of parenting advice. I think she is smart. I hope she really grows into a strong woman who will NOT follow in her mothers footsteps. Let's keep the Family Sauce Weekend and leave the Felloninini on the floor. 

Edited by FairyDusted
  • Love 2

Seems that Teresa hired a new Lawyer to sue her BK Lawyer and is seeking $15 Million in total damages! LOL

http://stoopidhousewives.com/2014/12/03/teresa_giudice-suing-for-15-million-in-lawsuit-against-bankruptcy-attorney-see-documents-rhonj/

I think it has been pointed out that the new legal eagle Carlos Cuevas, has erroneously plead for the same relief three times.

Who knew you could hide things from your attorney, testiLIE and then been awarded $5 million dollars.  Had Joe not sought Kridel's help and filed for BK -without Teresa's knowledge -is Teresa claiming they would have paid their bills but for Attorney Kridel's interference and malpractice?

Teresa sues lawyer-hoping for 5 million-I bet she will insist it be distributed immediately to all her creditors if she is victorious.  http://www.allabouttrh.com/teresa-giudice-sues-lawyer-says-hes-reason-shes-going-prison/

Absolutely incredible. This bitch is completely incapable of accepting responsiblity for her own actions. I want to slap some sense into Teresa. Scratch that, I just want to bitch slap her. Really hard.

I bet the BK attorney is ruing the day he made the terrible call of taking on these two swindlers as clients. They will always be fraudsters at heart. Teresa really is incapable of making an honest buck, isn't she? So much for all that on camera repenting and talk of "making things right." Bitch wants an easy pay day and doesn't care how low she has to stoop or whom she has to sue to get it. Moreover, seeing as that Teresa has no qualms about pursuing litigation I hope the favor is "returned" by the creditors and small businesses she ripped off when they file suits or perhaps a class action to collect what they are owed and sic the nastiest of collection agencies on her ass.

I sincerely hope this all blows up in her face and their former laywer reveals how calculatingly deceitful the Fraudices are when he breaks attorney-client privilege. The Fraudices deserve every bit of penniless disgrace they're about to suffer.

Edited by Rahul
  • Love 2

I just read the complaint against the BK attorney and here are my thoughts:  1)  Paragraphs 17, 18, 35 and 53 of the complaint allege that the attorney negligently represented Teresa in connection with live testimony she gave at various BK proceedings, but the complaint is absolutely silent on how the representation was negligent; 2) Teresa ultimately plead GUILTY to two counts of BK fraud (according to the internets - I didn't read the actual plea agreement), so she has admitted that her behavior in connection with the BK petition was criminal in nature.  So, therefore, even thought it isn't entirely clear from the complaint, it seems to me that the essence of her argument is that the BK attorney failed to adequately investigate and figure out that she and Joe were crooks prior to filing the BK petition, and then after filing the BK petition, continued to fail to figure out that she and Joe were crooks, and then consequently failed to advise her of her 5th Amendment right against self-incrimination and the potential devastating consequences of waiving that right.  I will be curious to see how the "you-should-have-figured-out-that-we-were-crooks" theory will play out. 

• Love 2

This new lawsuit is just another example of Teresa's 'It's not my fault, I didn't understand, no one told me' blame game.  Who is she going to target next.  She blamed Joe for the fraud.  She blamed the judge for not explaining the plea deal.  She's blaming her lawyer for not listing assets on her bankruptcy filing.  She'd probably would sue Bravo too if she could.  She's a pathetic human being.

• Love 2

This new lawsuit is just another example of Teresa's 'It's not my fault, I didn't understand, no one told me' blame game.  Who is she going to target next.  She blamed Joe for the fraud.  She blamed the judge for not explaining the plea deal.  She's blaming her lawyer for not listing assets on her bankruptcy filing.  She'd probably would sue Bravo too if she could.  She's a pathetic human being.

If the attorney was such a bad guy why did she employ him for five years?  This is an attorney who kept their precious mansion contents off the auction block --days before they were set to be auctioned off.

It sounds to me like there is a fame hungry BK attorney who Teresa got together who told her how he would have handled the BK.  I am sure Kridel would have handled it differently had he been apprised of the situation instead of Joe forging Teresa's signature all over the place.  But Teresa love, love, loves her Joe,

I don't know what is worse about Teresa--that she is such an unrepentant crook or how incredibly arrogant and STUPID she is!! She feels no remorse about all of the people that she and Joe cheated, the assets they hid (many probably still hidden) and the money that they squandered (and people they continued to cheat) after being caught the first time.

She just can't accept any responsibility for anything. Andy better be careful. Bravo has deep pockets, too.

I hope the lawyer countersues for defamation, collects big damages and in the process exposes her as the liar and cheat she is for the world to see.

• Love 4

Maybe this is her plan to pay off her debts and pocket a little spending money. She wants $15M, $5M for each charge.

I'm guessing she's hoping his insurance company will settle. My experience is that they factor into how much it will cost in legal fees and then settle for something less. We had a guy in one of our old office buildings that we spent nearly a year trying to evict for non-payment (PG County, MD where it is very tenant friendly). The day we got him out he went into the bathroom and jumped on a toilet seat until it broke. He claimed it "fell" off when he was sitting on it (and ruined his $3K suit as well). We had engineers and plumbers come in who said what he claimed was impossible. He sued for $25K and we made the insurance company promise not to settle. They did anyway for $10K cause it would have cost $15K to take to court. We were pissed. Three months later the PG County DA came looking for him about something.

It would be great if this went to court though - maybe they could play all her interviews when she claimed not to understand nothing about nothing, including the possibility of a jail sentence with her plea. Sorry Judge - not our fault she insists she's stupid.

Edited by Jennifersdc

I read on another site that there's a statute of limitations on filing malpractice suits (2 years for NJ, 3 for NY), so it's possible this suit will be dismissed for that reason alone. However, while the bankruptcy petition was dropped in 2011, it wasn't officially "closed" until this year, so they may get away with this technicality.

In any event, it's a ridiculous and desperate money grab. And one that Teresa is entirely responsible for, since of course she now reads and understands every piece of paper that's in front of her.

• Love 2

Just learned about this pig having the utter audacity to sue her mouthpiece....may they counter sue for an equal number of millions (that neither party will ever see) and bring ALL the dirty lies and evasions out for all the world to see. She is so totally greedy and stupid that she can not see how this can't possibly make things any better for her.  Is she thinking this last minute tactic will keep her out of jail? I can't imagine any attorney (actually practicing and NOT of the twerp Marcrazy wannabee variety) NOT having their asses totally covered when dealing with such scum as the JOOdices/JooooDEEEchays/JOOOduhchays/or whateverthehelltheyarecallingthemselvesnow...it's not even entertaining anymore. It truly boggles the mind.  But then again - I live in the real world, so what the hell do I know.

• Love 1

Oh, and I will be completely disgusted if this horrible, lying, selfish, self-centered criminal gets her own Bravo cooking show when she gets out of prison.

She doesn't deserve such good fortune. Or an audience (and WWHL is part of it) for her lying. So undeserving. If there is really any justice we will never hear her name or see her again (unless of course the lawyer she's suing, takes her to court and wins millions in a defamation suit. Or the lawsuit unearths more criminality that she can still do more prison time for. Either of those I -do- want to hear about!)

And yet, she still has her fans and her defenders--and Andy Cohen cheerleading for her. Incredible!

Maybe this is her plan to pay off her debts and pocket a little spending money. She wants $15M, $5M for each charge.

I'm guessing she's hoping his insurance company will settle. My experience is that they factor into how much it will cost in legal fees and then settle for something less. We had a guy in one of our old office buildings that we spent nearly a year trying to evict for non-payment (PG County, MD where it is very tenant friendly). The day we got him out he went into the bathroom and jumped on a toilet seat until it broke. He claimed it "fell" off when he was sitting on it (and ruined his $3K suit as well). We had engineers and plumbers come in who said what he claimed was impossible. He sued for $25K and we made the insurance company promise not to settle. They did anyway for $10K cause it would have cost $15K to take to court. We were pissed. Three months later the PG County DA came looking for him about something.

It would be great if this went to court though - maybe they could play all her interviews when she claimed not to understand nothing about nothing, including the possibility of a jail sentence with her plea. Sorry Judge - not our fault she insists she's stupid.

I'm guessing she's hoping his insurance company will settle. My experience is that they factor into how much it will cost in legal fees and then settle for something less.

Generally this is correct.  However, many professional liability insurance policies contain a clause that requires the approval of the insured (in this case the BK lawyer) prior to any settlement.  If I were that guy I'd fight this all the way.  And I'd seriously consider a countersuit for defamation.

• Love 2

Oh, and I will be completely disgusted if this horrible, lying, selfish, self-centered criminal gets her own Bravo cooking show when she gets out of prison.

WORD!!!

I am still following the boards - just be certain the bitch does go to jail - and will also look to see how/if the next season of NJ shapes up - WITHOUT her. If there is another season and she is NOT a part of it (other than in a passing mention or twenty about someone who was once there) I will watch long enough to decide if its at all entertaining (somehow the potential combination of a (maybe) caroline, reappearance and JoGo, minus dina of course, has a bit of appeal). If they are so stupid to hold off long enough for teresa's felonious butt to return, I won't waste another second on the show. I've already written off ATL because of the violent and arrogant moose, VPR because of Stassi and BH because of the bitchard sisters - I just can't see wasting my time watching women who sole purpose in life seems to be deliberate nastiness.

As for this nasty piece of work, I really can't be bothered to search for information on her, and so am very grateful for those on this board who make such efforts to post all the up to date news - gruesome though it may be.

• Love 2

Generally this is correct.  However, many professional liability insurance policies contain a clause that requires the approval of the insured (in this case the BK lawyer) prior to any settlement.  If I were that guy I'd fight this all the way.  And I'd seriously consider a countersuit for defamation.

And he gets the advantage of counsel hired by his carrier to determine if Teresa's case has merit.  I would counter sue with the idea that I would not even be able to recover filing fees.

• Love 1

Parma - That cooking show story was completely fabricated. Stories on Teresa get a lot of hits on Radar Online, so they sit around and cook up (pun intended) items they can say about her. They do this all the time. Besides, Bravo doesn't "do" cooking shows. And Andy Cohen is not Teresa's "cheerleader." And Bravo is through with her. They gave her show after show, contract after contract, and she turned around and blamed them publicly for her troubles. They won't "reward" her for that.

• Love 3

Parma - That cooking show story was completely fabricated. Stories on Teresa get a lot of hits on Radar Online, so they sit around and cook up (pun intended) items they can say about her. They do this all the time. Besides, Bravo doesn't "do" cooking shows. And Andy Cohen is not Teresa's "cheerleader." And Bravo is through with her. They gave her show after show, contract after contract, and she turned around and blamed them publicly for her troubles. They won't "reward" her for that.

As much fun and drama filled Bravo thought Teresa and Joe's legal troubles would be-they didn't cash in until the twits pled guilty and were sentenced.  There is no life after sentencing for these two-the creditors are in hot pursuit and Teresa will owe a boatload of taxes.  Restitution is not a write off.  I am anxious to see how the Fraudici mansion will last before the bank auctions it off.  My guess there are probably ten people all thinking they have 2nd position  on the home.  Another Joe scheme sell of unrecorded 2nd trust deeds.

• Love 3

I do hope the BK lawyer fights it. From my limited knowledge lawyers are pretty careful about malpractice (being lawyers) and it's hard to prove.

• Love 2

If the attorney was such a bad guy why did she employ him for five years?  This is an attorney who kept their precious mansion contents off the auction block --days before they were set to be auctioned off.

It sounds to me like there is a fame hungry BK attorney who Teresa got together who told her how he would have handled the BK.  I am sure Kridel would have handled it differently had he been apprised of the situation instead of Joe forging Teresa's signature all over the place.  But Teresa love, love, loves her Joe,

This is also the same Attorney that got her removed from the $260K judgment awarded Joe's ex business partner. That was what they discussed on film in season 3 when Teresa/Joe went to his office. 

• Love 1

This is also the same Attorney that got her removed from the $260K judgment awarded Joe's ex business partner. That was what they discussed on film in season 3 when Teresa/Joe went to his office. 

Well I went back and looked and their original BK was filed 10/29/09, the first amended petition was filed 12/07/09 and the second amended petition was filed 0/08/0.  Correct me if I am wrong but during the almost 70 day period it would seem Teresa could demand a sit down.  It is pretty easy-you don't pay the attorney until you have an appointment.

From what I have seen of Teresa-all the time in the world wouldn't matter if it is something she doesn't want to hear.  These debtors exams went on well until the spring of '10.  You can't fix stupid or stubborn.

• Love 2

Well I went back and looked and their original BK was filed 10/29/09, the first amended petition was filed 12/07/09 and the second amended petition was filed 0/08/0.  Correct me if I am wrong but during the almost 70 day period it would seem Teresa could demand a sit down.  It is pretty easy-you don't pay the attorney until you have an appointment.

From what I have seen of Teresa-all the time in the world wouldn't matter if it is something she doesn't want to hear.  These debtors exams went on well until the spring of '10.  You can't fix stupid or stubborn.

After this scheme fails, this new Lawyer needs to watch his back, he will be next! I don't think she will go after her Lawyer from the Federal case because he knows where all the bodies are buried and she could see/face new charges if that info comes out. I will not be surprised if new Federal charges don't come out of this lawsuit if Teresa keeps it up.

I do have to wonder that even though Joe is not a party to this lawsuit, if he was the go between for Teresa and the BK Lawyer, if this lawsuit could reveal things he told the Lawyer in confidence because he spoke for both himself AND Teresa.

• Love 1

Well I went back and looked and their original BK was filed 10/29/09, the first amended petition was filed 12/07/09 and the second amended petition was filed 0/08/0. Correct me if I am wrong but during the almost 70 day period it would seem Teresa could demand a sit down. It is pretty easy-you don't pay the attorney until you have an appointment.

From what I have seen of Teresa-all the time in the world wouldn't matter if it is something she doesn't want to hear. These debtors exams went on well until the spring of '10. You can't fix stupid or stubborn.

Absolutely.

Edited to add I believe Mr. Kreidel (spelling) who Teresa's suing is on the list of creditors.

Edited by Jennifersdc
  • Love 1