Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E02: Crowd Control

Brielle is really on my list. That girl's attitude is out of control. Awww, you're all embarrassed to pull up to school in a gold Honda? Girl, when I was in high school I road the big, yellow bus. Every single day. Oh wait, unless my best friend was able to pick me up in her mom's old green Buick with the headliner drooping on top of us. So um, yea...take a seat. You're actually lucky they're even letting you drive. I think they're insane. If my kid wrecked four cars there is no way she'd be driving ANYTHING! Actually, we wouldn't even make it to four cars. After two, I'm pretty sure that chick would be sitting on ice. 

And then what she said to Lana! I felt so badly for Lana this entire episode. I wish someone would have been comforting to her. Even at the hospital....I know Kim and Kroy were focused on their kid. But poor Lana was standing in the background, sniveling and you could tell she just felt awful. I would have taken 5 seconds to put my arm around her and reassure her that accidents happen all the time and it was not her fault. Shoot, just five minutes earlier we saw footage of Kroy dragging KJ's little car around with some rope and the kid toppled out and fell on the concrete. He could have broken his arm. No one is perfect. Anyhow, Brielle needs to think before she speaks. I would have sent her to her room to write a nice apology letter, instead of accepting that lame-ass "I'm sorry!" she tried giving Lana. No wonder the nanny slammed the door in her face. How genuine can you be when you're practically laughing? It totally seemed like Brielle was more upset about being called out. That girl is just a snot. 

Hey, Kim, you can't really drop the F-bomb right and left and then act all appalled when your 2-your-old mimics you. 

Kroy bathing the baby = HAWT. 

I know it was probably totally a producer set-up, but Sweetie randomly hiring help without alerting Kim and Kroy knowing totally had me busting up. Especially since they were supposed to be the "hot pool boy" and "sexy maid". LOL! That pool MAN was okay looking, and I love an accent. But he was thin and average, not necessarily Kim's type. And the maid? What was that outfit? She looked like she walked off the set of a music video 30 years ago and never changed her clothes. I was just laughing SO hard. 

Not laughing over next week's "are we pregnant again?" plot line. It's old, it's tired, put it to rest. Yes, Kim, I mean your vagina. 

• Love 5

I wanted to smack Brielle into next week. I cannot stand her, and I am betting the only friends she has are there because of who she is and who her parents are. Both of those girls have become chubbs, Kroy should get the entire family into a workout program. But we know Kim would tell him to go to hell. She'd rather rely on plastic surgery.

I felt so bad for Lana. She didn't sign up to be abused by an entitled teenager on television.

I was also laughing at the maid and the pool boy. How often could they need someone to clean their pool? Don't they have one of those things that roams around and cleans it for you? My aunt does and it works fine. They are obviously there for the comic relief. When Kroy said they didn't have room to put away the Christmas tree, I think my eyes rolled down the road in front of my house. They are just too lazy to put it away. And he didn't do himself any favors by lazily lying in the reclining chair with KJ and beeping Kim every 5 minutes. "He's shaking my soda." Please.

• Love 1
And he didn't do himself any favors by lazily lying in the reclining chair with KJ and beeping Kim every 5 minutes. "He's shaking my soda." Please.

I think Kroy was icing his leg at the time. It looked like he had it in some big, black bag - must be some kind of sports therapy. But I don't think either of them were supposed to move at the moment, and it kind of made me laugh because just last episode Kroy was running around and Kim was upstairs beeping him every five seconds. 

I never thought I would watch this show let alone like it but there is something about it that makes it entertaining.  I think it is what all the RH aspire to and the only two that have made it work are Bethenny and Kim.  Maybe what makes this show likeable is that Kroy and Kim seem to be genuinely in love.  The main turn off is Kim's swearing.  Kim's daughters have grown to be less likeable than previous years but I get the impression they spend a lot of time together as a family.

Maybe because Kroy is a pro-athlete and obviously his position is performance based but I find myself rooting for him to return to the starting line-up.

Speaking of line-ups why is this show in such an obscure timeslot?  It would amaze me if it got any ratings what so ever.

• Love 2

Brielle should be thankful she doesn't live at our house. After wrecking four cars (THE HELL?) she wouldn't be driving at all. It's not a joke, and I can't imagine how much the premiums are for her insurance coverage. Speaking of Brielle, her treatment of the nanny was unacceptable and aided and abetted by her lazy, entitled mother. Uh, Kim, if you don't think the nanny should be "playing so roughly" with your son, raise your own damn children. Also, the half-assed, laughing "I'm sorry" wasn't an apology. I'm sorry the nanny didn't choose her self-esteem over cash and quit on the spot.

Perhaps it could be explained to me how one can own a 17,000 square foot house and not have sufficient room to find somewhere to put away the holiday decorations.

Perhaps it could also be explained to me how anyone could manage to screw up frozen ravioli and sauce out of a jar. Considering the fact Kim wants to hire out every responsibility she has in life, perhaps she should take a basic cooking course. Those BJ's must be incredible if Kroy's willing to foot the bill for nannies, a chef, a housekeeper, a pool boy and most likely a yard crew, too.

It's astonishing that two adults don't have functional knowledge of the correct usage of birth control.

• Love 2

I can't imagine how much the premiums are for her insurance coverage

Insurance in Georgia is higher than it is here in N.C. When my sister took a teaching job in Atlanta for a while, her insurance rate shot up. And if you're a driver under 25, I know it's very pricey.

I think that's why these people have a TV show. So we can make snarky remarks about how lazy, entitled, stupid, gross, etc. these people are. They are blowing through money faster than a fart in the wind.

(edited)

It's astonishing that two adults don't have functional knowledge of the correct usage of birth control.

Seems Quad and she had the same sex-ed teacher.

As punishment for the FIRST crash, Brielle should've been sentenced to hard labor, such as babysitting The Guidice brats.

Of course, no matter how low our opinion of her is on the boards, it won't mean a thing to the average teenage girl. Get the pool dude or equivalent to give her a tsktsk or two.

Edited by Gumby
  • Love 1

I wouldn't go out of my way to hug Lana and reassure her. Kim and Kroy handled the situation very well and didn't berate her or accuse her of intentionally hurting KJ. She's an adult and she didn't need hand-holding. I know my mother would have been furious if my leg was broken while rough-housing with a caretaker...Lana wouldn't have even had a job I reckon. She felt bad, obviously, but again, I don't see why Kim or Kroy needed to comfort her beyond what they did. They said they didn't blame her and Kim was serious when she told Brielle to apologize.

In general, I do not blame Kim for having a nanny. If I had 6 kids with 4 under the age of 4 and the financial means, I'd probably have a nanny, too.

I wasn't a big fan of Kroy when he was RHATL, but on this show, he's more likeable. I hope he has recovered and can return to football. He's a good player.

Anyways, I will say Kim makes some beautiful children. I know her and Kroy will be in for a stressful time when all of the younger kids are in high school if Brielle is any indication.

• Love 2

How genuine can you be when you're practically laughing?

She wasn't "practically" laughing, she was laughing.  Brielle needs some serious discipline.  & that girl wouldn't have crashed four of my cars.  She would have been relegated to the oh-so-awful gold Honda after the first crash...after being banned from driving for at least three months, AND after having a three-month probation period where she could only drive while accompanied by a parent or guardian in the car.

• Love 2

My thought is that Brielle gets to drive because otherwise, Kim or Kroy would have to shuttle her around. I don't think they understand the concept of grounding someone, or taking away privileges. If the kid has wheels, she's out of their way.

• Love 3

At this point I think Kim and Kroy are just ticking down the days until they can ship Brielle off to college, where she'll spend six years partying, waste a shitload of money and still not graduate.

Kim isn't a perfect mother, but Brielle's had a stick up her ass about Kroy and the new babies since Day One. She's a spoiled brat who's pissed that the world no longer revolves around her.

I will admit, Kim and Kroy were generous with that nanny. I would have fired her, accident or no accident.

Brielle, I'd say is a lost cause unless something major makes her change course. For a good chunk of her life, Kim was busy screwing Big Poppa, slugging wine, and God knows what else. Raising intelligent kids was probably was not her biggest priority. Then mommy meets Kroy and pops new babies when she couldn't be bothered to do well with the two she already had. Just my 2 cents.

Excuse the typos.

• Love 2

I wouldn't go out of my way to hug Lana and reassure her. Kim and Kroy handled the situation very well and didn't berate her or accuse her of intentionally hurting KJ. She's an adult and she didn't need hand-holding. I know my mother would have been furious if my leg was broken while rough-housing with a caretaker...Lana wouldn't have even had a job I reckon. She felt bad, obviously, but again, I don't see why Kim or Kroy needed to comfort her beyond what they did. They said they didn't blame her and Kim was serious when she told Brielle to apologize.

Agree!  Even though accidents happen, of course you would be miffed if your child broke his leg under the care of a nanny.  You're hiring someone to take care of your child, they need to keep your kids safe.  Not saying that Lana is at fault but Kim/Kroy have every right to be critical about what happened (and they weren't, which is very generous of them).  

The solution should be to stop popping babies out and watch your OWN kids yourself.  Hahahaha!  Never gonna happen. 

Still trying to figure out where the money is coming from. I know the South isn't a super expensive place to live, but that suburb in ATL can't be crazy cheap.  They could never afford such a house in LA, for example.  

(edited)

Still trying to figure out where the money is coming from. I know the South isn't a super expensive place to live, but that suburb in ATL can't be crazy cheap.  They could never afford such a house in LA, for example.

If I remember correctly they found that house when it was an unfinished mess with mold everywhere and got it really cheap, something like $700,000.00 which Kim could pay for with one of her Bravo seasons in addition to Kroys salary before he was injured.  They showed them fixing it up and dealing with the mold in earlier seasons.  I don't have a clue how much Kroy is making but Kim is probably still getting at least $700,000.00 yearly from Bravo.  My guess is that they are getting more since the show is about them solely and is separate from RHOA unlike Kandi's wedding show. 

Edited by swankie

In general, I do not blame Kim for having a nanny. If I had 6 kids with 4 under the age of 4 and the financial means, I'd probably have a nanny, too.

I wasn't a big fan of Kroy when he was RHATL, but on this show, he's more likeable. I hope he has recovered and can return to football. He's a good player.

Anyways, I will say Kim makes some beautiful children. I know her and Kroy will be in for a stressful time when all of the younger kids are in high school if Brielle is any indication.

Wordy Mcword.

Kill me, I kinda love Kim and Kroy's relationship.  I was one of the early sideyers who just really did not see them in it for the long haul at all considering they'd known each other for 17 minutes before they were engaged but you know what?  Those two crazy kids might just make it work.

About the bolded, I know ya'll think Kim is generally lazy but the only time I've seen her be still is in her like 19th month of pregnancy and at night when the kids are asleep, in the meantime, she don't sit down.   It's Lana who's lazy but either way, straight up?  6? count em SIX kids, 4 of em babies, c'mon ya'll, nobody should even attempt that without help.  Hell if I could afford it I'd have a nanny just because and my only child is 15.     Everybody in that place except Kim is lazy, she left that ravioli in the kitchen with 4 damn adults standing round that pot.  The fuck?

• Love 2

Yeah, I didn't understand why Sweetie or Brielle couldn't have finished dinner while Kim ran up & down the stairs every time Kroy called.  Kim's a hustler, she works hard at her game.  I may not want to live the same way, but I do think she does some shit.

& I also love Kim & Kroy, I don't know why, I just do.

• Love 4

Things that made me cringe:

Sweetie holding one of the babies with their head flopped to the side. No head support whatsoever.

Cursing in front of the children constantly.

KJ drinking a Pepsi and eating a a Snickers bar. Not cute.

Didn't really cringe, but I felt sad when they were driving KJ to the doctor and Kim sat up front while the nanny and a screaming KJ sat in the back. Nanny or not, you wouldn't be able to pry me away from my child if they were hysterical crying over an injury like that.

I hate to be so judgmental about parenting choices, but I couldn't possibly have less in common with Kim in that department.

All of that being said, I enjoyed the show and Kim cracks me up.

• Love 1