Type keyword(s) to search

S16.E07: Week 7

• Start Topic

Who wears a white t-shirt to “sneak over secret-agent-style under cover of darkness”!? Oh, whoopsie! Just when we thought the secret agents would have a shoot-out, Blake’s Ed’s mission was aborted—someone gave him the wrong address! Harrison invites him in for a nightcap! Wine with Harrison is even better than crab legs with Harrison!!

ETA: Apparently Ed and Blake are two different people.

Edited by JenE4
Face blindness
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1

Ok...did Ed really not know he was being set up? They've had at least 2 datish things where people have gone to the leads room.  And 2:30 in the morning?!?  I guess after night portion of dates.  If he was completely blind sided and set up, I feel really sorry for him.

• Love 1

I guess I can get why the guys are super sensitive to a bachelorette getting super hung up on one guy, considering what happened with Claire, but would you guys just stop with the drama? Other than this, its been a pretty fun season since Tayshia got here, where people are actually having fun.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, saber5055 said:

Now T is surprised Ivan is Filipino and says she's never met a Filipino before. What, because Ivan is Black? T, your dumbassery is showing.

I think it's because Filipinos are only 1% of the US population and the majority live in Southern California. 

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, Ripley68 said:

Ok...did Ed really not know he was being set up? They've had at least 2 datish things where people have gone to the leads room.  And 2:30 in the morning?!?  I guess after night portion of dates.  If he was completely blind sided and set up, I feel really sorry for him.

I feel like he is so desperate to catch up to Chasen's 6000 IG followers that he will do anything the show asks so that he can stay there. No symp from me!

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, Ripley68 said:

Noah is straight up lying, right?  I haven't heard any of the guys say she gave the rose to him stir up drama.  After her date with Ivan, I don't see how she can still be so attracted to brendan.

I know, but she beams when she is near Brendan.  

Edited by DEL901
  • Love 2

Okay, I just checked in and I don’t like this guy — the one who came to her room late at night and then brought room service.  Then scoops her away at a thing where all the guys are.  Too controlling.  But then I’m fairly new to this show.

• Love 3
Just now, Diana Berry said:

If tayisha doesn’t choose Ivan, I’m calling him for the Bachelor.  Nice, sweet , sensitive.

You mean Bachelor after next.   Matt is almost finished filming.    Too bad, because I agree Ivan would be great.  

• Love 2

Unless some stuff got left on the cutting room floor, Noah is just not telling the truth about the guys issues with him. They're mad because he crashed a date and they feel like he is getting to much Tayshia time after just getting here, no one has said anything about Tayshia deliberately giving him the rose to start drama, unless, again, something was cut and we didn't hear that. It sounds like he is trying to make it seem like they're talking more shit about Tayshia than about him. 

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, Ripley68 said:

Noah is straight up lying, right?  I haven't heard any of the guys say she gave the rose to him stir up drama.  After her date with Ivan, I don't see how she can still be so attracted to brendan.

I think you’re right. They’re pissed off AT HIM for crashing their date and jealous that he got the rose, but no one has said Tayshia only gave you the rose to start drama. They think he’s a weasel—and now here he goes again “ruining” another group event.

• Love 7

The other guys look straight up confused, because that has never been a thing as far as we have seen. 

I previously thought that they were being a bit unfair to him, but now? He really does seem like a sleaze. 

Edited by tennisgurl
  • Love 11
2 minutes ago, Thumper said:

Okay, I just checked in and I don’t like this guy — the one who came to her room late at night and then brought room service.  Then scoops her away at a thing where all the guys are.  Too controlling.  But then I’m fairly new to this show.

Tayisha ragged on Ben last week because he was waiting for HER to come get HIM during the cocktail party, and she didn't like that. So she left the party w/o talking to Ben at all. She wants all guys to go after her full speed, not sit around waiting for her. So Ben was just going by her playbook.

• Love 4

I think I saw a little spark between boy band hottie and Becca.    BIP, here they come!    Or Stagecoach, once safely vaccinated.    

I think coastal Bennett sees Okie Noah as a deplorable.    They're both cute guys, just never meant to share a beer, or a 30 year single malt whiskey.   

I think the new 'fake an orgasm" test should be mandatory every season.   Gives you a good clue what's a coming.   

• LOL 1
  • Love 7

Wow. Tayshia went in there and reprimanded them all to the extent they were terrified “mom” was going to punish them and didn’t make a peep. I’m surprised she just took his word like that and didn’t just ASK them if anyone has an issue with how she’s giving out roses instead of threatening to show them the door. Now, what? Someone has to go find Tayshia and try to convince her to talk with the rest of them? Don’t send Ed; he’ll never find her.

• LOL 8
  • Love 4