Type keyword(s) to search

Heather: Pioneer Turned Rebel

• Start Topic

“A flapper with cankles.”, is epic and should be a consideration for a new thread title.

One of the best things I’ve ever heard a HoWife say.

Edited by bosawks
  • LOL 11
  • Love 8
2 hours ago, bosawks said:

“A flapper with cankles.”, is epic and should be a consideration for a new thread title.

One of the best things I’ve ever heard a HoWife say.

I was blessed with cankles so I am a forever Heather fan now.  She is my people!

• LOL 4
  • Love 3

Heather is easily my favorite. Her great sense of humor, kind heart and honesty are rare in howife.

Her daughters adore her and she maintains a good relationship with their father (never saying an unkind word about the man who abruptly left her when she disobeyed him). 

She's a loyal and forgiving friend who doesn't talk crap behind other people's back. Unfortunately,  Heather's ride or die personality sometimes attracts those who will take advantage (looking at you, Jen).

I look forward to more cankles, ball licking, and slightly awkward flirting next season.

• Love 5

I saw a commercial the other night for one of those subscription boxes (Fab Fit Fun?) with Heather and her daughters.  It was odd to me.  I guess I should just be thankful it wasn't with Brooks. 

• LOL 8
On 2/8/2022 at 12:05 PM, Baltimore Betty said:

muckbang

Da fuq?

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7497418/

The word mukbang (먹방; also stylized as muk-bang or meokbang) is a Korean abbreviation for ‘eating show’—a concise summary of this recent Internet phenomenon. A mukbang is a video recording of a host occasionally preparing or arranging but most importantly eating large amounts of food, usually while leisurely chatting with the audience, that is streamed or posted on an online video platform. The amounts of food ingested in a typical mukbang are conspicuously large; sometimes this involves large amounts of a single food-item (such as ramen noodles or fried chicken) but a mukbang may, for example, also consist of multiple double-portion dishes.

• Useful 2
1 hour ago, JonnieUniteUs said:

Da fuq?

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7497418/

The word mukbang (먹방; also stylized as muk-bang or meokbang) is a Korean abbreviation for ‘eating show’—a concise summary of this recent Internet phenomenon. A mukbang is a video recording of a host occasionally preparing or arranging but most importantly eating large amounts of food, usually while leisurely chatting with the audience, that is streamed or posted on an online video platform. The amounts of food ingested in a typical mukbang are conspicuously large; sometimes this involves large amounts of a single food-item (such as ramen noodles or fried chicken) but a mukbang may, for example, also consist of multiple double-portion dishes.

I don't get it myself, (get off my lawn!) but from what my son told me, those types of eating videos were/are really popular. I had asked him because of RHOBH (when Rinna's daughters were showing the other ladies one they watched.) I wasn't sure if it was an eating disorder thing, or a new type of those silly challenge type things. My son said some of the content creators made big bucks doing them 🤷‍♀️ Good for them I guess?

On 2/8/2022 at 6:05 PM, Baltimore Betty said:

I just saw the weirdest thing, "Lunchtime with Heather," it was on Peacock.  It was a video of her ordering and eating a meatball sub while surfing on her computer, so strange.  Has anyone else seen this pseudo muckbang?

Betty, that's all the video was??? Why on Earth would that be on Peacock? I could possibly understand YouTube. The world has certainly become too strange for me, and I'm officially old 🤣

• Hugs 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
13 hours ago, WhatAmIWatching said:

I don't get it myself, (get off my lawn!) but from what my son told me, those types of eating videos were/are really popular. I had asked him because of RHOBH (when Rinna's daughters were showing the other ladies one they watched.) I wasn't sure if it was an eating disorder thing, or a new type of those silly challenge type things. My son said some of the content creators made big bucks doing them 🤷‍♀️ Good for them I guess?

Betty, that's all the video was??? Why on Earth would that be on Peacock? I could possibly understand YouTube. The world has certainly become too strange for me, and I'm officially old 🤣

Oh that’s right!  I remember Rinna’s girls talking about watching some chick eating a whole pizza or something.

This world is just stranger and stranger.

Get off my lawn too!😅

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
On 12/3/2022 at 7:56 AM, pasdetrois said:

Heather and others will be appearing on Below Deck Adventure (Norway) next week. Is there no escape from this useless idiot?

I am watching and I now truly hate her.  She walks on the boat and “marks her territory” (chooses her room) by putting her mink on the bed.  I’m so disgusted by anyone wearing mink, especially in the year 2022.  Who wears and brags about fur proudly?  And doesn’t she claim to be an animal lover?

Also, I’m pretty sure she is a pill popper, she acts like every pill popper I’ve ever known.

Also her blind loyalty to that psychotic thief Jen.. I’m done with Heather.

Edited by heatherchandler
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4
8 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

Also, I’m pretty sure she is a pill popper, she acts like every pill popper I’ve ever known.

I've noticed a big change in Heather's behavior and affect this season. I was wondering about a failed romantic fling (she strikes me a bit of a stalker) or business problems. I figure her for a drinker, but you may be right.

• Applause 1
  • Useful 2
  • Love 2

I was already thinking Heather is unwell.  Now, not only do I believe she’s not right, but this off-the-charts reaching to make what I believe was a drunken fall into this suspenseful storyline makes me feel that calling her “unwell” is downplaying it.  

Something is really wrong here.  Alcohol and/or any other substances consumed are NOT helping, that’s for sure.  Who knows, it could be compounded by the legal situation surrounding Jen and any limitations that may impose?  Is there information being purposefully withheld because it could affect Jen’s case?   

I’ll be totally shocked if the cause of the black eye was anything other than a fall or an accidental collision while messing around, but someone has decided to use it as a cliffhanger and she’s having a whole lot of fun with her cutesy flip-flopping.  She sucks at it and comes across as either having amnesia or being schizophrenic - but she’s definitely enjoying it.  

She’s so desperate and thirsty it makes me feel truly sad for her.  I find it concerning.  

• Like 4
  • Useful 2

Tonight on WWHL, Andy asked Whitney which housewife is the most different on TV vs. Real Life.  
She said, "Heather", without hesitation.

I think Heather's been putting on this nice, fun girl persona, but the real Heather is sneaking out.  And me no likey.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
On 1/6/2023 at 1:27 PM, nexxie said:

“It was such a failure and such an embarrassment – twice! – that the footage didn’t even make it to air.

Perhaps the franchise thought it would just be too much of a black eye on the series to show one of their stars as a crude, drunk, harassing loser?”

Ha-ha!

She would be sued for sexual harassment if she were a guy. And it was really aggressive. 

Heather purchased a new home for $2.89 million. 

Screenshot_20230120_214915_Instagram.jpg

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 1
  • Useful 2

She is so messy. Just what I love in a Housewife. She does need to pull it together, She is coming off a bit too mean and she needs to cute Jen Shah right out. Just admit she was wrong and Jen is an asshole. Then get rid of the attitude and ego and maybe she can reclaim her top housewife status.

• Love 1
12 hours ago, Salacious Kitty said:

Didn't she admit she was wrong about Jen when she had lunch with Meredith (I think)? 

Oh yes she did! Suddenly questioning whether or not Coach knew any of what was going on, etc...I am pretty sure Heather will not be on the approved visitors list for Jen.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
3 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Suddenly questioning whether or not Coach knew any of what was going on,

Her wording and facial expression seemed to be hinting she was criticizing Coach for his actions...as if she thought he shared some of the blame or threw Jen under the judicial bus. I had the sense she was still supporting Jen even though she acknowledged that Jen was guilty. It was a brief weird scene.

• Like 6

Heather was on Sherri Shepard Show today promoting her book. Said she isn’t supporting Jen so much anymore, ‘focusing on the victims’. Yeah, right. 
She’s going to be on the UGT show, which I don’t watch. 
Thank God she didn’t talk about the black eye incident. 

• Like 2

How convienent!  Now that Jen's in the pen, Heather's gonna focus on her victims!  Wonder if wonderwoman Marks has had enough time to noodle over in her mind whether or not to support Jen anymore.

My guess??  Naaaa.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1