Forums forums
PRIMETIMER

TexasGal

Heather: Pioneer Turned Rebel

“A flapper with cankles.”, is epic and should be a consideration for a new thread title.

One of the best things I’ve ever heard a HoWife say.

Edited by bosawks
  • Love 8
  • Laugh 11

2 hours ago, bosawks said:

“A flapper with cankles.”, is epic and should be a consideration for a new thread title.

One of the best things I’ve ever heard a HoWife say.

I was blessed with cankles so I am a forever Heather fan now.  She is my people!

• Love 3
  • Laugh 4

Heather is easily my favorite. Her great sense of humor, kind heart and honesty are rare in howife.

Her daughters adore her and she maintains a good relationship with their father (never saying an unkind word about the man who abruptly left her when she disobeyed him). 

She's a loyal and forgiving friend who doesn't talk crap behind other people's back. Unfortunately,  Heather's ride or die personality sometimes attracts those who will take advantage (looking at you, Jen).

I look forward to more cankles, ball licking, and slightly awkward flirting next season.

• Love 5

I saw a commercial the other night for one of those subscription boxes (Fab Fit Fun?) with Heather and her daughters.  It was odd to me.  I guess I should just be thankful it wasn't with Brooks. 

• Laugh 8

I just saw the weirdest thing, "Lunchtime with Heather," it was on Peacock.  It was a video of her ordering and eating a meatball sub while surfing on her computer, so strange.  Has anyone else seen this pseudo muckbang?

• Useful 3

On 2/8/2022 at 12:05 PM, Baltimore Betty said:

muckbang

Da fuq?

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7497418/

The word mukbang (먹방; also stylized as muk-bang or meokbang) is a Korean abbreviation for ‘eating show’—a concise summary of this recent Internet phenomenon. A mukbang is a video recording of a host occasionally preparing or arranging but most importantly eating large amounts of food, usually while leisurely chatting with the audience, that is streamed or posted on an online video platform. The amounts of food ingested in a typical mukbang are conspicuously large; sometimes this involves large amounts of a single food-item (such as ramen noodles or fried chicken) but a mukbang may, for example, also consist of multiple double-portion dishes.

• Useful 2

1 hour ago, JonnieUniteUs said:

Da fuq?

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7497418/

The word mukbang (먹방; also stylized as muk-bang or meokbang) is a Korean abbreviation for ‘eating show’—a concise summary of this recent Internet phenomenon. A mukbang is a video recording of a host occasionally preparing or arranging but most importantly eating large amounts of food, usually while leisurely chatting with the audience, that is streamed or posted on an online video platform. The amounts of food ingested in a typical mukbang are conspicuously large; sometimes this involves large amounts of a single food-item (such as ramen noodles or fried chicken) but a mukbang may, for example, also consist of multiple double-portion dishes.

I don't get it myself, (get off my lawn!) but from what my son told me, those types of eating videos were/are really popular. I had asked him because of RHOBH (when Rinna's daughters were showing the other ladies one they watched.) I wasn't sure if it was an eating disorder thing, or a new type of those silly challenge type things. My son said some of the content creators made big bucks doing them 🤷‍♀️ Good for them I guess?

On 2/8/2022 at 6:05 PM, Baltimore Betty said:

I just saw the weirdest thing, "Lunchtime with Heather," it was on Peacock.  It was a video of her ordering and eating a meatball sub while surfing on her computer, so strange.  Has anyone else seen this pseudo muckbang?

Betty, that's all the video was??? Why on Earth would that be on Peacock? I could possibly understand YouTube. The world has certainly become too strange for me, and I'm officially old 🤣

• Love 1
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 1

13 hours ago, WhatAmIWatching said:

I don't get it myself, (get off my lawn!) but from what my son told me, those types of eating videos were/are really popular. I had asked him because of RHOBH (when Rinna's daughters were showing the other ladies one they watched.) I wasn't sure if it was an eating disorder thing, or a new type of those silly challenge type things. My son said some of the content creators made big bucks doing them 🤷‍♀️ Good for them I guess?

Betty, that's all the video was??? Why on Earth would that be on Peacock? I could possibly understand YouTube. The world has certainly become too strange for me, and I'm officially old 🤣

Oh that’s right!  I remember Rinna’s girls talking about watching some chick eating a whole pizza or something.

This world is just stranger and stranger.

Get off my lawn too!😅

• Love 1
  • Useful 1