Type keyword(s) to search

S18.E31: Matthew McConaughey, Ben Sheehan, Heidi Heitkamp, Anthony Scaramucci

• Start Topic

Why does Bill keep giving Scaramucci airtime? Why does anybody give him airtime? Granted there are so few Republicans who are willing to do Bill's show these days, but still. This guy's ten minutes of fame expired three years ago. Talk about irrelevant.

Ouch, Matthew McConaughey is looking rough these days.

• Love 5

I didn’t catch the name of the other actor who was also up for McConaughey’s part in A Time to Kill.  He apparently is a close friend of Matthew’s and they think they may actually be related through Matthew’s mother or something. It was hard to hear and there was a bit of crosstalk so I missed the actor’s name.  Did anyone catch it? Thanks.

8 hours ago, iMonrey said:

Why does Bill keep giving Scaramucci airtime? Why does anybody give him airtime? Granted there are so few Republicans who are willing to do Bill's show these days, but still. This guy's ten minutes of fame expired three years ago. Talk about irrelevant.

Ouch, Matthew McConaughey is looking rough these days.

Amazing what makeup can do.

4 hours ago, Cyranetta said:

I believe it was Woody Harrelson.

Sorry @Cyranetta, my apologies.  I just saw the show & Bill did say Woody in reference to who else was up for the part.  I misunderstood the context of your response.  Sorry!!!

Also, I still hate the way Bill interrupts his guests!!

• Love 3

I enjoy the Mooch.  He's quite dry and self-deprecatory regarding his eleven day stint as press secretary. I continue to be amused when he measures time in mooches.

[I haven't watched the episode yet; was just checking the reviews.]

• Love 5
20 hours ago, candall said:

I enjoy the Mooch.  He's quite dry and self-deprecatory regarding his eleven day stint as press secretary. I continue to be amused when he measures time in mooches.

I don't mind him as much as some other frequent guests.  He's quite a bit more laid back now than when he first came on the (national) scene. 

• Love 3