Type keyword(s) to search

S16.E01: Premiere

• Start Topic

Hello, gang! Welcome to the most dramatic season in Bachelorette history. I can’t wait to go on this journey with you all. I love that they already spoiled the entire debacle—but I’m here for the wrong reasons.

• LOL 9
  • Love 14

I have never been NOT primed and ready for a new season. Until now. I didn’t even know until yesterday that today was the premiere. But I’m here. And definitely need some snark in my life. 

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, dizzyd said:

They conveniently left out her stint on winter games. 😏

Seriously! Forgot to mention that she had a “fiancé” for about 2 weeks—plus a broken “jacuzzi appointment” with the other dude.

• LOL 11
  • Love 3

Bring on the dogs!  (The 4-legged variety...)

1 minute ago, bosawks said:

I’ve had four Covid tests and not once when I got my negative results was I serenaded by the animal kingdom like a Disney movie.

Frankly, I feel a little robbed.....

You need to ask your boss to have Chris Harrison personally deliver the next result!   (I am just assuming if you have already had 4 you will have another - but stay safe!)

• LOL 5
Just now, tennisgurl said:

Good to see that animal reaction shots are still the best part of the show. 

...and it’s already weird. 

I hope Claire’s raccoon confidant made it to La Quinta!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 12
  • Love 4

I love the opening where everyone has a three second elevator pitch for why we should root for them and what they're gimmick is going to be. 

"Hi I'm athlete guy!" 

"Hi I'm smart guy!" 

"Hi I'm quirky guy!" 

"Hi I'm DILF guy!"

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
8 minutes ago, FlyingEgret said:

You need to ask your boss to have Chris Harrison personally deliver the next result!   (I am just assuming if you have already had 4 you will have another - but stay safe!)

Viva La Social Services!!!!!!

All I Want for Christmas is a Negative Test Result......

• Love 3

If I asked my dead father anything I’m pretty sure his reply would be, “I’m dead.  You should probably ask someone else.”

To be fair he was a pretty practical person and I imagine he’d be a pretty practical ghost.

• LOL 19
  • Love 4

What's the deal with all the 29-year-old dudes. She could almost (almost) be their mom.

Yeah, I was totally waiting for a Winter Games Clare recap. Maybe a pic or two of Benoit.

All those guy crying because they got a q-tip stuck up their noses. What a bunch of babies. I would have sent each of them home just for that. "No rose for you!"

I'm so happy this is back. I'll be here as long as Clare is here. Looking forward to some snark-a-licious fun.

So far Road Runner is getting top billing. Yeay!

• Love 7

An aeronautical engineer. Is that a flying boat designer? 💁‍♀️ A floating plane? 

A boy band manager?

Oh, Bennett is this year’s Kalon. Mr Fancypants.

ETA: ok, “nautical” doesn’t mean boats, apparently, but just aircraft design. 

Edited by JenE4
The more you know
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3

So now I have You're So Vain stuck in my head - thanks Bennett...

You walked into the party
Like you were walking on to a yacht
Your hat strategically dipped below one eye
Your scarf, it was apricot

Edited by FlyingEgret
  • LOL 9
  • Love 3

I did like the Clark Griswold/Cousin Eddie guy.  For now. 

And no man should ever wear a white, silk scarf.  Ever.  I don't think James Bond ever wore one. Though Warren Beatty may have...

Edited by leighdear
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
Just now, FlyingEgret said:

So now I have You're So Vain stuck in my head...

You walked into the party
Like you were walking on to a yacht
Your hat strategically dipped below one eye
Your scarf, it was apricot

Harvard or not I bet he can’t spell gavotte....

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
Just now, leighdear said:

And no man should ever wear a white, silk scarf.  Ever.  I don't think James Bond ever wore one.

But Bennett went to HARVARD!

I think most of these guys are just glad to be out and about.

• Love 9

I snorted so loud with Eazy busting through that “Future Husband” banner feet first in that pink suit.

Cutest guy so far was right before him—looked a little like Zac Effron. Insurance salesman or something. Missed his name because I was lost in his eyes, lol.

Editing myself to say Brandon might be even better looking.

Edited by JenE4
  • Love 4

Wow. Clare had a “love at first sight” moment. Thought she might actually go on a DATE before falling in love with Dale, but here we are. All the fart ring boxes, moon-pies, and scarves in the world won’t tear her from her man. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 5
9 minutes ago, leighdear said:

The too small suits, too short pants and no socks looks REALLY need to be buried.  

No kidding. I was wondering if they were all wearing Peds or put foot powder on to keep those dress shoes from chafing up a blister or two.

High-water pants ... all the dorks wore those when I was that age. It hasn't improved over the years.

I missed flip-flop guy. But fart-ring guy I would have told to turn around and catch the next limo out.

Gee, any reason they saved Dale for last?

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
3 minutes ago, CindyBee said:

Now we can get the important stuff:  who is not here to make friends and who is not here for the right reasons!

Yep, the drinks are starting to kick in, so the posturing and Alpha male crap will start cropping up in conversations...

• Love 3
1 minute ago, leighdear said:

Awww, Eazy is such a sweetie!

I’m looking forward to Eazy becoming a card-carrying member of Bachelor Family and going on all the spin-off shows. He’s funny AND sweet.

• Love 11