Type keyword(s) to search

S16.E01: Premiere

• Start Topic

She’s already had more real conversations in the first hour and a half than I’ve seen in the last 4 seasons.

yes, please kill the short, tight pants look.  I have to say, a lot of these guys seem pretty normal and fun.... so far. There are 4 or 5 that have to get kicked to the curb right now though. 

• Love 14

Aw, Jason's cute.  Glad he lost all that extra weight he was carrying around as an NFL lineman.   

Not sure how Dr. Joe got leave time to be on this show as all the staff at my hospital are still on very short or no leave.

• Useful 2

“Whenever I had my daughter...” Sir, do you not know when you had your daughter? Or, did you have her sporadically? Oh, he’s the Here for the Wrong Reasons guy, so his poor grammar is the least of his problems. They are from the same random small town?

Edited by JenE4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 12
3 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

“Whenever I had my daughter...” Sir, do you not know when you had your daughter? Oh, he’s the Here for the Wrong Reasons guy, so his poor grammar is the least of his problems. They are from the same random small town?

Nope, Moon Pie man is from Mobile, Alabama.  Basically stupidtown, AL.  

Edited by leighdear
  • LOL 1

Wow. A Wrong Reasons cross-examination on night one. This is too soon. You’re both going to get sent home...unless the producers promised the accuser this is his way to guarantee making it through the first round to keep this drama going until some other fellows develop their own conflict.

• Love 6

Raise your hand if you were shocked that Dale go the first impression rose!?!   Okay didn't think anyone would!

Mine would have gone to Jason.  Or Ivan.   Can't make up my mind who I liked better

Just now, Riplet68 said:

I don’t see the connection with...Dale?  First impression guy. I love the rule breaker, so that sings guy. 

She was shaking after she met him coming out of the limo.   I've never seen anything like that and I've watched since Deanna's season.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

So much for your kiss, Blake. Dale got a full-on make-out. 

How can they have the rose ceremony if she didn’t talk to everyone yet? I thought this goes all night! The guys always leave at daybreak. Closing up the party early for additional COVID cleaning?

Edited by JenE4
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, CindyBee said:

Raise your hand if you were shocked that Dale go the first impression rose!?!   Okay didn't think anyone would!

I was hoping Rule Breaker would have gotten it. You know, to keep things from becoming too ... on script.

• Love 4

That one guy is STILL in his straight jacket?!? I missed his gimmick of WHY he’s wearing it. Reminds me of the guy YEARS ago who wore a mask for a week and one he finally took it off—yikes—you knew why he was wearing it.

• LOL 12
  • Love 1

This episode FLEW by!  I can't even believe that was 2 hours!  I am enjoying the hell out of it.  I love the drama, I love Claire going nuts over Dale, it's all gold!!!!

When Chris Harrison put all those random little cacti down, I thought it meant because of COVID restrictions, Claire was going to give out cacti instead of roses.  Don't ask me how it makes sense.  What was that all about?

Brandon is really goodlooking, that's all I remember besides !1~~~~~ D ***** A *** L *** E ~~~~~~~~!

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Love 6

I am impressed at how much this episode didn't drag the way so many did the last few seasons. This episode had some drama, but not near as much as we have had previously. Even their opening bits were more low key for the most part. 

The guys are so salty about the drama.

• Love 7
5 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

That one guy is STILL in his straight jacket?!? I missed his gimmick of WHY he’s wearing it. Reminds me of the guy YEARS ago who wore a mask for a week and one he finally took it off—yikes—you knew why he was wearing it.

I’m glad he got a sympathy production rose for wearing that thing for hours. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, Thumper said:

Does she have cue cards to remember their names?

The names are on the roses. Little tags. At least that's how it used to be done. She looks down at each rose before calling a name.

• Useful 4
  • Love 1