Type keyword(s) to search

MAFS Social Media, Spoilers & Speculation

• Start Topic

Paria from FYI just posted a picture with Vanessa and Sam when people started asking why Vanessa didn't have her wedding ring on she quickly deleted the pic. So this season is shaping up just like last season 0/3.

• Love 1

Oh, Ashley is really hard to watch, she blamed everything on others, she never admitted anything she did wrong. She is so overly defensive, like everybody is attacking her, that just makes me want to attack her. What a nasty bitch!! Made me sick!! She deserves die alone!!

• Love 6

Here is the tweet for non SM folks

greg210.jpg

So it is now just Pepper, hopefully with the new experts and new super secretive CIA test they also add in some common sense so I can go back to rooting for the couples and enjoying the show.

It also has not taken long for the season 2 girls to align themselves with Ashley while dissing the other girls, classy as always.

davina10.jpg

jessic10.jpg

• Love 1

Breaking news:

The chaplain - Greg Epstein, is leaving, too. Check his Twitter. That makes all but 1 leaving the show.

Poser Pepper forced the other three out in a behind the scenes power play!!

• Love 2

Well, Sam's true colors are showing again on Twitter. She's making sure to tell everyone tweeting at her that they hope her and Neil will reconcile that Neil told her he'll never like her that way again, that he wants nothing to do with her, etc.

Way to throw the guy you "love" so much/are proud to be married to under the bus and making yourself into the victim here.

Neil had her number all along and that's why he still wants a divorce. Smart man.

• Love 8

It also has not taken long for the season 2 girls to align themselves with Ashley while dissing the other girls, classy as always.

davina10.jpg

So did the Season 2 crew go to Atlanta or did Trashley visit them in NYC??

(edited)

Look, Davina, I had sympathy for what happened to you on season 2, because I thought Sean was a total phony.

However, you need to go away and get on with your life. It's great that the season two women are friends, but nobody cares if you guys align yourself with Ashley. This is because she is only using you .. most people think the season 2 women had been wronged by bad men who never sincerely wanted marriage.

This did not happen to Ashley, In fact, Ashley is the Sean of this season, because she never gave David a chance, yet pretended she was doing her best to make the marriage work. You guys should be supporting him. Speaking as a woman, "women supporting women" is not about blindly condoning bad behavior because of double X chromosomes.

Absolutely agree! I'm really shocked at the crew aligning with Ashley. And Jessica tweeting that Ashley was the only genuine woman of Season 3? Misguided and sad

-------

Yep, Sam has reverted to her manipulative, game-playing self on Twitter. I think she's trying to foment some kind of gang-up, fan-shaming on Neil. Trying to get her FANS to do her dirty work. Jeez. She's gonna stalk that guy, I feel it in my bones. She doesn't want him; she just wants to make his life miserable.

She is so damn touchy! Nasty to somebody for calling her Samantha! (As well as for not being a sycophant.) WTF?

Sam Role @Sam-MAFS

Don't call me Samantha. You don't know me. Join the club of being respectful. # https://mobile.twitter.com/whipclip/status/707389134025793537

Edited by sleekandchic
  • Love 4
(edited)

Pathetic Sam! "I'll keep trying...." !!!!!!l Cut it out.

David gets the too pushy/too clingy rap, but he's staying far away from Ashley, as it should be.

moonxyz, laughing at Tres's message. He forgot to write about his JOURNEY!! Journey, journey, JOURNEY! ;)

Edited by sleekandchic
  • Love 3
(edited)

Excuse my language but I knew Tres wasn't shit from the start. Smh. It sucks cause so many ppl are still gonna put all the blame on Vanessa. Yeah she had her faults but in No way did she deserve what she got from his fake ass.

Edited by floridaskixx
  • Love 6

Excuse my language but I knew Tres wasn't shit from the start. Smh. It sucks cause so many ppl are still gonna put all the blame on Vanessa. Yeah she had her faults but in No way did she deserve what she got from his fake ass.

If people listened carefully last night, they heard that Tres was the one who stopped having sex with his wife. His lame excuse was he thought the couple could focus more on their problems if they left sex out of the equation.

Alert! Alert! Alert! He was cheating. That's it. So anybody still blaming Vanessa is an idiot, in my estimation.

(And no, I don't equate David's SM griping toward another woman at all to Tres's infidelity, in case anybody asks.)

It's really too bad that V and T didn't try counseling during their six months. But I think V realized it would be a waste of time with Tres. Ach!

• Love 4

Wait!! Didn't Davina claim not to long ago to NOT know Ashley? I knew she was shady during season 2 and just as bad as Sean on all levels but at this point those women from that season need to get lives and quit trying to get 15 more mins of fame. Their time is OVER!!! I have no pity for any of them at all after how they have been. I don't think they even know how to tell the truth or not try to sell you something. Sorry but the whole women standing together would not be about backing a fraud but it figures since they obviously are too. 

Don't know about Tres and what some are suggesting about him cheating but I do know I never thought he was any good and was fake from the get go. He got what he wanted and once he got it he was done. He is a player through and through IMO. Vanessa had every right to feel as she had considering how he came into this show. He wasn't done dropping the 300-500 bucks a night at the clubs. That one party a friend of his even said something to the camera about him missing going out. 

As for Sam typical her there. Sounds like Neil needs a restraining order on her ass if she is really thinking of trying with him. Either that or she is just saying it so she gets more attention from her so called fans that think she has changed and they should be together still. So glad he is not with her. She will NEVER change her ways. Sorry but the fake pity party won't work here. 

• Love 8
(edited)

Wait!! Didn't Davina claim not to long ago to NOT know Ashley? I knew she was shady during season 2 and just as bad as Sean on all levels but at this point those women from that season need to get lives and quit trying to get 15 more mins of fame. Their time is OVER!!! I have no pity for any of them at all after how they have been. I don't think they even know how to tell the truth or not try to sell you something. Sorry but the whole women standing together would not be about backing a fraud but it figures since they obviously are too. 

I actually followed the girls from season 2 because I genuinely felt they had been given some crappy matches, but after I saw the alliance they have with Ashley, I've lost all respect for each one of them. I really wish they would move on...and what does "the one who is genuine to us" even mean? 

Edited by cecig75
  • Love 12

I didn't see every single episode of either season but to me It makes sense that Ashley would hang out with the season 2 girls because they all seem to not want their 15 minutes to end and they all have a sense of self pity and victim hood about having been on the show in the first place. 

I don't understand why Ashley harps so much on the texting thing as opposed to David having a domestic violence record yet being allowed on a reality show about marriage. I know he seemed like a decent guy but having a criminal record for something like that should definitely bar you from being on this type of show. Again, nothing happened but is it really that hard to find guys for this show without criminal records? Don't A&E and FYI have lawyers? Haven't they told them how completely catastrophic it'd be if there was a DV incident on this show? I know they probably make them sign a hold harmless but still, what are they thinking? 

David should have just owned up to texting the other woman. Just tell Ashley that her fake outrage is ridiculous and that not only did she reject him but she humiliated him on a tv show. It was clear that they were getting divorced so why invest more time in a charade she obviously wanted no part of anyway. His weird apologizing and waffling about it made him look worse. He missed a perfect opportunity to call her out on her BS. 

I didn't dislike Ashley like most posters here, but her textgate behavior has been atrocious, she comes across as one of the most disingenuous people I've ever seen. The fact that she's taken some kind of moral high ground now all because the guy texted a girl for drinks is just amazing. It's genuinely shameless. She couldn't think of three nice things to say to the guy, said he wasn't attractive and acted like he had leprosy all while on camera then when he stops playing along she gets all indignant. She's making a big deal out of it not because she actually cares and was hurt by it, but because it gives her a chance to play victim and look sympathetic, which is really awful on her part. 

Why was Tres on this show? The guy is only 27 and clearly thinks he has at least another 5-10 years of partying and sleeping around in him. The guy had no interest in marriage or even a long term relationship. Did he just want to be reality tv famous? Vanessa will not be lacking in male attention though. She has her issues but she came across looking really well. She just got stuck with a guy who wanted to be on a basic cable reality show more than anything else. 

I feel bad for Sam because it seems to me like the type of guy she wants, some dominant assertive dude, is exactly the type that may be most put off by her behavior and she'll drive them away. The Taming of the Shrew is not something most men want to base their relationship on and Sam was asking for almost exactly that. Neil would be walking on egg shells for the rest of his life too, given her sensitivity and temper. 

• Love 3

Welcome to the forum Marco!

You are correct.  If only David had been handsome when she walked down the wedding aisle, it would have been an entirely different story.  People seem to forget Ashley stopped after her 'exams' to get David a cupcake, demonstrating the open and hopeful attitude she had from the start.  She even wore her wedding ring for heaven's sake.

• Love 4

Ahahaha "women supporting" lines followed by throwing shade at women they probably don't know. They probaby barely know Ashley shes in GA and they're in NY. It's telling that Vanessa and Sam, who are still at least not trashing the guys, commented in their interview they really don't know Ashley but she seems nice, and there is Ashley appearing in pics where some people in said pics are throwing shade at them. Yeah it was Jessica who wrote that, not Ashley, but if Ashley found that wrong in some way then you make a comment yourself saying so.

Sam work on yourself. Vanessa, stay classy girl, it looks wonderful on you.

• Love 10

I give Sam credit for trying to change, even if she's faking it. Everybody has dark side, unfortunately she has more than average. And it's hard to change who you are, faking the change seems a practical approach. If it's hard to change it from inside upfront, then change from outside first. Borrow a line from "23 and me", change what you can, manage what you can't. At least she faking it seems making things smooth, and is not hurting anyone or shitting on anyone so far. If she goes back to old Sam, I understand, hard to change who you are, she failed too, just like many people, then get away from her, which might remind her to try again at some point. 

At work place, I'd rather deal with Sam than Ashley, who never admit she did anything wrong, even if it's so obvious. People like Ashley, when they reached certain age, they stop growing for the rest of their life, they only output, never take input.  

• Love 4
(edited)

Why on earth would Season 2 (or anyone) align with Ashley??

Vanessa is the one who got dumped.

Edited by Vinyasa
  • Love 12
(edited)

So did the Season 2 crew go to Atlanta or did Trashley visit them in NYC??

I think Ashley went to NYC. Look at Davina's twitter. In that pic they are all wearing the same outfits as they have in a pic for Jaclyn's birthday party in NYC.

Davina is hanging out of her dress and she loves that she is!

Edited by Vinyasa
  • Love 2

I think Ashley went to NYC. Look at Davina's twitter. In that pic they are all wearing the same outfits as they have in a pic for Jaclyn's birthday party in NYC.

It's nice that Trashley was not overwhelmed when making a trip to NYC.  It would be so difficult to find the time and money for such a private nursing student to make such a trip.

Let's see, maybe it was a professional trip in order to get some tips from Jaclyn on being a bar model, or just tips on modeling from Ms. Castro.  Maybe one of them suggested to lighten up on the make-up gun.

• Love 6

I used to think Davina has a pretty slamming body, but that dress is doing her no favors.  It is bunching in the wrong places and seems very cheap.  The dress looks like what a bottom ranking Project Runway contestant would get kicked off  the show for making.

I liked the season 2 ladies, but they need to move on or they will destroy whatever good will the viewers still have for them.

• Love 4

Do any of the season 2 guys ever Tweet about the show? I've said it before but whatever the season 2 girls are only hurting themselves now. Their vindication came in the form of the public mostly being on their side, even Davina who people really didn't like in the beginning, by the end. Monet's relationship was a dud and she moved on. I know she's still employeed by FYI but so is Jamie who feels fine getting in Twitter snags with David, but I haven't seen a thing about Monet being involved more than her recap thing with Cortney (and what I've seen of that it seemed pretty fare in the little they said.) If those season 2 girls want more TV time grinding their axes they got a raw deal doesn't seem like a smart way for FYI to want to work with them again. So what does this accomplish for them? Nothing. It also makes no sense for them to be supporting her of all the girls. Ashley rejected David! Even before the text, she rejected him. I would love to know Jessica's reasoning for Ashley being genuine. Because the other two don't want to join their public bitter club even though they're feelings are probably hurt? That's being grown up.

• Love 8

Look, Davina, I had sympathy for what happened to you on season 2, because I thought Sean was a total phony.

However, you need to go away and get on with your life. It's great that the season two women are friends, but nobody cares if you guys align yourself with Ashley. This is because she is only using you .. most people think the season 2 women had been wronged by bad men who never sincerely wanted marriage.

This did not happen to Ashley, In fact, Ashley is the Sean of this season, because she never gave David a chance, yet pretended she was doing her best to make the marriage work. You guys should be supporting him. Speaking as a woman, "women supporting women" is not about blindly condoning bad behavior because of double X chromosomes.

I so agree. I used to follow the season 2 girls on Instagram and Twitter, but as soon as I saw they are hanging with Ashley and condoning her behaviour I unfollowed them. Kinda sick of their schtick and selfies anyhow so it was a good excuse. How smug does Ashley look in the posted photo with them by the way? Ugh.

• Love 8

I would guess that Ashley being "the genuine one" is referring to their notion that Ashley, not David, is the genuine one.

Though I might be mistaken.

They are all idiots if they think their SM presence helps their case at all.

• Love 6

I would guess that Ashley being "the genuine one" is referring to their notion that Ashley, not David, is the genuine one.

Though I might be mistaken.

They are all idiots if they think their SM presence helps their case at all.

I don't think she meant David wasn't the genuine one. The person Jess responded to specifically said season 3 ladies not participant.

• Love 4

A used car salesman until the end. I feel sorry for thoese who bough into his act.

63e1bf64445a6de545bb794c9e50968f.jpg

What would have him say? This seems to be a typical Facebook post. Why object to positive statements?

I think it was a good idea to stop having sex if your not sure you will stay together with a woman. A baby is forever. Tres was perhaps sensitive to not making a baby that he wasnt sure he would be living with. He didn't grow with his parents. I do understand how hurt Vanessa was by his sexual withdrawal. I think that Vanessa thought he should be in love with her instantly. I wonder if she thought she was in love with him? I don't recall her saying she was in love with him either. Too bad they felt so much pressure to know that the relationship would work long term than to be able to stay together and see if more developed.

Unfortunately the show doesn't provide some ongoing relationship counseling (that wouldn't be filmed) for couples that would like to stay together. Fishbowl questions aren't enough, especially when you don't have someone to help you process the responses. How do they learn to trust and communicate with other? They know each other 6 weeks and they were being filmed and working. Total exhaustion. Production doesn't provide support because they can't film it, so no money in it. The "experts" are there to create content, not to help them; they can't really help without ongoing contact. If the experts were there to help the would point out distructive behaviors and help couple confront some truths after the first week.

• Love 4

They are not good fit, and too young. Too bad Vanessa got hurt badly. But I don't think Tres is an asshole. If he is not happy in a marriage, he has right to leave. Maybe he could have done better job breaking up, but there isn't such thing called nice breakup.

• Love 6

They are not good fit, and too young. Too bad Vanessa got hurt badly. But I don't think Tres is an asshole. If he is not happy in a marriage, he has right to leave. Maybe he could have done better job breaking up, but there isn't such thing called nice breakup.

He's an ass bc of the way he kept stringing along the relationship. We as an audience (at least I did) noticed his body language with her always off. I also say that bc of the way he milks all of this on SM. I believe Vanessa bc It was obvious he played her for the cameras and when they left he stopped the act.
  • Love 7

He's an ass bc of the way he kept stringing along the relationship. We as an audience (at least I did) noticed his body language with her always off. I also say that bc of the way he milks all of this on SM. I believe Vanessa bc It was obvious he played her for the cameras and when they left he stopped the act.

I tend to think this is another proof that the ”experiment” is super stupid, it brought the worst out of everyone.

• Love 7

Well I don't really think Tres is an "asshole"....he stopped sex when he realized he did not have deep feelings for Vanessa and those feelings were not developing.

He did not lead her on or drag it out. From what they both say this did last 2? months after decision day but obviously growing further and further apart.

It is sad cause they both are basically nice people. This show is "hard" compared to most because there is a real possibility to get hurt, in a way that the superficial group dates on the Bachelor can't match. I always am amazed to see some fool crying at the first or 2nd rose ceremony - you don't even know this guy silly girl LOL

I have gotten over the season 2 women a long time ago tho I liked them mostly last season...now sick of them. Their lame attempts to squeeze a little more tawdry fame are pretty pathetic. Sad thing is - all 3 remain single I think in part because what guy would want to participate in their desperate selfies? I am one of the few who semi admires Ashley for not faking it ....David was a turn off to her and she didn't play the game...but now I think she and the season 2 girls need to go away.

For those who think Ashley looked bad...take a gander at Jaquie....ouch...wow...Jersey shore. Davina looks rough too...yikes

IMHO Sam and yes Vanessa can also hit the road. Vanessa has a really cookie cutter blog - ouch

You do realize that many fame ho's on reality shows hook up with established (profitable) blog networks and/or "affiliate" networks or marketing companies

That is the reason why some of the rejected bachelorettes are so excited to show off their jewelry or makeup collections (all really leading to some other company, they don't design the stuff).

Yes this show is a trainwreck. This season I felt Cilona was the best of the experts....my lurve for Pepper is down the tubes...after this last show I can not stand her

Pimpin? Madam...she could join Heidi Fleiss...pushing the two failed couples for one last stand and yapping to the press that she still holds hope for them>? please....she is beyond disgusting. So desperate to make it look like one of her "experiments" was a success

Maybe Pepper can ask Nikki from 90 day fiancée to put them in touch with one of her fellow "bar workers" and bring the gal over on a 90 day visa and do a combo show...at least then we would have a "consummated" marriage the first night LOL

Sam? Ouch stalker city. Neil might consider moving JMO

• Love 2

Do any of the season 2 guys ever Tweet about the show? I've said it before but whatever the season 2 girls are only hurting themselves now. Their vindication came in the form of the public mostly being on their side, even Davina who people really didn't like in the beginning, by the end. Monet's relationship was a dud and she moved on. I know she's still employeed by FYI but so is Jamie who feels fine getting in Twitter snags with David, but I haven't seen a thing about Monet being involved more than her recap thing with Cortney (and what I've seen of that it seemed pretty fare in the little they said.) If those season 2 girls want more TV time grinding their axes they got a raw deal doesn't seem like a smart way for FYI to want to work with them again. So what does this accomplish for them? Nothing. It also makes no sense for them to be supporting her of all the girls. Ashley rejected David! Even before the text, she rejected him. I would love to know Jessica's reasoning for Ashley being genuine. Because the other two don't want to join their public bitter club even though they're feelings are probably hurt? That's being grown up.

ITA, I don't get it, unless "Trashley" convinced them that David is an abuser because of his long-ago record and a cheater because of the text that she won't stop harping on.  Never mind how she treated HIM way before that text.  But then again, the only reason Jessica got any sympathy is because although I spotted her for a totally selfish fame whore and bitch from the get-go, her image with the public was saved by the fact that she was matched with an even more vile person in Ryan D.  And I think the Season 2 women in general just love having one more reason to grind their tired old axe with the producers of the show.  I definitely think they are going to lose supporters by aligning with Ashley.  In fact, I can't believe they would do so just on principle alone.  But I suppose they see Ashley as someone who like them was screwed by the show in being matched with someone totally inappropriate for her and not at all what she asked for.  Unfortunately her later behavior toward David kind of disqualifies her from any sympathy from the audience and should also disqualify her from sympathy from the Season 2 women, but it just goes to show you how warped they all are.  My opinion of Jaclyn and Davina has definitely gone down.  It was already down for Jessica.

• Love 7

After all that has been revealed Vanessa, the woman, is still blamed? i guess that men should never be held accountable for their bullshit.

He was stringing her along from day one, for show, for social media likes or something pathetic like that. No romantic feelings but no problem with being intimate eh? wasting her time eh? Punk.

I thought that Ashley was the shittiest person on this show but tres has taken that crown. he is an asshole . Point . Blank. Period. 

So, does Nelson believe that there were bottled up emotions? “I think so. Even after we had this discussion, I tried to reconcile with him,” she shares. “That took a lot out of me to do that. I tried to reconcile with him for weeks, maybe even months afterwards, and he was the one that said no. He wasn’t really extending himself.”

."Russell became known for his romantic gestures on Married at First Sight, especially surprising Nelson with flowers on a regular basis. She shared a funny story with The Knot that we’d like to pass along to Married at First Sight viewers. “The flowers were like once a week,” she tells us. “I used to think he was going out of his way to get flowers and things like that, and I went to go visit him at work and his coworker was like, “Oh yeah, there’s a flower guy that stops by every Wednesday.” I loved the flowers… I love getting flowers.”...

...We asked Nelson, looking back, what she believes may have caused Russell to choose to separate following the Married at First Sight experiment. “I felt the red flags the whole time,” she admits warily. Nelson acknowledges she was picking up on the “little things.” “One, we weren’t having sex out of the blue,” she tells us. “It just stopped; it was weird. I would come onto him, and he’s like ‘I’m tired,’ or ‘I have something in my eye.’...

What a catch. I think he cheated. he was obsessed with sex on the first episodes but stopped being intimate out of nowhere a long period of time? Bet one of his female "friends" consolded him cause he was dealing with his "insecure" wife....

“Marriages are hard work,” she begins. “Every day an effort should be made to continue growing and connecting in love. I do agree with Tres that some things cannot be forced. Although, I was unaware during the duration of our experiment and our time after the Decision Day that Tres did not have or lost feelings for me.”

It seems as though Russell and Nelson made many happy memories on Married at First Sight. We asked Nelson to tell us where things began to go wrong. ““I would definitely say intimacy played a large part in it,” she admits. “When viewers are kind of seeing me feeling… a little insecure, some of it was a reflection of how we weren’t being intimate, and that just went away. Of course in your marriage, you wanna feel sexy; you wanna feel wanted; you wanna feel like the person you’re with is actually into you that way. That just totally went away overnight, and it never came back.”

I bet you, the timeframe coincides with Jenna marking her territory...

Edited by moonxyz
  • Love 9
I bet you, the timeframe coincides with Jenna marking her territory...

I wonder if Jenna had been one of Tres' "friends with benefits" which is probably the most likely scenario if he brought her to the party.  She probably had aspirations of being more than that and Vanessa could sense it.  Honestly I trust Vanessa's gut instinct there - He probably already had stopped having sex with her with no explanation and then he brings an attractive female "friend" to the party.  Ho-kay.  I'd like to know how "secure" any woman would act under those circumstances.

You know, with the way the young generation today is putting off marriage later and later I wonder if the show is being unrealistic in choosing such young people for this show.  I think in our present culture people in their 20s are too young and not ready to settle down yet.  They'd have better luck finding people who were really ready for marriage in their early to mid 30s.  This would be especially true for the men, who generally are ready later than women.  Then it might be more believable when they say they've "tried everything" to find love.  But just to pick a guy like Tres because he's handsome and has a decent job is irresponsible if you ask me.  He didn't even seek out the show himself and admitted he wasn't really looking to get married yet.  How freaking WRONG of the show to set Vanessa up with someone who was almost sure to be a failure!  And the "experts" put up with this?  Totally ridiculous.

• Love 7

First, Vanessa's generous and loving nature really shines through The Knot's interview. Makes me that much more pissed that Jessica/season 2 tweeted that the only one of the ladies in Season 3 that Jessica&Friends considered "genuine" was the horrible, phony, spoiled Ashley. And, BTW, I'm happy to see that Ashley continues her love of crotch-couture, even in dresses.

Second, did I understand the interview? Did Vanessa say that Tres started rejecting sex BEFORE Decision Day? Yes, I think so, because she said when viewers see her so insecure, part of it was due to the lack of intimacy. So, why, why, why would Vanessa say yes to staying married? Now, I can understand Tres saying yes -- he wanted to be perceived as the Good Guy. But Vanessa? She explains exactly how Tres shut down on her, unwilling to discuss the sex issue. She was CRAZY to agree to stay married.

I'm wondering if Tres got the surprise of his life on Decision Day? Sounds like he put a plan in motion to ensure Vanessa would say No. No sex, no communication, no kindness, no friendship. Drive her a little bit crazy. But Vanessa still said Yes! Omg, it's funny! I bet Tres went home to family and friends on Decision night, and said, shit, I can't get rid of this girl.

I need a shower after reading the article. Slimed by Tres's slick and oily machinations. Man, knowing what we know now, how I wish Vanessa refused that reconciliation lunch that Pepper encouraged! Unfortunately, I think Vanessa is still wanting contact with Mr "Luxury" car salesman. She needs to SEVER.

NOW!

Last, I posted in various episode threadss throughout the season that maybe Vanessa's moodiness and sullenness were based on something we the audience didn't know about. One of my guesses was that Tres was lousy in bed. Maybe selfish, or unskilled. Little did we know it was worse. He withdrew completely. Permanent premature ejaculation.

Season 3! Sexless in Hotlanta! Who'd a thunk it?

• Love 6

Oh how I wish Vanessa had brought up Tres's rejection on camera during the regular season! She was too embarrassed and hurt to do it, I know, and she blamed herself. But I would like to have seen Tres squirm through his excuses while facing the camera. He really got away with murder, imo.

I'm sure The Experts would have had platitudes galore to deal with Tres's shutting down. On second thought, it's probably better that Vanessa remained mum. Levkoff probably would have blamed her and made her feel even worse. In season 2, LL was openly contemptuous of Davina, while believing Sean's b.s.

• Love 3

I am so impressed with how classy and gorgeous Vanessa comes off in the interview.  A lesser woman would have trashed Tres and blamed the show for setting her up with a guy not ready for marriage.

Vanessa is taking the high road...and it speaks to her character.

Edited by qtpye
  • Love 15

Good on Vanessa. Maybe she can give Sam some tips because:

Sam Role ‏@Sam_MAFS  9h9 hours ago
Very true. Maybe one day he'll understand what forgiveness means.

Sam Role ‏@Sam_MAFS  9h9 hours ago

Agreed. Maybe @Neil_MAFS will one day quit resenting me and really forgive me

Like does she really think this will help her cause? I agree with what someone said up thread that she doesn't want him; she now just wants to make him miserable.

Moving on from Sam though, I did feel bad for Vanessa. She seems like a very genuine nice girl, and I hope she finds happiness in the future. 

• Love 9

I'm so glad Vanessa did that Knot interview. It puts her concerns during the season in perspective and validates my own observations that Tres never seemed to initiate any physical contact in the relationship. I think that Tres did a lot for the cameras and really enjoyed the spoils of a great edit. Wishing great things in the future for Vanessa.

• Love 8