Type keyword(s) to search

Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Fashion Thread!

• Start Topic

I thought this would be fun. Who has your fave style?

Erika-The OG glam girl of the bunch, it's expensive to be her.

giphy.gif

GettyImages-1210482513.jpg

Dorit-She's so glam she makes Kyle cry.

dorit-2000.jpg&q=85

b2221d072ae59e7aaabb93c0682a7463.jpg

Denise Richards-Not the most glam, but she still dolls up and looks Drop Dead Gorgeous. 

denise-richards-for-season-9

Denise+Richards+Dresses+Skirts+Little+Bl

Kyle-Demi Moore meets Mrs. Roper.

rhobh-10-reunion-looks-kyle-richards-01.

6e102edb940826e59c1c8bd293287166.jpg

Teddi-Thought I'd post her after Kyle since they're a package deal. 

499751a10dc1fd12df6b3eb5ceb336b4.jpg

rs_600x600-190306070730-600-teddi-rhobh-

Lisa Rinna-The self-proclaimed asshole with iconic hair and big lips!

rs_634x845-200318073419-BHlisa.jpg

01fdf4aea2bfa06074f0766320fde51a.jpg

Garcelle-Even without the glam squad, she's still Fancy!

Garcelle-RHOBH.JPG

e9cbf127366fc30dc72429504bfe1e4b.jpg

Lisa Vanderfabulous-The Queen of Diamonds looks like she just walked off the set of Dynasty.

409025c7bd52e1547aba7aeb6d86b076.jpg

entertainment-2013-1-lisa-vanderpump-van

Dolce & Gabbana however, gives tiaras to Sutton every year on her birthday. 

200326_4139688_Sutton_Stracke_s_Closet_T

sutton-stracke-real-housewives-of-beverl

Camille-Even if you think she's Machiavellian, nothing pernicious in appreciating her style. 

camille_grammer_2011_a_p.jpg

032812_camille_gammer120328074255.jpg?w=

Edited by RealHousewife
  • Useful 2
  • Love 10

I thought that too. Teddi is 5'7" and it looks like the top of her head almost reaches the horse's withers (the spot between the shoulder blades) where height is measured in 4-inch spans called hands. 

There are almost 17 hands in 67 inches so, yeah, that's a big horse. Draft horse big.

Secretariat was 16 hands and Zenyatta is a big ol' girl at 17 hands.

• Useful 2
  • Love 4
51 minutes ago, suomi said:

I thought that too. Teddi is 5'7" and it looks like the top of her head almost reaches the horse's withers (the spot between the shoulder blades) where height is measured in 4-inch spans called hands. 

There are almost 17 hands in 67 inches so, yeah, that's a big horse. Draft horse big.

She has those big old man hands to help her get up there. 

ETA: it is a beautiful horse. 

Edited by JD5166
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
(edited)
On 8/10/2020 at 8:32 PM, princelina said:

I always thought Camille had the most hits and the fewest misses, fashion-wise.

Agreed. I’ve never looked at her and thought “wth.” Lol It helps that she’s got the most gorgeous figure of all of them imo. 

On 8/11/2020 at 6:18 PM, nexxie said:

As someone who hates to shop and dress up, but loves creativity, I enjoy seeing the crazy stuff Erika and Dorit come up with.

I love to shop but am not as much of a risk taker as they are, but they are the most fun to look at because their looks are so out there. They’re the two Barbie dolls of the show. 

Erika looks so cute in this Gucci bow dress. 

gucci-bow-detail-dress-Erika-Girardi-rho

I loved Dorit's look in this episode. The Dolce & Gabbana dress is beautiful, and she just looked so pretty. 

Dolce-and-Gabbana-Lace-up-ruched-floral-

Edited by RealHousewife
  • Love 5
13 hours ago, nexxie said:

As someone who hates to shop and dress up, but loves creativity, I enjoy seeing the crazy stuff Erika and Dorit come up with.

I do appreciate the fashion risks both Erika and Dorit make.  Both of them view fashion as costumes and it makes for some fun viewing Erika especially.  I do think Dorit leans too far into label-whore territory with a lot of her looks, but I appreciate the effort.  One of the reasons I watch these shows is to see people with money dress in couture.

• Love 8
5 hours ago, Ohiopirate02 said:

I do appreciate the fashion risks both Erika and Dorit make.  Both of them view fashion as costumes and it makes for some fun viewing Erika especially.  I do think Dorit leans too far into label-whore territory with a lot of her looks, but I appreciate the effort.  One of the reasons I watch these shows is to see people with money dress in couture.

I agree with this to a point but I'd like to see them actually look nice and Dorit too often just looks stupid.  And she is beautiful and has a great body so she COULD look so much better a lot of the time!  Erika dressing for the country they visit is usually one of my favorite things; she's blowing it in Rome.

• Love 4
15 minutes ago, princelina said:

I agree with this to a point but I'd like to see them actually look nice and Dorit too often just looks stupid.  And she is beautiful and has a great body so she COULD look so much better a lot of the time!  Erika dressing for the country they visit is usually one of my favorite things; she's blowing it in Rome.

I am also disappointed with Erika in Rome, but Dorit's Versace look was amazing.  Maybe because Dorit brought out the Versace and Sutton is the Dolce model, Erika has been having a hard time finding looks that don't use those designers.  I'm just spitballing here, but I don't see Erika wearing Missoni or Armani.  Maybe she couldn't get some fall Moschino pieces in 2019, which would be a shame because this has Erika's name all over it--

image.png.cbe15a62d4e6ea5cfa954ee293e8e385.png

• LOL 3
7 hours ago, Ohiopirate02 said:

I am also disappointed with Erika in Rome, but Dorit's Versace look was amazing.  Maybe because Dorit brought out the Versace and Sutton is the Dolce model, Erika has been having a hard time finding looks that don't use those designers.  I'm just spitballing here, but I don't see Erika wearing Missoni or Armani.  Maybe she couldn't get some fall Moschino pieces in 2019, which would be a shame because this has Erika's name all over it--

Haha it certainly does 😄  It's expensive to be her!

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, AnnMarie17 said:

I don't know how to post pics, but LVP in jeans and a crisp white shirt , with diamonds on her ears, is my fave look of RHoBH.  If I looked like that in that outfit, I'd wear it every damn day.

She's so elegantly beautiful that she looks like a million bucks in jeans.

b143972a46df04805a98dc36839e3a56.jpg

gallery_1_14_-_1.jpg?w=750&ssl=1

• Love 15

RealHousewife, you are wonderful!  Thanks for the pics!  I'm not a "pink person" but even in that pink shirt, paired with the pink heels, I think she looks fabulous. Damn I want to look like that in a pair of jeans.....

Edited by AnnMarie17
Because spelling still matters.
  • Love 7
6 minutes ago, AnnMarie17 said:

RealHousewife, you are wonderful!  Thanks for the pics!  I'm not a "pink person" but even in that pink shirt, paired with the pink heals, I think she looks fabulous. Damn I want to look like that in a pair of jeans.....

My pleasure! 😀

• Love 3
On 8/12/2020 at 1:43 PM, Ohiopirate02 said:

Isn't that Cindy Crawford's daughter, Kaia Gerber? Sure looks like her. I thought it was Cindy at first.

On 8/10/2020 at 6:14 AM, nexxie said:

Hmm, I like them all best in jeans.

They all look good, all are wearing skinny/slim jeans with a flattering length. Vyle is the only one who looks like a slob: wide legs and way too long. 

On 8/10/2020 at 7:55 PM, suomi said:

I speak horse too!  I ride an ex polo pony, about 15 hands and I am on the shorter side so he looks bigger to me! 

Teddi being 5'7" surprised me, she is not "willowy," and lumbers when she walks.

• Love 2
50 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I speak horse too!  I ride an ex polo pony, about 15 hands and I am on the shorter side so he looks bigger to me! 

Teddi being 5'7" surprised me, she is not "willowy," and lumbers when she walks.

While 5'7" is above average for women, it really is not that tall.   I also don't see any correlation of height and being willowy.  I'm 5'10" and built like I could plow the back 40 without a mule.  Teddi's lack of grace has more to do with her upbringing and not being comfortable in her body.  I wonder if she lumbered back when she was larger.  She also needs to commit to wearing heels and practice at home or forgo them entirely.  No woman comes out of the womb being able to walk in heels, it takes time to get acclimated.  She could also benefit from doing pilates or more yoga instead of cardio all the time.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, suomi said:

They all look good, all are wearing skinny/slim jeans with a flattering length. Vyle is the only one who looks like a slob: wide legs and way too long. 

Kyle is short - those jeans lengthen her legs.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Sew Sumi said:

I don't think Teddi is 5’7". More like 5'4". She's closer to Kyle's height than, say, Erika's. Rinna is 5'6" (according to her on QVC), and Teddi is noticably shorter than her.  

I agree. If Teddi were a true 5’7”, she’d tower over Kyle. 

I get that looks can be deceiving though. I was told I’m just over 5’6’ at my doctor’s office, but some people ask if I’m 5’8’-5’10”. I’m thin, have long legs and love my heels. I’m tall but not nearly the amazon some people think I am. 

• Love 1
(edited)
8 hours ago, Sew Sumi said:

Average height for women is 5'5". You must have some awesome hooker heels! 😁

LOL How'd huge heels become a hooker/stripper thing anyway? I know men like to see skin, but do they also get turned on by women wobbling around in tacky shoes? 

I couldn't even walk in Vanderpump's shoes. 

Lisa-Vanderpump-Feet-3074535.jpg

Edited by RealHousewife
  • Love 3
40 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

LOL How'd huge heels become a hooker/stripper thing anyway? I know men like to see skin, but do they also get turned on by women wobbling around in tacky shoes? 

I couldn't even walk in Vanderpump's shoes.

I couldn't even sit in Vanderpump's shoes!

The attractiveness of high heels has been studied scientifically. They engage the calf muscle, elongate the leg, and alter gait and walking style. They change the body's alignment from head to toe, exaggerate the rotation/sway of the hips and require taking more (smaller) steps than usual to get where you're going. More steps equals more hip rotation. 

Edited by suomi
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
42 minutes ago, suomi said:

I couldn't even sit in Vanderpump's shoes!

The attractiveness of high heels has been studied scientifically. They engage the calf muscle, elongate the leg, and alter gait and walking style. They change the body's alignment from head to toe, exaggerate the rotation/sway of the hips and require taking more (smaller) steps than usual to get where you're going. More steps equals more hip rotation. 

Oh I get that! I love regular heels. I meant the hooker/stripper shoes specifically. Lol 

• Love 1

Occasional bad hair choices and personality problems aside, I think Dorit is one of the most gorgeous housewives. Erika runs a close second. In the latest episode about their last few days in Rome I think this is the one time where I've loved all of Dorit's hairstyles.

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, DudeLeaveMeAlone said:

It's funny how different the second to last look is on this picture compared to what we see on tv. Her contour looks much less severe in the picture, but looks horrible on tv.

I believe that look is one of her quarantine talking heads where Bravo has the women use a cellphone camera instead of the regular setup with a better camera and better lighting.  Because, you know, Bravo can't send in the whole camera crew due to covid, but glam squads are allowed. 

• Useful 4
  • LOL 1
On 8/14/2020 at 7:25 PM, RealHousewife said:

I agree. If Teddi were a true 5’7”, she’d tower over Kyle. 

I get that looks can be deceiving though. I was told I’m just over 5’6’ at my doctor’s office, but some people ask if I’m 5’8’-5’10”. I’m thin, have long legs and love my heels. I’m tall but not nearly the amazon some people think I am. 

I'm just under 5'6" but people call me tall too!  And I don't have thin legs or wear very high heels either.  I think it's just because I have good posture.  Does anyone know how tall Kyle is? What I have found, through my experience and others' tales, is that when you meet a celebrity it's always surprising to see how small they are!

• Love 2

Kim 5' 1"

Vyle 5' 2"

LVP 5' 5"

Dorit 5' 5"

Teddi 5' 5" or 5' 6" or 5' 7"

Erika 5' 5" or 5' 7"

Denise 5' 6"

Camille 5' 6"

Rinna 5' 6"

Garcelle 5' 8"

Yolanda 5' 9"

Brandi 5' 10"

Edited by suomi
  • Useful 4
6 hours ago, princelina said:

I'm just under 5'6" but people call me tall too!  And I don't have thin legs or wear very high heels either.  I think it's just because I have good posture.  Does anyone know how tall Kyle is? What I have found, through my experience and others' tales, is that when you meet a celebrity it's always surprising to see how small they are!

Posture definitely makes a difference! A lot of celebs fib about their heights. I'm not sure why they want to be taller so badly. I think petite women are so cute and often have petite envy. I think Kyle said once she's 5'2".

• Love 2

Posture does make a difference, along with jutted hips and arched backs, and then factor in who's wearing 4" heels and who's wearing 6" heels in the same photo. It's a crapshoot.

• Love 2