Type keyword(s) to search

Season 22 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

That's fair. Cody keeps saying that he has no idea who Keesha is. 

Yeah, it turned out not to be so great. It's an excuse for Cody to go on and on about himself and his precious season.

4 minutes ago, choclatechip45 said:

It doesn't surprise me that Dani regrets it she played too hard in 13. 

Well she blew up her alliance because she was infatuated with Dominic. But she and Dominic got married so I feel like she thinks she could have won AND gotten married to Dom anyway. 

• Love 3

...is Keesha/Cody and Enzo/Precious Cinnamon Roll Nicole really the only thing happening in the house right now? Or is Kevin dragging Big Jeff and Jackson down in the showmance room and that's why we're locked in the worst endurance comp ever?

ETA: I post that and suddenly it's Dani/Franzel in the key room. That's not better, Button Person. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 1

I refuse to listen to Nicole F's voice unless I absolutely have to.  Right now I don't.  And Keesha/Cody is so much boring bullshit that I can't.  I wish I had the option to choose which HG I want to watch at any time.  That would be fun.

• Love 7

Man, Janelle's blind spot is totally Daniele. Even spilling her concerns about Nicole F. to her - when I'm pretty sure she's already let Nicole A. and Da'Vonne know they're actually close in real life. 

Edited by mooses
  • Love 2
Just now, mooses said:

Man, Janelle's blind spot is totally Daniele. Even spilling her concerns about Nicole F. to her - when I'm pretty sure she's already let Nicole and Da'Vonne know they're actually close in real life. 

Meh, I think she's just trying to ring the alarm bells with Dani. Janelle knows what the situation is. 

• Love 4
4 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

Also....Kevin crying is different from Franzel crying. Crying over memories of a racist homophobic asshole is one thing. Sobbing because you're not getting what you want because your first two targets won safety  overtired is another thing.

What did Jeff say/do that was racist? I’m not doubting you. I just honestly don’t remember.

Ok Janelle made a genuine funny: "Chicken George was always making Howie hot dogs and I was like stop getting Howie so fat!" Talking about how Danielle Reyes had a mom-like talk with Howie about how much weight he was putting on in the house.

• Love 1

In BB11, Big Jeff was also there when Braden was saying some pretty racist things towards Kevin, and Jeff, rather than standing up for Kevin actually directed a "Let's not be derogatory" comment towards Kevin and then had to back it up when Kevin pointed out that the racism was against him. After the fight (Lydia was also involved in it), Big Jeff went to console not the victims of racism but Braden, the one being racist. Kevin referred to that incident during the talk in the showmance room earlier today but called Braden that person

Chima's amazing speech before voting when she was against Braden on the block on week one referenced what Braden had said to Kevin and Lydia, called him a bigot and called out anyone who would vote for him to stay, and was partially muted because she used the actual slurs for emphasis. It forced Production to actually show parts of the incident on the next episode to back up Chima's speech but only a bit of it was shown. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5

Wow, I totally forgot all about that.  It didn't even register to me that Kevin was on the same season as Jeff, even though I totally knew he was on the same season as Jordan.  All these seasons, guys, it's so HARD. 

And huge props for Kevin calling out Jeff, and not even caring.  Because, seriously, Jeff was kind of the worst.

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

And huge props for Kevin calling out Jeff, and not even caring.  Because, seriously, Jeff was kind of the worst.

I don't care where Kevin lands in terms of eviction, I'm throwing votes his way for America's Favourite HG for daring to drag Grodner's Favourite HG. 

• Love 10
2 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

Because, seriously, Jeff was kind of the worst.

And he was sadly rewarded with a golden and cushy interview job with the network. (Almost said broadcasting job, but I threw up a little in my mouth.) 

• Love 4

So apparently Janie didn't think NicoleF would be on the show and it was awkward to see her on the show. Hints at something that happened between them in the past but she and Dani don't talk about it.
Dani says that NicoleF gets "scared" about little things like cooking food.
Dani then says production buys Bad Nicole pressed juice every day and she's jealous.

• Love 2

Has Kevin mentioned Lydia or Natalie yet? Besides him calling Jeff and Braden (which I'm glad he did) I haven't heard him mentioning anyone else from his season. I could have sworn he was talking about Jordan the first night saying how sweet she was.  Again it was the tail end of the convo with Janelle. 

Edited by choclatechip45
2 minutes ago, choclatechip45 said:

Has Kevin mentioned Lydia or Natalie yet?

Oh gawd, Lydia. Talk about someone I tried to erase from my memory. I remember thinking at time that some of her crazy rages were truly scary.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Dmarie019 said:

I don't even remember a Braden!

I am such an awful fan. I can't remember shit. 

Honestly, season 11 was filled with crazy people.  In addition the Braden and Jeff racism and homophobia. The only two I liked at the end was Jordan and Kevin. Laura who was the second boot seemed the most normal from my memory. You had the love triangle with Natalie/Jessie/Lydia, Michelle (who went crazy after the season), Russell and his antics. You also had Lydia and Natalie trying to posion Michelle since she was allergic to red dye for voting out Jessie. The whole Chima incident.  And then you had Chima calling Russell a terrorist. As a teenager I was fascinated by reading the feed recaps watching those clips on youtube. 

3 minutes ago, vb68 said:

Oh gawd, Lydia. Talk about someone I tried to erase from my memory. I remember thinking at time that some of her crazy rages were truly scary.

Seriously. If Kevin could survive season 11 with Lydia as his main ally I think he can survive this house. 

• Love 4

Natalie totally triggered my rage that season.  She was so gleeful about lying, and invented an elaborate lie about Michelle which destroyed her game and her alliance with Jeff/Jordan/that other dude.  And even though Michelle turned out to be kind of nuts, and I no longer like Jordan and can't stand Jeff, and can't remember the other dude, at the time? HATED Natalie.  

This is why I like all-stars.  I can totally flash back to seasons where I had feelings about people, even though I currently don't have a whole lot of feelings about these people.

Except Bad Nicole.  She can leave at any time.

• Love 5
9 minutes ago, Dmarie019 said:

I don't even remember a Braden!

I am such an awful fan. I can't remember shit. 

I mean, I probably wouldn't have remembered that Braden/Kevin/Lydia fight myself if it wasn't for all the clips making the rounds when the cast started to get leaked - for Kevin highlights, that one came up a lot, the Chima speech came up a lot, and Jessie's wake came up a lot (I don't like to call it Jessie's funeral because what Dan did was a funeral, what the girls did was more wake-like. Or maybe Jessie's Celebration of Game Life?). It was a nice refresher. 

Just now, Katesus7 said:

Natalie totally triggered my rage that season.  She was so gleeful about lying, and invented an elaborate lie about Michelle which destroyed her game and her alliance with Jeff/Jordan/that other dude.  And even though Michelle turned out to be kind of nuts, and I no longer like Jordan and can't stand Jeff, and can't remember the other dude, at the time? HATED Natalie.  

This is why I like all-stars.  I can totally flash back to seasons where I had feelings about people, even though I currently don't have a whole lot of feelings about these people.

It was Russell who was was his own type of crazy. I use to love watching BBAD and watching Jeff and Jordan just talk about random things. I can't stand Jeff anymore, but it was such a reprive from all the crazy in that house. 

Just now, Callaphera said:

I mean, I probably wouldn't have remembered that Braden/Kevin/Lydia fight myself if it wasn't for all the clips making the rounds when the cast started to get leaked - for Kevin highlights, that one came up a lot, the Chima speech came up a lot, and Jessie's wake came up a lot (I don't like to call it Jessie's funeral because what Dan did was a funeral, what the girls did was more wake-like. Or maybe Jessie's Celebration of Game Life?). It was a nice refresher. 

Omg I forgot about Jessie's Celebration! "He would have wanted us to do this."

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

Michelle's break with reality was one of the most shocking things I've seen from a reality show contestant. It's quite sad, really. 

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, urusai said:

LOL Gnatalie.  Lying about her age backfired because when they had booze deliveries, she couldn't partake.

That was the dumbest lie ever told told on the show. Dani's lie in season 8 made since she was only 20, but had a miserable 21st bday cus of that lie.

1 minute ago, choclatechip45 said:

It was Russell who was was his own type of crazy. I use to love watching BBAD and watching Jeff and Jordan just talk about random things. I can't stand Jeff anymore, but it was such a reprive from all the crazy in that house. 

I remember watching live their "what kind of animal would you be?"  Jordan's reason for picking a squirrel was hilarious.

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
5 minutes ago, choclatechip45 said:

I use to love watching BBAD and watching Jeff and Jordan just talk about random things.

Was it BB11 when Jeff asked Jordan "If you could be any animal, what would you be?" and she thought so long and hard that you could hear the wheel squeaking in her head before she chirped out: "A squirrel." Because you can live in the neighbourhood and spy on your old human family or some bullshit like that. 

ETA: Yes, I'm not the only one who remembers the squirrel talk! 

2 minutes ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

Wtf is this shit?

Oh God, it's Jackson's watermelons all over again. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 2
9 minutes ago, choclatechip45 said:

Honestly, season 11 was filled with crazy people.  In addition the Braden and Jeff racism and homophobia. The only two I liked at the end was Jordan and Kevin. Laura who was the second boot seemed the most normal from my memory. You had the love triangle with Natalie/Jessie/Lydia, Michelle (who went crazy after the season), Russell and his antics. You also had Lydia and Natalie trying to posion Michelle since she was allergic to red dye for voting out Jessie. The whole Chima incident.  And then you had Chima calling Russell a terrorist. As a teenager I was fascinated by reading the feed recaps watching those clips on youtube. 

Seriously. If Kevin could survive season 11 with Lydia as his main ally I think he can survive this house. 

I remember SO much from that season too but somehow not Braden and not Chima's speech. I can remember Jordan chest bumping Russell, I remember Chima throwing her mic in the water and then getting expelled, I remember wanting to vomit over them mourning over Jessie... and wasn't Ronnie on that season too??  But I don't remember Braden or Laura lol 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

Didn't Jackson share slices of watermelons, though? Sometimes?

I'm guessing Bad Nicole doesn't share her juice.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
Just now, Dmarie019 said:

I remember SO much from that season too but somehow not Braden and not Chima's speech. I can remember Jordan chest bumping Russell, I remember Chima throwing her mic in the water and then getting expelled, I remember wanting to vomit over them mourning over Jessie... and wasn't Ronnie on that season too??  But I don't remember Braden or Laura lol 

Yes he was! 

3 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Was it BB11 when Jeff asked Jordan "If you could be any animal, what would you be?" and she thought so long and hard that you could hear the wheel squeaking in her head before she chirped out: "A squirrel." Because you can live in the neighbourhood and spy on your old human family or some bullshit like that. 

I was just thinking about the squirrel talk! haha

I could have watched Jeff and Jordan convos all day. So wtf but at the same time a breath of fresh air with that cast.

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Yes it was! They would always go in the yard and talk about random stuff and bitch about Jessie and Natalie.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, choclatechip45 said:

I remember wanting to vomit over them mourning over Jessie...

Cue Jordan , all wide-eyed: Why are they crying like he's DEAD?

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, vb68 said:

Didn't Jackson share slices of watermelons, though? Sometimes?

With Holly. And I think Precious Cinnamon Roll Nicole got some once in awhile. Maybe Tommy once. 

The husband has been on a watermelon kick for the past few weeks - I've been calling him Jackson for a week or so now. He's not a fan of his new nickname. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Dmarie019 said:

I was just thinking about the squirrel talk! haha

I could have watched Jeff and Jordan convos all day. So wtf but at the same time a breath of fresh air with that cast.

I think that is why I always loved that season. It had terrible/crazy people and then some general randomness that made things funny. They were the only showmance that didn't just hog a bedroom and cuddle all day. 

• Love 1

Ronnie the rat!  Yes!  I started rooting for Jordan the week he ended up going out where she just straight read him, and let him know how he fucked up, in the nicest possible way, and I fell in love with her.  

• Love 7
Just now, choclatechip45 said:

They were the only showmance that didn't just hog a bedroom and cuddle all day. 

Anyone else flashing back to last season, the hot tub folliculitis, Jackson telling Holly that if he has to wait more than a week for sex "it's her problem", and Jessica evicting the sex stool from the shower when she won HoH?

Yay, memories?