Type keyword(s) to search

Season 22 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Memphis, Dani, Cody, and Tyler are talking in the HoH room about how lost David is going to be in this game now until he finally gets taken out.

Memphis, about David: "We should backdoor him just to be funny. [evil laugh]"

YES! Bring back Villain Memphis. He's also laughing about telling Janelle that he's voting for her to stay just so that she won't ask him or campaign to him anymore. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2
14 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

He's also laughing about telling Janelle that he's voting for her to stay just so that she won't ask him or campaign to him anymore. 

You're gonna regret that when Cody & Pals cut you loose, but you do you, Memphis.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Brian Cronin said:

Can someone share a cute video of Kayser and Janelle? I was trying to explain to my wife why they're so fun to watch, but after showing the period one she thinks that Kayser seemed like a jerk to Janelle, so I need a better one! 😄

• Love 6

Dani is pitching an idea to Cody for the two of them to throw two votes to Janelle to stay and try to pin them on Bayleigh and Da'Vonne afterwards. Cody's not down but Dani seems like she's really into this idea. 

Dani to Cody: "We have no enemies in this house so we have to do something." Because the one thing Dani is most concerned about is her edit. She's constantly complaining that she doesn't get called for DRs or that Enzo is funny and Dani wants to be funny but it's just kinda hard. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Dani is pitching an idea to Cody for the two of them to throw two votes to Janelle to stay and try to pin them on Bayleigh and Da'Vonne afterwards. Cody's not down but Dani seems like she's really into this idea. 

I feel like Dani wants to throw Janelle a pity vote, but doesn't want to outright say it.

My brain doesn't want to do math right now - how many votes are needed to stay?

Just now, Alice Mudgarden said:

My brain doesn't want to do math right now - how many votes are needed to stay?

11 people voting, 6 to stay.

1 minute ago, choclatechip45 said:

I feel like Dani wants to throw Janelle a pity vote, but doesn't want to outright say it.

I think Dani is worried that her game resume is going to look pretty empty if she doesn't have her hand in every single move in the house and I think she's trying to set up Da'Vonne and Bayleigh as their next targets after Kaysar. I don't think the pity vote comes into it. Dani wants to be able to say to the jury at F2 that she not only convinced everyone to get Janelle out, she also took out Da'Vonne and Bayleigh with the seeds she planted. 

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

I think Dani is worried that her game resume is going to look pretty empty if she doesn't have her hand in every single move in the house and I think she's trying to set up Da'Vonne and Bayleigh as their next targets after Kaysar. I don't think the pity vote comes into it. Dani wants to be able to say to the jury at F2 that she not only convinced everyone to get Janelle out, she also took out Da'Vonne and Bayleigh with the seeds she planted. 

That makes sense. Earlier she was telling Nicole F of all people she respects how Janelle is campaigning and feels bad.

6 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Okay so let's just say Cody was down, and he and Dani did this. That's two. Bayleigh, I'm guessing, would want to keep Janelle and could potentially be three. Maaaaaaybe she could convince Day to be four?

I still don't know where the other two votes could come from. Like, if it were about sincerely wanting Janelle to stay, Cody could probably tell Enzo to vote out Kaysar - I think they'd prefer him out anyway, right? - but that would *still* leave another vote. The closest thing I could think is Day and Bay convincing Kevin? If Memphis was using his brain he'd keep her, but I have zero faith in that at this point.

Mind you, I realize none of this matters but my brain doesn't want to fully let go of Janelle yet, so this is how I'm thinking and it's not gonna be good for my blood pressure tomorrow night.

Ugh.

• Love 2

Unfortunately Janelle is telling Cody at this moment that she has two for sure yeses, three people who would vote for her to stay if she could confirm a sixth one, and a laughing handshake from Cody that he then downgraded to a "ehhh?" and a promise to talk to Enzo. And I think Cody is going to take this back to Dani and scare Dani off from the hinky votes. 

5 hours ago, mooses said:

I wish I believed she was playing the whiny, " but I'm so sweet!" card as strategy, but after watching her in 2+ seasons now, plus one season on The Amazing Race, she really just has this phony "nice girl" personality that grates me. 

Yeah, to me she just comes off as a total Mean Girl. I can buy she tells herself she's nice, but bleh. The way she handled the Have Nots is the real Nicole.

• Love 9

This is the worst because the votes are there, it's just that no one wants to put that target on them. Tyler knows that he was fucked if he didn't put Janelle and Kaysar on the block but he also knows that Janelle leaving fucks him. It's such a bad situation for Janelle. 

1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

This is the worst because the votes are there, it's just that no one wants to put that target on them. Tyler knows that he was fucked if he didn't put Janelle and Kaysar on the block but he also knows that Janelle leaving fucks him. It's such a bad situation for Janelle. 

And it's especially the worst because, in this case, "putting the target on yourself" is, apparently, pissing Nicole off. For serious?!?

• Love 8

Franzel says she needs to win HoH tomorrow.

Dani is annoyed by the game. And annoyed by the camera by her bed. And annoyed by the vegan hot dogs she ate because now she has heartburn. And annoyed with Janelle and Kaysar campaigning. And annoyed that there's no veggies left in the storage room. And annoyed that Janelle didn't acknowledge her when she asked her to use "flax eggs" instead of real eggs in the banana bread so that she can eat some, too (not that she would eat anything Janelle makes because there's also meat in the kitchen). And annoyed that everyone talks about anything, like UGH, just leave her alone. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 9
  • Love 6

Dani is annoyed by the game. And annoyed by the camera by her bed. And annoyed by the vegan hot dogs she ate because now she has heartburn. And annoyed with Janelle and Kaysar campaigning. And annoyed that there's no veggies left in the storage room. And annoyed that Janelle didn't acknowledge her when she asked her to use "flax eggs" instead of real eggs in the banana bread so that she can eat some, too (not that she would eat anything Janelle makes because there's also meat in the kitchen). And annoyed that everyone talks about anything, like UGH, just leave her alone. 

If everything is so annoying, she should just LEAVE.

That would be one thing she could do for her popularity.

Edited by vb68
  • LOL 14
  • Love 3

Franzel says she needs to win HoH tomorrow.

Um I'm actually kind of wondering if the fertility issues she had were related to some sort of disordered eating. she barely eats and seems to get triggered by other people eating.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, Growsonwalls said:

Um I'm actually kind of wondering if the fertility issues she had were related to some sort of disordered eating. she barely eats and seems to get triggered by other people eating.

That was my first thought. 

• Love 4
6 minutes ago, choclatechip45 said:

So when does Nicole F stab Ian in the back?

According to Dani, F6 is as far as Ian should go as a shield for Nicole Franzel. I honestly think Franzel wants to take him to the end.

4 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

Eh, that's their business, not ours. Fertility issues especially are a touchy subject for people. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 3

My wife was not swayed by the other Jayser stuff, sadly. She wasn't, like, put off, but she was just basically, "Whatever" about them. Sad!  I mean, she's not much of a reality show TV fan period, but still. Although, I guess this speaks to how interesting Angela's life story was back in BB20, as THAT got her attention back then, I recall. But yeah, in general, she's still not even slightly interested in BB. 😄

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
Just now, Brian Cronin said:

My wife was not swayed by the other Jayser stuff, sadly. She wasn't, like, put off, but she was just basically, "Whatever" about them. Sad!  I mean, she's not much of a reality show TV fan period, but still. Although, I guess this speaks to how interesting Angela's life story was back in BB20, as THAT got her attention back then, I recall. But yeah, in general, she's still not even slightly interested in BB. 😄

My dad has watched two seasons of Big Brother are 5 &6 he remembers 4 people from Big Brother 6 Jaysar, Cappy (cus Kaysar got him up) and the loud latina cus she hates Ivette. 

I was telling him about the house thinking they are masterminds and he goes I don't remember them being masterminds lol.

• LOL 6

According to Dani, F6 is as far as Ian should go as a shield for Nicole Franzel. I honestly think Franzel wants to take him to the end.

I actually can't believe they're considering taking Ian even that far considering he'd probably vote for "Coco" no matter what in F2. Why is everyone so afraid of Nicole Franzel? Is everyone here one of her nine bridesmaids or something?

3 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

I am constantly trying to explain the House dynamics to people, and it's always so sweet when they not only politely listen, but also ask follow-up questions. They couldn't pick any of these HGs out of a lineup, but they pretend to care why Nicole F. is dis-inviting Janelle from her wedding, and how David blew up his allies games.

I just realized how sad it is that pretending to care about Big Brother is...maybe my love language? 

• LOL 9
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

These convos about keeping Janelle are so frustrating. I feel like I've heard at least three people say they'd like to keep her BUT and it's like BUT WHAT? BUT NICOLE?

tenor.gif?itemid=14471897

Bayleigh, Enzo, Tyler and Cody all seem to prefer to keep her. She needs six votes! They're in an alliance called the Slick Six! That doesn't include Nicole F.! 

• Love 3
Just now, mooses said:

Bayleigh, Enzo, Tyler and Cody all seem to prefer to keep her. She needs six votes! They're in an alliance called the Slick Six! That doesn't include Nicole F.! 

This is so fucking stupid. I have a logical brain, right? Like, I've had multiple people call me Spock because I work logically. The one thing that can drive me up the wall is when something is completely devoid of logic. Even if it's stupid logic, if I can follow even a crumb of it, I'll be fine. I may hate it, but it won't frustrate me. But when something is lacking even that crumb? It drives me NUTS.

This? IS DRIVING ME NUTS.

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Enzo: "Fuck it, I'm gonna make Dani a Have Not. What she gonna do, yo? What she gonna do?"

I love this. She's been telling people she can NEVER be a HN because she's vegan and won't eat that awful processed slop. 

• Love 1

I'm 12 and dying laughing at Enzo's retelling of the poop he had five minutes ago complete with screaming, sound effects, and expressive hand gestures. 

Enzo is also very confused about Tyler being vegan. He knew Tyler would need vegan cheese if he had some of Enzo's midnight chicken parm but he got really hung up on the idea that Tyler can't have no chicken. "No meat, yo?" "No meat." "Fuck, yo. No meat?" "No. No meat." "Yo, why do you hate yourself like that?"

• LOL 13
  • Love 1

Nicole learned a new word today! (facetious) Let’s just hope the next word she learns is “expulsion”.

OMG, as I was typing, Ian also taught her the meaning of “incredulous”. Did this girl even graduate from grade school?

• LOL 3
  • Love 3

Everyone, please exercise your eyeballs before reading the next part of this post. Warmed up those muscles? Good. I don't want you to pull anything when you roll them.

Franzel feels like she can't breathe with Janelle in the house. 

Any injuries sustained are your own fault.

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 17
  • Love 2

Dani relayed to Ian and Nicole that Janelle isn’t going to “waste her breath” trying to sway Ian’s vote. Nicole wonders why Janelle hates him so much, because she sees everything in terms of high school politics. Ian just thinks it’s “harsh”.

No, it’s pragmatic. I would think Ian would understand that, at least.

Edited by 30 Helens
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1

Everyone, please exercise your eyeballs before reading the next part of this post. Warmed up those muscles? Good. I don't want you to pull anything when you roll them.

Franzel feels like she can't breathe with Janelle in the house. 

Any injuries sustained are your own fault.

Big, bad Janelle is so scawy for poor widdle Nicole.

Franzel’s non stop whining is working well for her, though. People don’t want to make moves for fear of upsetting her.

• Love 3

Everyone assumes that production needed so much time in the back yard because they’re building a wall. I wonder if they’re maybe building 2 comp sets, one for HoH and one for immediate Battleback?

I’m actually torn over who I’d rather see evicted. I want Janelle to stay, but if she goes, I think she has a much better chance to compete her way back than Kaysar. And what I want most is for both to be there. Best case scenario is America votes who to bring back, because in that case either would be a lock.

• Love 3

Dani was encouraging Ian to say mean things to Janelle in his goodbye message. Ian didn't and said nice things instead (according to him). He said that what they had originally talked about him saying was just mean. Now Franzel keeps "joking" that she wants to go back in and change her goodbye message because she's worried it was too mean. Dani and Ian encouraged Franzel to keep it with the disinvitation to her wedding because it's "fun" (Ian) and "funny" (Dani). 

She's totally gonna go and change it like the wimpy punk ass brat she is. 

Ian, playing a word game with Dani and Franzel: "Impasse."
Dani: "What does that mean?"

Apparently "gridlocked" was a hard word. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 2

Janelle is making cookies from scratch but she doesn't think they're rising properly. 

Janelle: "I'm not excited about them."
Bayleigh: "Why?"
Janelle: "Because they're not perfect."

I know that feeling. You know everyone is going to shove them down their maw and love them and thank you but they're not perfect so they suck. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
50 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Enzo: "Fuck it, I'm gonna make Dani a Have Not. What she gonna do, yo? What she gonna do?"

It's been a long day, and these Enzo quotes are the best thing ever, yo. Yeah, I'm going to have to overlook all his conspiracy stuff and root for him to go all the way, since there's no chance for Day or Kaysar to get to the end. 

Dani and Ratcole need to be on slop at the same time solely for entertainment, though I apologize in advance to the camera crew having to suffer through that 24/7.

And also because it's been a long day, screw Dani and Nicole. They're boring, whiny and apparently dim. I'd use bigger words, but if they ever come here and read this, I want to make sure they understand what I'm saying.

God, I'm over those two. And David.

It's actually impressive that a season with some* pretty big personalities and egos has already ground to a halt. Yoo hoo, production? Want to step in here? Bueller?

• LOL 1
  • Love 10
9 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Janelle has been using Production as strategy for the past two days. She's also said that the DR told her about the Cody/Tyler/Dani/Franzel alliance - the one that Janelle already claimed was a thing but mysteriously doesn't have Enzo mentioned as part of it and we know he is. She's said that Production isn't happy with this season/with her going home. She's said that there's for sure a Battle Back. I'm surprised she hasn't gotten hauled into the DR and verbally spanked for it. I think she hasn't been for two reasons: Production knows she's a goner and because they just don't care/are amused/can't control her. 

Hmmm... trying to recall the specifics behind a “using production as a strategy” callout.  I know it applies when citing a production activity that is or will be established fact, but is it a rule violation if the “production strategy” being cited by the HG does not, in actuality, exist - if the HG making the reference is lying, or is mistaken?

That may explain the lack of Production callouts on the occasions Janelle references a Battle Back....

9 hours ago, mooses said:

...How does everyone not laugh in Cody's face when he's in the middle of a rant and says, "nip this in the butt"? 

Hey now; personally I’m not real big on the whole buttbiting thing, but I’m not judging Cody - different strokes for different folks.

• LOL 2
2 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

I’m actually torn over who I’d rather see evicted. I want Janelle to stay, but if she goes, I think she has a much better chance to compete her way back than Kaysar. And what I want most is for both to be there. Best case scenario is America votes who to bring back, because in that case either would be a lock.

Dream scenario: With Janelle out, Kaysar becomes less of a threat and the house prioritizes voting out David for being a loose end, Memphis for being a loose cannon, and Kevin just because. Instead of a Battle Back, America Votes gives Janey an Overwhelming Yes with 99% of the vote. She also gets two weeks of immunity and a +1 pass to the person of her choice. After Nicole's head stops exploding, Julie reveals that America also voted to dole out punishments to three houseguests, with Dani and Cody each getting 20% of the vote and Nicole the remaining 60%.

Well, that's enough fanfic for one night.

1 hour ago, choclatechip45 said:

Nicole has forgotten what Victor looks like. Dani/Cody point out there are pictures of him everywhere. Nicole says he doesn't look like that anymore.

Dating Nicole would age anyone severely.

• LOL 4
  • Love 8