Type keyword(s) to search

Season 22 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Storms keep knocking my electricity out, so I can't watch the feeds. I'm obviously being blessed, not punished, right? Between the poor audio and the super annoying voices of Dani and Nicole, which are always on the feeds when I try to watch, I've barely watched at all this year.

The person who posted this said he or she did not create it, but I don't know who did so I can't give them credit. Indisputable proof that Nicole is responsible for Covid-19:

• LOL 18
  • Love 2

I've seen a similar joke that if Cody and David make an F2 deal, we can name smush them to be COVID. And then if they make an alliance with Christmas, we get COVID 19 (because her first season was BB19). 

• Love 1

David is talking again - this time to Kaysar. I'm not sure if that's a call to come hear the batshittery or a warning not to turn on the feeds. It's like a Choose Your Own Adventure post. 

Turn to page 24 to watch David.
Turn to page 63 if you just can't. 

• LOL 13

This is my problem with Nicole A. and David. When they were both on the block, they kept acting like everybody here owes them something because of their experience on Big Brother 21. They're getting a second shot - something so many HGs with twice the ability in this game don't ever get. Nobody on All-Stars owes them anything...except to try and get them evicted because that's Big Brother. They kept wondering how on earth little old them could be on the block when they're so nice and they clean and they don't do anything wrong. And then David acts offended and talks down to HGs whenever anybody actually tries to play the game with him. Like, you don't want to work with Janelle/Kaysar? That's fine. But don't speak to people like you're some Big Brother guru.

He's going to be Raven-levels of puppet master delusion at this rate.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 19

I swear, I want the phrase "straight shooter" to be an automatic penalty nom or vote if already on the block. Is this David's whole play? He's gonna avenge Eeyore Nicole all the way to the end? He's gonna be at F2, giving his speech to the jury, and it's going to be all "Nicole Anthony was sweet and a straight shooter..." NOBODY CARES. THAT WAS LAST WEEK. MOVE ON.

• Love 6

OK like is there something wrong with David? There has to be. This man makes no sense. He can not be human lol.

Kaysar and Janelle are being so fucking cute right now. And we're gonna lose that to watch a bunch of idiots let fucking Cody (CODY!) run their games and kill all drama. I DON'T DESERVE THIS!

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Janelle is pissed at Nicole A lol.

She's blaming Kaysar for it though lmao. She was like, 'When you said it's not gonna happen to her that was a crucial error.' 

She said she'll never talk to Nicole A again lol.

She will. Janelle is friends with almost everyone from S6, S7, and Britney and Dan from BB14. She's not a petty person. Erika actually did an interview where she had some really good things to say about Janelle.

• Love 1

Yea, the alum love Janelle. She has the people she was against in BB6, like people she said seriously awful shit to, out on twitter championing her. It's awesome because it will make Dani and Ratcole seethe once they get out lol.

Petition to replace David with whoever is running his twitter account.

• LOL 3
  • Love 15
1 minute ago, peachmangosteen said:

Yea, the alum love Janelle. She has the people she was against in BB6, like people she said seriously awful shit to, out on twitter championing her. It's awesome because it will make Dani and ratcole seethe once they get out lol.

The Survivor alumni are fans of Janelle, too. It's kinda hilarious. I'm waiting for all of Dancing with the Stars and Bachelor/ette alumni to start tweeting their love for Janelle. It's gonna be the multi-network crossover event of the summer. 

• Love 6
1 minute ago, peachmangosteen said:

Yea, the alum love Janelle. She has the people she was against in BB6, like people she said seriously awful shit to, out on twitter championing her. It's awesome because it will make Dani and ratcole seethe once they get out, lol.

I think Janelle is like the Sandra of BB alum. Sandra is a huge fan of Survivor and once the game is over she goes back to being a huge fan and supporter of Survivor alumni. Janelle is a huge BB nerd. Once the game is over she's back to being a fan. 

• Love 8
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

The Survivor alumni are fans of Janelle, too. It's kinda hilarious. I'm waiting for all of Dancing with the Stars and Bachelor/ette alumni to start tweeting their love for Janelle. It's gonna be the multi-network crossover event of the summer. 

Demi from The Bachelor loves her.

OK, we definitely need to get Davis' handler in the house.

• LOL 10
Just now, peachmangosteen said:

Demi from The Bachelor loves her.

Okay so we just need NBC to get the rest of the big networks? (No one cares about FOX anymore.) What do they have, the Voice? Where's Blake Shelton when you need him? 

• LOL 2
27 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

OK like is there something wrong with David? There has to be. This man makes no sense. He can not be human lol.

I think he just thinks he's really smart . Like, he keeps bringing up he read a book like that makes him some sort of genius. He talks in riddles and phrases that mean nothing. He talks about meditation almost as much as Tyler talks about Angela's cookbook like that makes him deep.

I've seen him at times loosen up and he seems like a cool guy, if not a little awkward. But, he's too busy trying to prove to everyone that He Is Very Smart, so it barely comes out. 

Edited by mooses
  • Love 4

I almost wish it was Janelle staying because I feel she would be more cut throat than Kaysar and this season needs that. I need these houseguests destroyed in the game (Kevin and Nicole F are at the top of my list). 

• Love 5
2 hours ago, HkyLvr said:

David would have been better off never coming back and letting everyone think he would have been "GREAT" if only he hadn't been unfairly evicted! 

Yeah, if nothing else, we've answered the question of what kind of player David could have been if he'd gotten a fair shake. Turns out? We didn't miss anything.

• LOL 7
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, iMonrey said:

Yeah, if nothing else, we've answered the question of what kind of player David could have been if he'd gotten a fair shake. Turns out? We didn't miss anything.

If it wasn't for Janelle and Kaysar being reunited this season, I have a feeling that a good portion of us would be dying laughing over everything David has been saying but because he's against the King and Queen, it's painful. At this point I'm hoping for a quick one-two for them so I can start laughing about how David is fucking up everyone else's game in the house. Team Chaos 2020. 

• Love 6
44 minutes ago, mooses said:

This is my problem with Nicole A. and David. When they were both on the block, they kept acting like everybody here owes them something because of their experience on Big Brother 21. They're getting a second shot - something so many HGs with twice the ability in this game don't ever get. Nobody on All-Stars owes them anything...except to try and get them evicted because that's Big Brother. They kept wondering how on earth little old them could be on the block when they're so nice and they clean and they don't do anything wrong. And then David acts offended and talks down to HGs whenever anybody actually tries to play the game with him. Like, you don't want to work with Janelle/Kaysar? That's fine. But don't speak to people like you're some Big Brother guru.

He's going to be Raven-levels of puppet master delusion at this rate.

David keeps trying the guilt trip angle and it’s highly irritating and annoying. 

22 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

MTV challenge people love her too. One did a shout out to HGTV to get janelle her own realty show. 

Janelle thinks Nicole A hates her 

kaysar says Nicole A will feel really stupid when she watches. 
kaysar says the damage has been done. 

It’s so different watching two people talk about who’s votes they need to stay when they are fighting against each other. 

• Love 3

Kaysar says janelle is sad.  She says no she’s not. He says he knows she’s feeling something 

janelle says “sorry I’m on my period. That’s what it is. It’s discomfort” 

I FEEL YOU JANELLE. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

If it wasn't for Janelle and Kaysar being reunited this season, I have a feeling that a good portion of us would be dying laughing over everything David has been saying but because he's against the King and Queen, it's painful. At this point I'm hoping for a quick one-two for them so I can start laughing about how David is fucking up everyone else's game in the house. Team Chaos 2020. 

I think he's here for the long haul, so we have time! I can't wait to hear what other books he's read...

• LOL 7
2 hours ago, HkyLvr said:

Perhaps this is the 'David' that BB21 evicted and it had nothing to do with color! David would have been better off never coming back and letting everyone think he would have been "GREAT" if only he hadn't been unfairly evicted! 🤪

David wasn't evicted.   He was one of 4 people selected to go into a comp, he performed the worst and was eliminated.   You can argue it wasn't fair to place him in the comp, but he had a 1 in 4 chance of staying based on his own performance (against comp beats Jessica and Cliff)...not a house vote.   He also didn't win the re-entry comp.   His performance this year pretty much proves those weren't flukes.   

20 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Okay so we just need NBC to get the rest of the big networks? (No one cares about FOX anymore.) What do they have, the Voice? Where's Blake Shelton when you need him? 

The Masked Singer is of A Thing right now so you need Robin Thicke or Sarah Palin or the like to weigh in.  

8 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

There's no hope lol. Let's just cut to the end already.

Yes, because not putting up Janelle and Kaysar got Memphis targeted on the block this week.   Totally rational logic there.  

• Love 2

I keep forgetting that Janelle, being of the pre-Rachel Reilly alumni, is using the old definition of floaters - I keep wanting to say "It's coasters!" but to Janelle, the coasters would be floaters. BB language is so confusing. 

ETA: No, wait, I got it wrong. Coasters just kinda la-di-dah through the game, floaters are BB15's Andy, and David is still standing by the side of the river, wondering when his mom is coming to pick him up.

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 5
  • Love 3

Cody tell David thst Memphis did his own thing and no one talked to him. Nicole’s anger was displaced but he didn’t want to set her straight. 
David Does not agree - says Memphis, kaysar and janelle were working together. 

2 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

What is it that Cody and Janelle think they heard the wall yeller say?

They just keep saying they definitely heard "Janelle" multiple times as clear as day, but I haven't heard them say anything else. Surprised they could hear that so clearly and not anything else, though.

• Love 1

David now thinks Kaysar had Memphis put him up because of reasons. Listening to Cody and David is painful, but at least Cody knows the whole Janelle masterminded the entire Nicole A situation is bullshit. Not that it matters. 

The new twist is all houseguests are evicted and Xmas' babies will play the rest of the game. Every week, America can vote to evict one until we have a winner. 

Edited by kellog010
  • LOL 5
  • Love 5

Awww janelle and kaysar talking about how nice Minnesota is. Kaysar asks if he moves there will he be the only Iraqi(?) there. Janelle says it’s not very diverse but when she goes to the mall, Muslim people will recognize her and ask if she’s still friends with kaysar. 

Kevin and bayleigh Sharing what they think a “floater” is. 

• Love 7