Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup: LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Boy, Old Satan is crafty, ain't he?  He crawled up in Lamar AND MADE HIM HAVE TO GO TO THE BATHROOM.  Wow.

Brittany needs to just walk away from her Mom for the time being.  She's not gonna GUILT her into getting off drugs.  She should know that.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
5 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

Just got here, . . . .  are we getting baptized?

We are going to be washed in the blood of the lamb.

1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Brittany’s Mother loves her children and grandchildren more than anything.

They're her world. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

Whatsa matta Mumbles??  You worried about Sarah's new boytoy??  Shouldn't Sarah have felt that same way when you brought the first one (from Ft. Worth) and Maria from Miami into your daughters' lives?  Buddy, you cray.

• Love 5

I don’t know the details about Chrissy’s miscarriage. How old was the baby?

4 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

I'm watching with Cami. She's ready for Fall...

I hope that Chrissy Teigen isn't watching this mess tonight. ☹️

IMG_20200926_192738909-2080x1560.thumb.jpg.9de9c133c5c28f953341fac407e51102.jpg

She’s quite the fashionista. How’s the hubs?

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

@mamadrama, I was thinking of Chrissy today when I was getting caught up, watching Lacey's phony ass story line. It infuriates me that that ratchet ass skank is using pregnancy loss as a storyline. 

Me too, especially when so many women have legitimate fertility problems. A good friend went through IVF and got pregnant with twins last year. They were both stillborn. This shit is no joke. I felt the same way about Their using it as a fake storyline.

2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I don’t know the details about Chrissy’s miscarriage. How old was the baby?

She’s quite the fashionista. How’s the hubs?

About 15 weeks?

He had his surgery. Infection was way down in his jawbone. Ugh. He's in pain but better. 

• Love 3

It feels like they've had this Tommy 'n Tony B-role filler in the can for a long time.  I'm thinking the grand finale dustup between Mumbles and Malcolm wasn't all the producers had hoped.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

Tony's righteous outrage is amusing me mightily. TONY YOU ARE NOT IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH ANGELA. She can do whatever she wants. 

And Michael's outraged? He's furious? After he had Megan stashed in a hotel room so he could sneak out and bang her behind his wife's back?? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
6 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Tony being sanctimonious about Angela conversating (heh) with a prisoner? Okay.

If he's not allowed to screw hookers then SHE shouldn't be allowed to have friends, either! 😆

1 minute ago, WaltersHair said:

Sarah never did ebonics last season. But this season she decides it's okay, BRO?

She did it last season, too. We had some convos about it. It's MUCH worse this season, though. 

2 minutes ago, coffee drinker said:

Thanks for the update.  How in the world does he have money to travel all over like he does with his other wimmen? TX, FL, wifey in NY?  And he's from MI.

I'm guessing sugar mamas (or daddies) or drugs. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1