Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup: LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

I agree with the idea of Lizzie's wig.  The execution could use a little work.  I'm shocked to hear she got into a bad relationship where the man "bought her gifts" and her daughter is blaming the guy.  

Lizzie got drunk with her stalker?

lizzie, these mugshots aren't particularly Paris Hilton level.  But you do you girl. 

• Love 2

I floved this episode. It was priceless watching Shawn getting the car towed the car while Destinie froths at the mouth at her impotence. Sarah being stuck on stupid and getting high off 😈🍆. Andrea in that what the fuck dress that showed too much. Shavel thinking that her prison fairytale is coming true. 🤣🤣🤣I’m HERE for it. 

Edited by Coltee Gal
I forgot to add Shovel and Qualuude
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5

Are they putting so many couples in one episode with very short scenes because they don’t have enough material for the season? I mean, we saw Andrea and Lamar  one time and that was it.

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, RealReality said:

Good luck!  may the odds be ever in your favor!

Thanks!   I've never had a chance to explore the limits of my 4x4 Jeep--tomorrow's the day.  🏍️ <vroom>

• Love 1
53 minutes ago, candall said:

The Dillinger Gang, together again.

This is so distressing to me.  You know Amber's mom is resentful that she's no longer young enough or hot enough to pull off these grifty love scams she's masterminding for the next generation.

Me too! It must be very disappointing to lose control of the gang because you're to old to pull the weight and then it's your very own daughter that threatens your future cons

• LOL 4

S03.E32: 30 Day Fiancé

Shavel demands a wedding in 30 days, but Quaylon has doubts when their family objects.

Hopefully we will learn quickly whether Quaylon is still carting around the suitcase of all sadness while rocking his sweatpants tucked into gym socks look.   I know we've seen him without the suitcase since the exciting Quaylon roams Branson searching for a Ferris wheel montage. I sort of want it to become his schtick.  The suitcase represents his dreams and his burdens that he drags with him wherever he goes.  It is Alex's upside down umbrella tattoo - a physical manifestation of both his sadness and his foolishness. 

Original air date 2021.02.26

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, candall said:

Happy Friday!  The Jeep did its stuff.  I'm fully vaccinated, for at least four months--who wants a hug?

Meet for a coffee?

Share a spliff?

Isn't freedom glorious! Congratulations I'll share a spliff with you anytime, um... is that like a joint?

• LOL 4