Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup: LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Oh an Angela update!  Hooray!

Ross looks more Angela's speed.  She should just meet some guy overseas.  For those of you who watch 90DF, I think she is about the same, lookswise as Laura and she isn't crazy.  She could get a Mo.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Suddenly he's not worried about the $50000? He's been whinging about it all season!

He didn't mention it ONCE this entire episode!  Maybe they reduced it because she actually showed up to court?

Was tony kidnapped?  These drapes are giving me drop house realness.  

• Love 3

It's been fun even though I  just got in on the end of it.  Hope you guys have a great VD and also a great President's Day.  Sounds like we're ALL gonna be freezing our booties off!  Keep the mask on and stay warm fellow snarkers!

• Love 4

I do feel kind of bad for Chon, here. 

Hi all! I tore myself away from one of my favorite Noirs on TCM, Gun Crazy.

It's all because I love ya and I don't want you to call my parole officer.

Edited by OoogleEyes
  • Love 5

Wasn't sure I would make it tonight. I borrowed a car for a test drive and got pulled over by the police. Would you believe it? Turns out there were drugs, weapons, and a dead hooker in the trunk. Who knew?

• LOL 12
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Gobi said:

Wasn't sure I would make it tonight. I borrowed a car for a test drive and got pulled over by the police. Would you believe it? Turns out there were drugs, weapons, and a dead hooker in the trunk. Who knew?

Well gosh Gobi I’m sure the cops knew it wasn’t your fault!

• LOL 6
1 minute ago, Gobi said:

Damn it. I *told* you not to drive on the major thoroughfares  with my car.

• LOL 4

Hi peeps! Sorry I'm late, I had company. (Right? what the fuck?) 

Destinee didn't hear the wrecker? And Shawn's all "aw, gee, no I don't have the keys". 

John doesn't want to tell Kristianna "what's going on" with him and Terra? NOTHING SHOULD BE GOING ON, YOU PERVERT.

• Love 9

Mama June was my Gateway Drug to Trash TV.  Mrs. FB likes that show, and she got me into 90Day, but I can't handle Mama June.  It's such bad TV I wonder how they get  the images to stick to the digital hard drive.

Edited by Floatingbison
  • Love 5

This must be why I’m single, I treat my partners with respect. Clearly I should treat them like crap and then they’d buy me a car...

sure Lamar...you sold your music, not WE money or anything...

• LOL 4
  • Love 7