Type keyword(s) to search

S35.E18: Behind the Total Madness

• Start Topic

Bayleigh looking at Swaggy all turned on when he was talking about how he was ready to beat up Nelson for calling her a rat.

They want to keep doing seasons but they might get targeted, just so she could screech about how unfair it is.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
14 minutes ago, scrb said:

Bayleigh looking at Swaggy all turned on when he was talking about how he was ready to beat up Nelson for calling her a rat.

They want to keep doing seasons but they might get targeted, just so she could screech about how unfair it is.

You notice how she always looks at him for support? When she is asked a question and she talks, she looks at him. When he talks, he looks straight at the camera.

• Love 5

They separated Josh and Kaycee (who barely appeared) -- they were sitting together last time, which led me to wonder if this was filmed prior to or after last week's reunion. Which did nothing to quell those COVID rumors either.

Loved hearing about the bunker. More bunkers, please. Contestants should not be comfortable when a million dollars is on the line. I know I'm a broken record, but: trauma leads to bonding, which leads to better TV than you'll ever get in a mansion.

A few weeks ago, I would've said the U.S. is interested in stopping a global pandemic, but since we've prioritized sports and reality TV filming over public health, maybe I'll see you guys back here sooner than we think. Stay safe!

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, Eolivet said:

They separated Josh and Kaycee (who barely appeared) -- they were sitting together last time, which led me to wonder if this was filmed prior to or after last week's reunion. Which did nothing to quell those COVID rumors either.

A couple of them were seated in a different room than they were during the reunion, I think, which made think they must have filmed this at a separate time. I think Josh's hair looked different as well.

1 hour ago, Eolivet said:

Loved hearing about the bunker. More bunkers, please. Contestants should not be comfortable when a million dollars is on the line. I know I'm a broken record, but: trauma leads to bonding, which leads to better TV than you'll ever get in a mansion.

I agree with this but at the same time I miss when the show was more summer camp like and they just had fun together lol.

• Love 6
3 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

A couple of them were seated in a different room than they were during the reunion, I think, which made think they must have filmed this at a separate time. I think Josh's hair looked different as well.

I agree with this but at the same time I miss when the show was more summer camp like and they just had fun together lol.

Agreed that it looked like it may have been filmed at a different time than the reunion. But Aneesa was still wearing a super unflattering top. Can’t remember if it was the same unflattering outfit as the reunion!

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, Michichick said:

Agreed that it looked like it may have been filmed at a different time than the reunion. But Aneesa was still wearing a super unflattering top. Can’t remember if it was the same unflattering outfit as the reunion!

Thank you!  That top was horrific and her posture certainly wasn't helping.  

Listen, Aneesa is close to my age and I get the struggle.  I give her props for even trying to compete in these challenges. That said, there's flattering attire and then there's what Aneesa often chooses to wear. Her girls deserved way more support.

I hate Josh, I can't believe that Melissa gave him the time of day.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
31 minutes ago, snarts said:

Thank you!  That top was horrific and her posture certainly wasn't helping.  

Listen, Aneesa is close to my age and I get the struggle.  I give her props for even trying to compete in these challenges. That said, there's flattering attire and then there's what Aneesa often chooses to wear. Her girls deserved way more support.

Agree with this whole post.

Josh is gross. I wasn’t surprised to hear he’s a bad kisser.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
7 hours ago, snarts said:

First Georgia and now Melissa, what do these good looking women find appealing in Josh?  The dude is a moron. 

• Love 5

I always end up pondering why reunion shows are so boring and why I always somehow think they won't be. I was esp bored during the ghost part. I don't care to hear about your ghost stories. The only thing that moved me was hearing about the plumbing. I would be very unhappy without good bathroom facilities. 

• Love 2

Josh was the only one who looked to me like he was wearing something different and in a different location. Everyone else appears to have taped their piece at the same time they did the virtual reunion, which was I think more than a month ago. It definitely wasn’t taped recently, so Josh possibly having covid wouldn’t have had an impact on this. 

This extra hour was basically a waste of time, in my opinion, and served to confirm that there wasn’t a ton of drama this season. I think they sucked out everyone’s souls with the bunker, and everyone was too exhausted and depressed for their usual hijinks. It’s surprising to me that production seems so proud of themselves for it. Trust Angela to provide some ridiculousness, I guess. She’s...a lot.

Also, I forgot to remark on this last week—I totally believe that Jenna quit and that Kailah probably quit also. Wes wasn’t lying to Nany; he was covering for the girls, who are his friends. 

At least there was no more Zach.

• Love 3
On 7/31/2020 at 8:39 AM, RedbirdNelly said:

I always end up pondering why reunion shows are so boring and why I always somehow think they won't be. I was esp bored during the ghost part. I don't care to hear about your ghost stories. The only thing that moved me was hearing about the plumbing. I would be very unhappy without good bathroom facilities. 

I never watch reunions. That’s the only part of the season I never watch.

l’ll watch episodes in which they show deleted scenes and tell stories about stuff that they didn’t air. It’s usually fun and hilarious to watch. Those episodes are always my favorites of the season, however, they haven’t been doing that over the last few seasons. Before this season, I think the last time they did it was Bloodlines.

Edited by AntFTW
On 8/1/2020 at 9:10 PM, AntFTW said:

l’ll watch episodes in which they show deleted scenes and tell stories about stuff that they didn’t air. It’s usually fun and hilarious to watch.

That's pretty much what this episode of the reunion was.

On 8/6/2020 at 4:06 PM, MaggieG said:

So were the Nelson/Dee rumors true?

Nany certainly loves making out with everyone. 

Apparently not, according to all involved. The spoiler teams were wrong about that one. I can’t imagine how devastating it must be to be told your partner is cheating when you have no way of contacting that person. However, a) her partner was NELSON so...come on now, and b) there was definitely a more effective way to talk to him about the rumor than just dramatically sobbing “no” into the phone. On his birthday. I did enjoy the unintentional comedy of Nelson saying he thought she’d be wearing special lingerie for his birthday and solemnly following his expectation up with “that is not what happened.” No kidding, Nelly. 

That’s our Nany. I personally thought the way she said, “Well, I had feelings for Kaycee and Kaycee knew that” had some bite to it. I wonder if Kaycee’s tour of denial made Nany feel invalidated. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
On 8/7/2020 at 8:13 PM, Jillibean said:

That’s our Nany. I personally thought the way she said, “Well, I had feelings for Kaycee and Kaycee knew that” had some bite to it. I wonder if Kaycee’s tour of denial made Nany feel invalidated. 

I don't doubt that at all. Kaycee probably been working real hard on convincing Nany that anything that may have looked inappropriate to outside viewers (like her girlfriend) was completely one-sided and totally Nany's fault in every way. I sense real gaslighter tendencies in Kaycee during the whole Bayleigh drama.  

• Love 3