Type keyword(s) to search

Getting to Genoa You All Over Again: Y&R Daily Chat

• Start Topic

7 hours ago, NinjaPenguins said:

I’m sure it will be nice and calm at my company with my two ex-husbands who happen to be brothers who also happen to loathe each other.

And did I happen to mention that I was married to their father, so I was their stepmother for two years, and that I was also married to Nick's half-brother, Dylan McAvoy, so I've actually been Nick's sister-in-law twice over?

• Wink 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 11
14 hours ago, NinjaPenguins said:

Sharon: That sounds… challenging. I’m sure it will be nice and calm at my company with my two ex-husbands who happen to be brothers who also happen to loathe each other.

7 hours ago, Js Nana said:

And did I happen to mention that I was married to their father, so I was their stepmother for two years, and that I was also married to Nick's half-brother, Dylan McAvoy, so I've actually been Nick's sister-in-law twice over?

Somewhere out there Erica Kane is reading this and thinking, "Well now. This Sharon Newman person is putting up my kind of numbers. How dare she challenge my status as the soap GHOAT.*"

*Greatest Heaux of All Time

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • LOL 14

Shouldn't anyone (Adam Newman, I'm looking in your direction) who's planning on hiring Bluetooth Ginger Spice  insert a moral turpitude clause into her contract? Seems like the best way to "look out for your future" and protect your interests. Just saying, but then I guess JG wouldn't have a show. 🙄

• Like 5
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3
29 minutes ago, Kemper said:

Bunnyto4….. Bluetooth Ginger Spice! 🤗🤗🤡 Applause and cheers for one of the best Show nicknames ever. BTGS. 

Thank you. I can't take credit for the Bluetooth part-someone much funnier than I (ninja penguins?) came up with that. And Grandma PeePee's teeth were particularly blue today.

• Like 1
  • LOL 11

Ashley has gone 100% whackadoodle. Sweetums, you are not the center of Diane & Jack's universe, despite your deepest wishes and desires.

Heh, Chance was totally checking Summer out when she had her back to him in the coffeehouse. Play on, player. 😘

So Adam did move into Lily and Billy's former condo. He wisely got rid of their couch, hah hah.

"Willful disruption of the family business." Say what now, Tucker? Either he's drunk Ashley's nut-flavored koolaid wrt to Diane & Jack's quickie marriage, or he's saying whatever he needs to to stay on Ashley's good side.

Again I wondered why Summer doesn't have galpals she can talk to instead of Chance. IMO he shouldn't be compromising himself professionally just so he can be her first option when she decides she needs some stress-relieving body-to-body contact.

Look at Adam leading with his intellect instead of his emotions. Phyllis didn't know how to take it. I liked how calmly and directly he handled her.

Um, Devon, you clearly have forgotten who owns Chancellor Mansion now. Technically it is not your and Tucker's legacy. If Kay had wanted that she wouldn't have left the estate to Jill instead of to her son or grandson.

Is Y&R doing social distancing again? I noticed forced perspective camera angles being used in some scenes today.

Daniel's colorful tats. Not a fan. 🤮🤮🤮🤮

Devon is going to be Tucker's Best Man. Bet Dominic will be the ring bearer (assuming the Ashley & Tucker wedding actually happens). He can call his cousin Harrison for advice and tips.

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Like 8
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2

Ashley and Taz🌪️ must be drinking from the same pitcher of Kool Aid for them to be infected by Diane Derangement Syndrome.  It looks like Ashley has a level 5 case. 

It looks like Adam has moved into Lily’s old condo.  

Does anyone else see the parallel between Rey/Chelsea and Summer❄️x7/Chance?  Is Summer❄️x7 going to be enamored with Chance as Chelsea was with Rey. Maybe more since Rey died before Chelsea could jump his bones.  Now we see Summer❄️x7 actually working her feminine wilds, on Chance, in getting him to advocate for her with Christine to not bring charges.  Such chivalry on Chance’s part for a damsel in distress.  He’s very willing to look the other way for Summer❄️x7 but he was ready to squeeze Victor by the balls to arrest him for obstruction of justice. 

The biggest difference between HK and AL plating Summer❄️x7 is obviously the cleavage. If HK was wearing that dress, Chance wouldn’t be looking into Summer❄️x7’s eyes. AL has to cross her arms in order to enhance her cleavage but Chance is still looking into her eyes 😉

Isn’t the Chancellor Estate bigger than the Abbott Estate. So Ashley, why don’t you move in there and leave Jack and Diane alone. Is it because you don’t want to leave your family’s home but isn’t the Chancellor Estate Tucker’s family home?  

Why would Adam be willing to help Taz🌪️. Wasn’t it Taz🌪️ who ripped Adam off when she was working for him before at Dark Horse the company he took over from Banana Breath?  Is Adam going to help Taz🌪️ because she would be a very valuable employee. An IT savant 🤢🤮

Lastly I’ve decided to remove one ❄️ from Summer❄️x7 so now she will be known as Summer❄️x6. I did this because Summer❄️x6 admitted to Chance that her mother will never change. 

• Like 9
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Hi Chance, Bye Chance.   Pretty goes a long way but when it runs head long into the brick wall of Stupid, Stupid always wins.  And man o man, Chance is a moron.  Don't we all remember his long harangue about how he hated the two-tiered justice of Genoa City, with the rich and famous getting off while the regular folks always paid?  So what the hell was THAT bullshit with Dummer?

He has great taste in hair product, so-so taste in shirts and absolute crap taste in women.  Sharon deserves better.

Abby seems to be holding the Genoa City brain longer than her usual turn!  She nailed the truth about both her mother and Tucker, and for once, she held on to her anger long enough to let Ashley know she wasn't buying what she was selling.

I liked the Daniel and Lily interlude.  After what Lily went through with Cane and then ButtBiscuit, she deserves a break.  

Show really ought to put Michelle Stafford and Josh Morrow back together.  They're both such fully cooked hams they cancel each other out.  But when MS goes up against someone who can actually act, like Mark Grossman or Michael Graziadei, she's as obvious as a coat of neon orange paint.

I hope Show is really careful about not pointing up Tucker's connection to Katherine too often.  TSJ is really too young to be Kay's son.  But he's SOOO good at playing him!

Edited by boes
  • Like 12
  • Applause 7
  • Love 2

Chance is turning into Dumb as a Box of Rocks. I hope I don’t end up despising his character as much as I have Nick’s….or Jack’s at this point. But Jack can hopefully be redeemed. Let him be happy with Diane; she sticks around to constantly drive Ashley and Phyllis bonkers. 

• Like 8
  • Love 4

My cable company decided I didn’t need to watch the show today. I finally haz vacation days and wanted to enjoy the novelty of watching on a Tuesday. I’ll try to piece together what I missed from people’s posts.

Ashley and Tucker were at the Chancellor mansion, and Ashley babbled insanely about Diane and Jack and Jabot. Devon nor Abby had access to a dart gun and elephant tranqs. Chance continues to throw away his professional integrity for a one way friendship with Phyllis’ dipshit co-conspirator. Daniel took off his shirt. Adam is going to help Phyllis because who wouldn’t help Phyllis?  Somehow, Phyllis and Summer are the true victims and heroes of this sordid tale.

• Like 7
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4

So lemme get this straight....Chance switches up on Adam after barely interacting with him. But randomly becomes besties with Summer, and gives her a non-judgemental ear and free legal counsel while she actively aided and abetted several crimes, some of which are federal crimes? 

Clown writing.....

Edited by Skarzero
  • Like 4
  • Wink 1
  • Applause 14
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2

I am guessing Chance is going to cheat on Sharon with Summies in the near future. 
I pray that they do not pair Phyllis and Adam. I really don’t understand him seeking her out to work for him. It’s stupid. 
Yippee! Abby is the wedding planner and  Devon is going to be maid of honor. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 18

Show really ought to put Michelle Stafford and Josh Morrow back together.  They're both such fully cooked hams they cancel each other out.  But when MS goes up against someone who can actually act, like Mark Grossman or Michael Graziadei, she's as obvious as a coat of neon orange paint.

Yes, those scenes with Phyllis and Adam alone in his condo yesterday really made it evident what a lazy actress she has become, IMO. MS rolled out all her tics--especially her mugging faces--but MG held firm.

I think both Grossman and Graziadei tend to elevate the performances of the actors they're in scenes with but a few of the older vets are stuck in their ways. This is one of the reasons why I'd be surprised if they ever put Jack and Phyllis back together. PB is another one who generally won't lower the quality of his performance (though he has a couple of tics too, such as Jack's thin-lipped grimace). Now Jack and Phyllis would probably fit together like oil and water.

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Like 8
  • Applause 4
  • Love 4

am guessing Chance is going to cheat on Sharon with Summies

I dunno, Chance is not in a committed relationship with Sharon so if he gets down and dirty with Summer I'm not going to see it as cheating.

If Sharon expects Chance not to sleep with other women I think she better sit him down for a DTR conversation so they're both on the same page. Odds are though, Sharon will do some coffeehouse therapist work on Kyle and try to push him to reunite with Summer.

Audra's still a wild card though and I can't see her being intimidated or manipulated by Sharon to leave Kyle alone. Messiness!

• Like 9

What bothers me about Chance potentially sleeping with Summer is that makes him look like a total clown shoe with no professional ethics. Watching my mum’s recording this morning, I saw he put his badge on the table and proceeded to converse about a case he worked on with one of the potential defendants. Like what the actual fuck, dude? And then he offered to intervene on Summer’s behalf with Christine? She’s the very embodiment of the rich asshole who gets away with shit, something that allegedly sticks in his craw.

Handsomeness goes a long way, but stupid will make Chance unappealing if he keeps it up.

• Like 14
  • Applause 5
  • Useful 2
  • Love 2
18 minutes ago, NinjaPenguins said:

Handsomeness goes a long way, but stupid will make Chance unappealing if he keeps it up.

Sadly, I think the writers are well on their way to ruining Chance. So he will deserve Summer or Audra.

• Like 6
  • Sad 6
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Kemper said:

I think the writers are well on their way to ruining Chance.

Five members of the writing team were unceremoniously fired in February, leaving the head writer, Josh Griffin, who is also the co-Executive Producer, to write the show since then.

• Sad 6
19 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

So Adam did move into Lily and Billy's former condo.

Yesterday they added Lily and Billy's former condo as a set, today showed Jack and Diane actually in an office at Jabot - does this mean that the places people can meet up will expand from public places to private ones?

• Like 4
  • Useful 4

I have this little fantasy about Lola Rosales laughing herself silly after hearing about Kyle and Summer breaking up after two years of wedded bliss.

Jack Abbott swearing his undying love and devotion to Diane kind of loses its sincerity when you realize that he must have said the same thing to each of his six former wives, including Phyllis.

• Like 6
  • LOL 6

Does Jabot have a makeup line that you don’t need to take off at night so you don’t look like you just woke up?  They must also have hair products that will keep you from having bed head after you sleep. Diane has better hair in the morning than Summer❄️x6 has in the afternoon. 

Kyle and Audra are in NY. Wouldn’t this be a fantastic time to bring back Tara?  Just when Kyle thinks everything is turning up roses, Tara shows up wanting custody of Harrison.  

Two things since the writers’ strike. One is that there seems to be a lot more flashbacks to eat up airtime. The second is that Y&R is more predictable than usual. Case in point, Chance and Sharon not going on a breakfast picnic and than Summer❄️x6 shows up, at CL, to have a breakfast picnic, with Chance.  What a surprise 🤯.  

Once again I have to ask Ashley as to what Diane can do to bring down Jabot. Yes, Diane is in an executive position, but the only decisions Diane can make is over new hires. On the other hand, you Ashley and you Nostrils  did more damage to your father legacy than Diane ever can. Does Jaboat ring a bell?  Does embezzlement ring a bell?  Does taking your patents and running off to Paris ring a bell?  Does forming a competitive company with Tucker ring a bell?  

I also have to ask if GC has moved past summer to fall.  It can’t be because there are still flowers in the park but Chance, in a hooded shirt and Summer❄️x6, in a long dress and long sleeves looks like it’s not 80+ degrees in GC. I guess Summer❄️x6 is not actually flirting with Chance or didn’t expect to see him because she would have worn something more revealing.  Maybe Summer ❄️x6 is after Chance as was Chelsea after Rey because of that look when she saw Chance and Sharon together. 

• Like 3
  • Love 3

When I am not watching the Y and R, I am watching Court TV.  I couldn't believe what happened at a rape trial today:

One of the jurors reported that a friend of hers called her last night .  The friend works at a restaurant that the rape.victim also works at. The night before, the defense team came to the restaurant and was talking about the case. Again, this was in public at the restaurant the victim works at.Too much to write about here but surprisingly the judge  kept the juror on the jury.  I thought for a minute that I was watching Y and R.

• Mind Blown 8
  • LOL 1

Come on, Diane, you cannot seriously think you and Jack will still be together 10 years from now. Who do you think you two are, Lauren & Michael?

Chance slobbering all over Sharon's mouth right in front of her coffeehouse customers. Yikes. Stop trying to be schmoopy, fella.

Billy Abbott, Agent 00 Oh No, licensed to ill. I was cracking up at the James Bond poses Billy kept striking, as if he had a Walther PPK in his pants and he wasn't afraid to shoot...one of his nuts off.

Just when I hoped Tucker had managed to screw some of the whackiness out of Ashley. Nope, in the light of a new day she was still obsessed with Diane & Jack and it seemed to be straining Tucker's patience.

Summer, you little tattletale! You didn't need to rat Kyle's affair with Audra out to his parents. What do you expect them to do, send him to his room without dinner when he gets back from his trip? Giiirrrlll.

I saw you, Chance, checking out Summer's rear view again. 😏

Geez, Summer. In the presence of the incandescence that is Chance, don't keep whining about Kyle. Are you dense? Like Devo sang, you need to 🎶Go forward! Move ahead!🎶

And then things got hella messy in public for Chance. Lol, handle your wimmens, playboy. Especially since Sharon seems to have called dibs on you.

Ashley: I've seen it clearly, Billy. You can fix everything.
Billy: you want me to push Diane's buttons.
Joi: no, Bill, she wants you to get so stressed that you start gambling again and blow all of Jabot's profits. Your sister's obviously a few cards short of a full deck. Gah!

Summer sure bowed out gracefully when Sharon interrupted the low-rent picnic and refused to leave Chance's side. But what was the wistful look Summer had? Is she going to enter the fray for Chance? Let's go!

• Like 4
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3

I may be in the minority but I think Summer and Chance should hook up. Sharon and her therapy speak combined with her Mother Love routine are annoying and I don’t even like her all that much anymore. I’ll still take her over Phyllis, Victoria and Nate. But she really needs to start a fire or steal some clothes from Marchetti. 
What the hell time does Chance start work? He’s always at the coffee shop.
Getting with Chance would be a huge step up for Summer. The hair products will still be in her life but perhaps Chance will share his unlike the Pomp.

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 9

Chance: Hey, Sharon. Guess what’s in the basket?

Sharon: Oh dear. Nick used to play this game.

Chance: I thought we might go on a picnic for breakfast. Let me serve you for once.

Sharon: I feel like you’ve served me exceptionally well.

Chance: I wanted us to get some time together before our jobs got crazy. Seeing you is the best part of my day.

Sharon: It must get lonely at the police station. All that space for one cop.

Chance: No kidding. I even find myself talking to assholes when I’m out and about.

@@@@@@@@

Jack: I’mma stand here hovering with a fancy tray. They call me Jack Abbott, the walking cliche.

Diane: How romantic! Did Tucker make the coffee this morning?

Jack: Funny. I wanted to share some mushy time before going to work and facing the asshole and nostrils.

Diane: I’m serious. Tucker was plucked from among the angels to be this home’s barista and you’ll never convince me otherwise.

Jack: Are you sure you’re happy with our little ceremony? Because I would be delighted to put on a lavish wedding, full of pageantry and shit.

Diane: All I care about is being married. Our love will surely last forever.

Jack: It’s not like we live in a soap opera. LOL!

@@@@@@@@@@

Ashley: I’m so glad we spent the night here. The Jack and Diane show is so dull.

Tucker: The reviews of the show are pretty boring too.

Ashley: I’m going to give lip service to a revelation I had. I am no longer going to try to protect Jack. Screw that guy. He never even asked me to, but I still insinuated myself in his relationship like a rabid guard dog.

Tucker: Ingrate!

Ashley: Exactly. Jabot can circle the drain like a stubborn turd. Diane will eventually clog the whole works and then they’ll see. They’ll all see. Hahaha.

Tucker: So we have to let the toilet overflow and the septic tank explode in order to save the home.

Ashley: Precisely.

Tucker: After all this erotic talk, I wish we could stay here all day and make love.

Ashley: I had my dose of vitamin D for the day. It’s time to go to work. By work, I mean plot against my brother despite my big revelation.

Tucker: Pout.

@@@@@@@@@

Devon reflects on some advice his grandmother Katherine gave him years ago. She said you always back up family. Unless they’re Nate Hastings. Then you back up over him with a midsized sedan and flip him the bird as you speed off, cackling with unbridled glee. Well, maybe she didn’t say that. But she would have. She definitely would have. Anyway, it was important to Katherine that Devon give Tucker a chance.

@@@@@@@

Billy: Good morning and congratulations again. My powerful mutant smell receptors detect intercourse and croissants.

Jack: Uncanny.

Billy: What’s the plan today? I feel like I’m starring in my own personal Mission Impossible with this corporate chess game. Do you want me to plant a bug in Tucker’s nethers?

Jack: Why on earth would you do that?

Billy: I’m sure as hell not going to be planting stuff in my own sister’s garden, perv.

Diane: Thank you again for agreeing to spy for us, Billy. You’re not our first choice, or even our second choice. In fact, you came in behind a one-eyed bobolink named Steve, who decided to join Newman security instead. You’re doing great, though.

Billy: I know. It takes a certain level of discipline to endure Ashley’s psychotic harangues, but sleeping next to crazy every night has built up a tolerance. I’ll see you back at headquarters. Stay frosty.

Jack: What a schmuck.

@@@@@@@@@

Sharon: I’m afraid I just came back to get my tablet. Nick’s pie charts turned out to be pics of him eating lemon meringue shirtless, so I’ll need to throw some together during the meeting.

Chance: Ah, well. I knew I was taking a risk. I’m not used to you being able to leave this place.

Sharon: We can do lunch.

Chance: Absolutely. Have you guys picked a company name yet?

Sharon: Right now it’s a toss up between Fuck You Adam Inc. and No Fuck You And Your Hair Nicholas LLC. 

Sharon and Chance make out and part ways.

Chance: Sigh. Party of one. How weird to be standing here with a picnic basket full of goodies and no one to share it with. Well, perhaps some asshole will conveniently meander by. This is so lame.

@@@@@@@@

Ashley: I’ve decided I can’t go two minutes without discussing Jabot.

Tucker: I’m shocked.

Ashley: Even Billy sees my point! It’s not easy to sway Billy’s loyalties, you know. What a coup!

Tucker: A guy who fucks his brother’s wife and rubs his nose in the wet spot is well nigh unbreakable. Think we can use him?

Ashley: Of course. He’s considerably smarter than I gave him credit for. It’s just a matter of how best to deploy such a versatile tool.

Tucker: But can you convince him to betray Jack again? 

Ashley: All I need to do is place him in a sensory deprivation tank and pipe in anti-Diane sentiments for 24 hours.

Tucker: Jesus. Well, speak of the sinus cavities, here’s Silly Billy now! I’ll be off to visit Devon and Dom. Ta ta, William.

Billy: Fuck.

Tucker: I heard that.

@@@@@@@

Tucker: That child gets cuter every day. Of course, so do I.

Devon: He’ll make a cute ring bearer too.

Tucker: Wonderful.

Devon: I suppose we need to address the elephant in the room.

Tucker: What? That a fine ass father and son combo scored a smoking hot mother and daughter package? Some accomplishments speak for themselves.

Devon: Dude, no. I’m talking about Ashley’s um…

Tucker: Batshit crazy fixation on Diane Jenkins? This morning she seemed to ease up on it. I’d rather focus on the wedding and our new venture together, of course, but she can be like Nick Newman with a birdhouse when it comes to her vendetta.

Devon: So you’re the rational, levelheaded one in the relationship? Damn.

Tucker: As far as you know.

Devon: Ashley doesn’t get that a sibling rivalry can have consequences beyond Jabot. It could tear the Abbott family apart. What’s that about Nick and birdhouses?

Tucker: He loves inanimate objects with openings. Put out some bird’s peeper with his pea shooter even. A bobolink, if I remember correctly.

Devon: Well. Um, so anyway, it would be great if Ashley could smooth things over with Abby. She loves her mother, but she doesn’t want to have to choose sides. She’ll pick Jack, if only because his head isn’t home to a hive full of angry bees.

Tucker: That’s fair. I’ll talk to her, work my magic. Time to head back to the club and see what intel I can pick up today.

@@@@@@@@

Diane: Everyone is leaving the company lately. Kyle, Mariah… and all we’ve added is Buttbiscuit’s boudoir buddy.

Jack: How do those resumes look?

Diane: I think Ashley sent these in. Heywood Jablome? Turd Ferguson? Dick Flapp?

Summer: Pout. Whine.

Jack: Come in, I guess. How are you?

Summer: Not good. I went to see Harrison and he told me Kyle went on a business trip.

Diane: Kyle didn’t tell you himself? Maybe he was afraid you’d follow him.

Summer: I bet he’s with that ho Audra.

Jack: Audra is his boss.

Summer: And so much more. Ho ho ho and a bottle of scum.

Diana: I don’t think Kyle would -

Summer: Would. Did. He admitted it to my face on his way up the stairs of sluttiness. He just moved on like we were nothing. Waaaahhh!

Summer runs out.

Diane: Is this where we rave about how strong and special Summer is for not buckling under the weight of her own poor decisions?

@@@@@@@@

Summer: Wow, that’s a big pic-a-nic basket. You must be hangry.

Chance: My plans for a breakfast date fell through. Shouldn’t you be at work?

Summer: My meeting was conveniently canceled. And here you are with all this extra food. Hint, hint.

Chance: Are you hungry, Summer?

Summer: No. I have no appetite. Only sorrow.

Chance: Maybe next ti-

Summer: I could watch you eat though. Let’s head for the park!

@@@@@@@

Ashley: We need to strategize. I can’t stop thinking about Diane and Jabot. It’s like wearing sandpaper underwear. It just itches and irritates and chafes your ass until you feel like you’re crapping porcupines.

Billy: I’ve tried to give Jack the benefit of the doubt. I gave Diane a chance too. I just don’t trust her. I can’t explain it, but I know you like hearing it.

Ashley: Fucking A right. Diane is going to tear this company down to the studs if we don’t go on the offensive.

Billy: By studs, you mean me, of course. I’m super worried about our dad’s company and my position. Chief talent officer is obviously a stepping stone to co-CEO. I’ve tried to talk sense into Jack, but it’s like tossing a grain of sand into my capacious sniffer. It just doesn’t land.

Ashley: La dee da, King Jack and Queen Diane lording it over the serfs at Fuckingham Palace in the kingdom of Jabot. They’ll throw us in the dungeon rather than surrender.

Billy: Yep. Jack’s the crazy one alright.

Ashley: He’s beyond help. He’s lost his marbles, his fastball and his roller skates. His head is simultaneously in the clouds and up his ass. He brought the devil into our lives and I’m the exorcist. Tell me, apple cheeks, how far are you willing to go to protect what’s ours?

Billy: Right now, I wish I was on the moon.

Ashley: Diane and Jack have allowed you into their sick, twisted inner circle. You’ll be my mole, digging straight into hell if you have to. Feed me all their nefarious plots and schemes. Use your manipulation skills to nudge Diane toward destroying Jabot. But don’t destroy it too much. Just enough so we can save it and be heroes.

Billy: I want to preserve my father’s legacy, not kick it in the head. And I don’t know if I’m comfortable pushing someone to the dark side.

Ashley: Push? Who’s pushing? Just nudge. Heck, lightly exhale in her direction.

Billy: I’ll think about it.

Tucker: I’m back! Get lost, dickhead.

@@@@@@@@@

Summer: Me me me. My problems. Kyle. I, I, I. Waaahhhhh!

Chance: Put this donut in your mouth.

Summer: Donut? Kyle loved donuts, especially donut holes. I never understood how something solid could be called a hole. Doesn’t a hole mean a lack of something? I always dreamed we’d grow old, arguing about donut terminology.

Chance: I get it. You’re grieving. You imagined a life full of pastry, working together and little pompadoured dumbass kids running around. I went through the same thing. I thought Abby and Dom and I would be a cute little family until I walked in on Devon motorboating my wife. Boom. Grief.

Summer: But you’re so chill now. Kyle is off doing naked dirty stuff with Audra and I can’t stand it. He’s still my husband. I’ve lost him before, usually in the hat store. But this time, it feels different. Like we’ll never find each other again.

Chance: It gets easier with time. There’s no avoiding your ex in the hilariously smol capitalist powerhouse of Genoa City. If you want to be involved in Harrison’s life, you’ll have to deal with Kyle.

Summer: Of course I want to be involved in Harrison’s life. We read all the same books and watch all the same shows.

Chance: Whoa, look! A Wisconsin brown footed cheese tit. They’re quite rare.

Summer: A tit? In a tree?

Chance: It’s a fascinating bird.

Summer: You some kind of tree hugging birdwatcher?

Chance: I dabble. I was a boy scout. Got merit badges in ornithology and handsomeness.

Summer: Wow! Everyone calls you a boy scout and it turns out you are one. Neat.

Chance: Literally no one calls me that.

Summer: I was in the scouts too. We were called Pout Scouts. I learned so much, like adorable facial expressions, arm crossing and how to manipulate people into thinking I’m somehow not responsible for my own actions.

Sharon: Am I interrupting something?

Chance: Yes, and thank you. I thought you had a meeting.

Sharon: I did, but I felt bad you put together this picnic and I couldn’t enjoy it, so I told Adam to eat dirt. It looks like you and Summer are enjoying yourselves so I’ll just go eat dirt with Adam.

Summer: I have to get back to work anyway. It was great looking at tits with you!

@@@@@@@@

Summer: I’m back!

Jack: Are you feeling better? I’m sorry my son is such a dumb bunny.

Summer: Not really, but with everyone’s unearned support, I will be. Plus I think I just clam jammed someone for the first time, so that’s cool. Here’s the media release about Chelsea’s hiring.

Jack: It looks good for something written in crayon. Chelsea is a good hire. I’m not a liar, but I play one at the office.

Summer: My judgement rocks. See you fine folks later!

Diane: What an asshole.

@@@@@@@@@

Sharon: Summer really needs a friend right now. No one seems to like her.

Chance: Well, I went through what she’s going through, so… 

Sharon: It’s extremely kind of you to listen to her. I also went through a similar thing, which is the only reason that potato brain exists.

Chance: I’m glad you showed up.

Sharon: Me too. Seeing you is the best part of my day. Too bad this isn’t a clothing optional park.

@@@@@@@

Billy: Ashley really should be committed. She’s cray.

Jack: Got any new information?

Billy: She wants to use me as a spy.

Jack: Predictable. You go double agent on me, you’ll be out on your Jabutt.

Billy: She also wants me to nudge Diane into hurting Jabot.

Diane: How and why would I do that?

Billy: Greed? Ambition? She thinks you’re incompetent and just need a push to blow it all to smithereens.

Jack: I feel rage.

Diane: Don’t be angry, Jack. This is very good news.

Jack: Um.

Diane: We just need to decide the best way to turn Ashley’s plot against her so that it backfires in her stupid face.

@@@@@@@@

Tucker: So do each of Billy’s nostrils have their own zip code?

Ashley: How was your visit?

Tucker: It was -

Ashley: Great. Billy is our ace in the hole, our Trojan horse’s ass. I shall use him as a tool to rend Jabot asunder! He’s a regular Swiss Army Buttbiscuit.

Tucker: If he can use those subway tunnels to uncork a bottle of wine, he can run the cash bar at our wedding. But, um, you should consider making things good with Abby.

Ashley: Everything is dandy fine with my daughter. She’ll come around, just like Billy.

Tucker: She has zero interest in a family feud. You could really risk alienating her.

Ashley: Sounds like something else to blame on Jack and Diane.

• Like 3
  • Fire 4
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 11
  • Love 1
16 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

the low-rent picnic

Maybe my mind was on other things when Chance said he had everything one would need in that basket, but how the f@ck did he manage to cram two pillows and a blanket in it?

• LOL 12
  • Love 1

I'm sorry if I missed it, so feel free to point me elsewhere, but why are characters suddenly going overseas? Michael was getting ready to defend Phyllis, but then was suddenly off on trip (I forgot where). Now, Victoria is in Madrid, Victor is in Germany and Nick is abroad. Anything to do with the actors' strike? 

• Like 3
  • Useful 5
33 minutes ago, MollyB said:

Maybe my mind was on other things when Chance said he had everything one would need in that basket, but how the f@ck did he manage to cram two pillows and a blanket in it?

Maybe he pulled those out of his ass?

Lots of people in Genoa City seem to be doing it lately.

6 minutes ago, tanyak said:

I'm sorry if I missed it, so feel free to point me elsewhere, but why are characters suddenly going overseas? Michael was getting ready to defend Phyllis, but then was suddenly off on trip (I forgot where). Now, Victoria is in Madrid, Victor is in Germany and Nick is abroad. Anything to do with the actors' strike? 

I think EB usually takes about a month off this time of year, so maybe that's why he's "in Germany" right now?  Or, maybe the character has traveled their to find out why he seems to talk with a German accent even though he was born here?

Victoria is probably running with the bulls, and Nick heard the word "broad" and that's all he needed to hear to depart for parts unknown.

• Like 1
  • LOL 17
19 minutes ago, NinjaPenguins said:

I’m traveling to meet my new great nephew, so I can’t watch until later tonight. Please, someone warn me if there’s high Nick or Summer content. 

That's exciting!  My first great nephew had severe cardiac problems, so he's doubly precious to all of us now.

Have fun!

• Like 2
  • Hugs 5
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1

Since when is Sally such a starry-eyed naif? She better listen to Chloe. Working for Victor = almost guaranteed regret, sometimes even when your last name is Newman.

Oy, I'm thinking maybe MTS needs to ease up on the weight loss. She's starting to look a bit gaunt in the face to me. Hope she's okay,

Kind of sloppy for Tucker to have used emails and texts when he and Audra covered up that statutory rape scandal with his company. Those things live forever on someone's server unless the server is wiped, but he didn't even bother to delete them. Talk about a ticking time bomb.

Aw yiss, Nikki the Newman Family Enforcer giving Nate a come to Jesus talk about his career ambitions at NE. Loved it. He better stay in his lane because Nikki does not play.

Nate actually admitted he's pretty much after Nikki's job at NE. Hmm, I might see a sudden, mysterious illness in Nikki's future. One that will force her to "retire." 🤔

Elena! So she hasn't dropped off the face of the earth. And she's done something different with her hair. Cute.

FFS, Christine should stop interacting with Phyllis, at least while she's prosecuting a criminal case against her. Seems to me it would be unethical if Phyllis' lawyer isn't present.

Odd that neither Nate nor Nikki noticed Elena in their peripheral vision at the GCAC. She apparently was sitting close enough to overhear their conversation. (The acoustics in the dining room must rival Carnagie Hall's.)

Nikki warned Nate that if he hurt Victoria he'd be shown the exit door and handed a severance package on his way out. But that dummy was still making his "challenge accepted" face. 🙄

Oh, Christine, you just stepped in it big time. You should not be negotiating deals directly with a defendant, especially one with whom you have a long, emotional history. Are you trying to lose the case?

Countdown to when Sally and Adam are having a heart-to-heart talk about grief in the privacy of his condo. 😏

Tucker, my guy, how did you leave yourself so vulnerable to blackmail? Now you'll have to have Phyllis disappeared, lol. But you first better make her tell you how she found out.

• Like 8
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
52 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

." 🤔 

Countdown to when Sally and Adam are having a heart-to-heart talk about grief in the privacy of his condo. 😏

Tucker, my guy, how did you leave yourself so vulnerable to blackmail? Now you'll have to have Phyllis disappeared, lol. But you first better make her tell you how she found out.

I tried to copy part of Joimiaroxeu’s post but didn’t do a very good job - and then deleted my reply by mistake. I am old. So.

If only Tucker COULD make Phyllis disappear. 🥵 At the end of the day, I guess we all knew how this debacle of a storyline would end. Phyllis would be the heroine and the smartest person in the room. Show trying to make Tucker incompetent and pathetic an added bonus to prop Phyllis and The Newmans (except perennial and eternal dumped on Adam). Even though it was expected it doesn’t make it any easier to take.

Edited by Kemper
Added everything; deleted original comments by mistake
  • Like 3
  • Sad 5
  • Applause 4
On 8/1/2023 at 8:23 PM, NinjaPenguins said:

My cable company decided I didn’t need to watch the show today. I finally haz vacation days and wanted to enjoy the novelty of watching on a Tuesday. I’ll try to piece together what I missed from people’s posts

Do you have Verizon? Ours had a hissy fit for about 12 hours and I had to watch streaming, ads and all.  From what I remember, nothing much happened.

• Like 2

Tucker thinks he’s above the law 😂😂😂, that’s coming from somebody who doesn’t even think that laws exist for her.  There you have it, Taz🌪️ committing another crime by threatening Christine, an officer of the court, not to drag Summer❄️x6 into this.  

Mrs Chipmunk is and always be the turd in the punch bowl.  Basically Mrs Chipmunk has no talent except to ride the coat tails of Chelsea and now Sally.  Mrs Chipmunk looks out for herself under the guise of looking out for a business partner. Good riddance Mrs Chipmunk. 

Tucker and Audra covering up statutory rape is embarrassing but I don’t think it rises to the level of having leverage over them. Both Tucker and Audra are known nefarious snakes and doesn’t rise to the level where Tucker won’t retaliate. Taz🌪️ faces jail and Tucker only faces embarrassment.  If the recording artist was arrested wasn’t justice served. The coverup was only to delay the arrest until after the tour.  

Nikki is not here to let Smugly Smug Smug to blow anymore smoke but after he tells Nikki that he’s looking to take her job, he once again starts blowing smoke by pontificating how wonderful NE is. I don’t really like when Nikki gets confrontational but in the case of Smugly Smug Smug, kudos Nikki kudos. Smugly Smug Smug will be gone as easily as Nikki wiping dog shit off her LV red sole shoes. 

Please please monkeys with a keyboard, put Sally and Adam together again 🔥

• Like 9
  • Love 2

Man, Nate has balls the size of Cincinnati. Nikki full well knows he is bedding her daughter but he has no problem saying he doesn't love her. What kind of guy admits that to a mother? Or am I just ultra old fashioned?

• Like 8
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
15 hours ago, MsMalin said:

Man, Nate has balls the size of Cincinnati. Nikki full well knows he is bedding her daughter but he has no problem saying he doesn't love her. What kind of guy admits that to a mother? Or am I just ultra old fashioned?

Nate may have balls the size of Cincinnati, but he's dumber than a box of rocks, admitting that to Nikki.  She had her nose high in the air today and she was shooting live ammo at him, hitting him every time.  She was terrific!

But Nate didn't really seem fazed, he's that full of himself.  His ego is ButtBiscuit and Phyllis sized, and that's no compliment.  It looks like maybe it'll be Elena who lights the match when he goes down in flames.

Like a lot of you, I don't care how Show gets rid of Phyllis, I just wish Show would do exactly that.  But, we know they won't.  It's always the same thing now with the character and MS hasn't changed one thing, deleted one acting tic, in any way tried to make her character more palatable.  She just sucks the life out of any scene she's in.

I really hate the direction Show is edging in with Tucker.  Making him some sort of utterly creepy enabler of rape is pushing the character into unredeemable territory.  Fuck off with that shit, Josh.  Tucker has been many things previously, none of them really worse than most of Genoa City's trashy elite.  But with this, Show seems intent on making him unrootable and I hate it.

Edited by boes
  • Like 3
  • Applause 17

Maybe we shouldn’t be surprised that they may ruin Tucker. Probably Chance, too. Both Ashland’s were popular and soon gone (I know the latter did not want to be permanent). Show cannot have a male actor of a certain age “outshine” Victor and Nick. I liked the former Tucker, too (Stephen Nichols) … he didn’t last long, either. I am not trying to be maudlin, but Victor (the actor) is not going to be able to “Victor” forever. The show needs someone strong in the Tucker role. Nick, Devon and Billy cannot carry the show with any gravitas - Adam could.  I am hoping they keep Tucker - he could be a force to be reckoned with. He has a chameleon- like quality. Can blend into any type necessary. 

• Like 11
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 2
  • Love 4
On 8/1/2023 at 11:40 PM, Skarzero said:

Chance switches up on Adam after barely interacting with him. But randomly becomes besties with Summer, and gives her a non-judgemental ear and free legal counsel while she actively aided and abetted several crimes, some of which are federal crimes? 

It's a soap opera, so they're allowed a certain amount of "poetic license" in the writing, and while sometimes too much license is too much license for some of us, there are others who eat it up with a spoon.

• Like 3
  • Useful 1

So Phyllis, with that shit-eating grin on her face, drops her bombshell on Tucker, completely oblivious to the fact that the look on Tucker's face means that he's thinking how he can get ahold of a wood-chipper on the sly so that he can grind up her dead body, flesh and bone, and everyone will think that she pulled a runner on the charges against her.

• Like 8
  • Wink 1
  • Applause 3

Finally a decent episode!
If Nikki could have slapped the side part off of that Smug fucker she would have. He still won’t drop the act. I love the beautiful Elena showing up to make things worse for him. She looked stunning! Give this lady a boyfriend!!
I loved Christine getting the Tasmanian Twat all worked up! There was also a part of me that enjoyed Taz telling Tuck Nuts that she has something on his ass. 
Part of me wants Adam and Sally back together but part of me is still disgusted by her and Nick. Perhaps a priest and some bleach to cleanse her and we can pretend it didn’t happen.

• Like 2
  • LOL 8
  • Love 7

I really hate the direction Show is edging in with Tucker.  Making him some sort of utterly creepy inabler of rape is pushing the character into unredeemable territory.  Fuck off with that shit, Josh.  Tucker has been many things previously, none of them really worse than most of Genoa City's trashy elite.  But with this, Show seems intent on making him unrootable and I hate it.

Say it louder so the people in the back can hear.

ICAM, this new development with Tucker is getting close to a point of no return for him as an acceptable character. Both Ashley and Devon will drop Tucker like he's radioactive waste and he'll likely face legal consequences. If the story is true (did Adam even verify the facts?) there's no defending Tucker's actions. And I don't see how Audra escapes some blame either.

Tasmanian Twat

OMG, I love this.

Show cannot have a male actor of a certain age “outshine” Victor and Nick.

Yep. The hold those two have on this show is b.s., IMO. Both of them are past their expiration dates AFAIC and are lazily resting on their laurels.

Ashland was a powerhouse challenger to the GC boss billionaire throne but he came out of thin air. Tucker already has established history in GC to build upon and TSJ's version has chemistry with pretty much everyone. Yesterday's awful development with Tucker makes me want to vomit.

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Like 3
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 6
  • Useful 1
14 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

Tucker and Audra covering up statutory rape is embarrassing but I don’t think it rises to the level of having leverage over them.

This.  Nobody likes/trusts Tucker anyhow, so who's going to be interested at all in this old news?  The whole story line to me is like setting up dominos to fall in a certain pattern and then when you hit the first one, nothing happens.  The whole story is: Tucker helps Phylth get a 'witness'-->Phylth annoys Diane so she messes up at Jabot-->Tucker and Assley swoop in on Jabot-->Phylth becomes the head of ThreeConsinaFountain' IT because she's the "best" (!!really??  She's so up on computers that she thinks AI means 'as if') then everybody not blood Abbot lives happily ever after.  The fly in the ointment here is Carson the stellar witness.  I don't think it's going to take much to poke holes in his story.  (Well, it shouldn't take much, and I have my doubts about Cricket.) Wouldn't surprise me if Heather sees the light and refuses to call him as a witness.

1 hour ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

And I don't see how Audra escapes some blame either.

She won't escape it-Tucker will push it fully on her by denying he knew what the emails were about.  This is how Audra will be disappeared.  She's going to have to go because GrandmamaBear Nikki isn't going to let her interfere in Summer's life.  This will then open the door for Adam and Co. to take over Newman Media.  Everybody's happy.

• Like 12