Type keyword(s) to search

Getting to Genoa You All Over Again: Y&R Daily Chat

• Start Topic

On 12/16/2023 at 12:38 AM, Joimiaroxeu said:

At tonight's Daytime Emmy's Y&R won the award for Outstanding Writing Team for a Daytime Drama Series.

Now we'll never be rid of JG. 😐

Oh, and MS' PR people must've been working overtime to start rumors before the broadcast because she didn't win best lead actress. B&B got best lead actress and best lead actor, and GH got most of everything else.

As a watcher of B&B, I can’t understand how the the lead actor and lead actress was even nominated let alone won the Daytime Emmy. 

If anyone should have been nominated and won the Daytime Emmy for best actress would be Sally. Putting up with Banana Breath🦍🦍🦍’s bad breath and unwashed body odor without tossing her cookies is a masterpiece of acting and going up and above for your craft. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1
On 12/14/2023 at 5:14 PM, Joimiaroxeu said:

Pshht, Claire could enter a mental health facility in OR instead of coming all the way to WI. Plot contrivance is contrived.

Or she could just stay at the farm and play Gaspy's video game.

• Applause 2
  • LOL 10
On 12/11/2023 at 8:07 AM, MsMalin said:

Does anyone recall if Nikki had a stripper name?

She used her first name, Nikki. I don't recall if she used a last name. The crowd at The Bayou used to chant for her, "Nikki! Nikki! We want Nikki!"

• Like 6
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 3
2 hours ago, Js Nana said:

Rumor has it that there's a major storyline game changer in the works, so stay tuned.

The only storyline game changer I would like to see is that Nicki killed Delia. Or Nick dies from an infection from the stab wound. 😎 I have no interest in a long-lost Newman child/grandchild.

• Like 7
  • Love 4

Cole called Michael Baldwin "Mike." First, I can't recall ever hearing anyone call Michael the common nickname. Second, does Cole even know him like that? Seemed overly familiar on Cole's part to me.

I'm glad Tucker was lying to Kyle about his big plan to take down Jabot by stealing a perfume formula. It was too "been there, done that."

Ehh, Billy, miss me with the endless poker metaphors. Not everything is about your gambling addiction.

Yes, Victoria, you have changed a lot. Back when you were originally involved with Cole you looked amazingly like Katie Logan. 😏

Shut up, Billy. No one but Jack will be feeling any type of way about your leaving Jabot for another cushy nepo job you don't need or deserve.

It's a girl! Congrats to the proud papa and stunned mama! Okay now, a whole new world has opened up for Claire as one of Victor Newman's heirs.

Prepare to be disappointed, Kyle. A vacancy may have opened up in the leadership of Jabot but Jack's probably not about to welcome you into it.

For a hot second, Claire's face when she got the official news on her parents: 🤑🤑🤑🤑

Whee! So much for Victor's crackhead security team. Surely all of them weren't over at the No-Tell Motel looking for Jordan instead of protecting the ranch. Somebody's getting fired. (Unless Nikki hallucinated seeing Jordan outside the living room window. But she didn't seem that drunk yet.)

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Like 7
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
7 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Unless Nikki hallucinated seeing Jordan outside the living room window. But she didn't seem that drunk yet.)

Didn't she take a humongous slug from her flask before seeing her?

Diane, what schemata were you wearing? 

Other than that, I've got nuthin.

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

Nostrils Nostrils Nostrils you say that there is too much pressure on you to stay on the straight and narrow with this war against Tucker. You’re afraid you will be in a gamblers loop with highs of winning and the lows of loosing. So let me ask you Nostrils, isn’t Jill also in a fight with Tucker?  What is the difference between the CW’s fight and Jabot’s fight?  Nostrils are so full of lame excuses.  Jack is head honcho and he can’t beat him so he moves on to CW where he wouldn’t be head honcho either unless he replaces Lily and Devon.  Once again Nostrils’ go to is having to find his own path.  Not only does Nostrils resign but he has to lay a guilt trip on Jack blaming him for leaving making himself feel better. Ultimately Nostrils just had to beat Jack at something. 

You better watch out

You better not cry

You better not pout

I’m telling you why

Claire is coming to town. 

I like Claire and I’m glad they are sending her off to jail and throwing away the key like they did with Tara.  I’m also very happy for Claire that she’s their daughter but will Nikki and Victor embrace her as their granddaughter?  Nikki have another drink and stop being a wet blanket.  

• Applause 1
  • LOL 8

Ya know, if a "long lost relative" did  to me what Claire did to Vikki, I don't know if I would be able to get over it, honestly. But I can hold a grudge so long you'd swear  I held together with Gorilla Glue.

edited because I recognized a dangling participle

Edited by One Tough Cookie
  • Like 6
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1
13 hours ago, pvandal said:

Did Billy tell Jack he was going to be CEO of CW

I heard him say he was going to work with his mother in her endeavors, but if he said he was going to be the new CEO at Chancellor/Winters, then I must have missed it.

16 hours ago, One Tough Cookie said:

if a "long lost relative" did  to me what Claire did to Vikki, I don't know if I would be able to get over it

But what if she wasn't just any "long lost relative," but the daughter you believed had died shortly after birth?

• Like 4
  • Useful 1

Did I hear correctly? Did Billy tell Jack he was going to be CEO of CW? Does Lily know that? Isn’t that her job?

I don't know why Billy would think that because I don't think Jill told him he was getting the CEO job. If she had I'm sure they would've had a conversation about why he was replacing Lily or Devon. And, Billy probably doesn't know Lily's out of town indefinitely because of Mattie's situation.

Meanwhile, has Jill told Devon about either Billy or Chance coming to work at CW? I could see him having issues with both of them.

Does anyone know if Billy Abbott sneezed anywhere on the east coast yesterday?

Brain bleach, stat.

Ya know, if a "long lost relative" did  to me what Claire did to Vikki, I don't know if I would be able to get over it, honestly.

Right? AFAIC, there's no coming back from someone sneaking up and jabbing you in the neck with a hypodermic full of knock-out juice. The vodka IV was just icing on the horror cake.

I learned a new term today, "D.A.B." It means "drunk ass bitch" and I immediately thought of Nikki when I heard it. Oddly though, Nikki hasn't been particularly nasty when she's been drinking, not yet anyway. Wonder if the show will let that side of her come out to play again?

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

Since Aunt Jordan is still out there, shouldn't Claire's door at the hospital have a guard on it, with only staff and visitors with picture IDs whose names are on the official list being allowed admittance - if Jordan had enough smarts to be able to steal baby Eve out of the hospital, why wouldn't she have enough smarts to gain entrance to Claire's room?

• Like 6
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2

I let this Billy/CEO thing ruminate in my brain more than it should have so I went back and checked the show. Billy tells Jack “I get to be the head honcho. I get to be the Jack to all these young upstarts. Teach them the ropes. Show them what’s up.”

I took “head honcho” to be Billyese for CEO.

• Like 4
  • Mind Blown 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

KMN, it's Baby, Baby, Baby Tuesday. Stuff a sock in it, Victor.

Tucker, my guy, did you forget how Phyllis already stabbed you in the back? And you paid her for the privilege? Don't poke the snake.

Okay, so Jack is basically punishing Kyle for acting like he was too good for the COO position. Real mature, Jackie.

Nikki should've told Victor she saw Jordan outside the window. Too bad she was more concerned about hiding the flask she dropped on the floor.

Yikes, Cole. Eve's nutbaggery was way more than a quirk. You're lucky you turned out okay and relatively successful in life in spite of being raised by her. Don't feel obliged to sugarcoat what you went through just to make Claire feel better.

Dang, I was amazed Kyle didn't climb up Jack's hiney, pour out some gasoline, and turn on a flamethrower. Is there anyone in the Abbott family Jack doesn't suspect of trying to help Tucker? O hai Diane.

Ehh, I feel like Tucker is up to something sneaky with Phyllis--or he thinks he is. That way lies folly, Tucker. Red can't be trusted for any amount of money.

Again I wondered whether the GCAC has more than the one door in and out. Even in disguise, Jordan likely won't be able to keep walking through the lobby without one of the Newmans or Cole recognizing her.

Lol, Kyle you better get your promotion to co-CEO in writing. I have a feeling Jack will renege on his verbal promise if your plan to take down Tucker fails.

After Cole told Vikki he's staying in GC due to Claire's situation, she had a look like, "Well, I need to schedule a Brazilian wax immediately." Even way back when they conceived Claire, Cole preferred a clean workspace. 😏

Whaaat? How did Jordan know exactly where Claire was? I sure hope it wasn't their plan to meet up GC if things in OR went sideways.

• Like 7
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 3
5 hours ago, Js Nana said:

I heard him say he was going to work with his mother in her endeavors, but if he said he was going to be the new CEO at Chancellor/Winters, then I must have missed it.

But what if she wasn't just any "long lost relative," but the daughter you believed had died shortly after birth?

I have to be honest--for my daughter's sake, I would force myself to be civil; but I don't know if I could ever get over that. I wouldn't expect sny warm fuzzies and fireside chats with grandma/

• Like 3
  • Hugs 1
  • LOL 5
37 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

KMN, it's Baby, Baby, Baby Tuesday. Stuff a sock in it, Victor.

Tucker, my guy, did you forget how Phyllis already stabbed you in the back? And you paid her for the privilege? Don't poke the snake.

Okay, so Jack is basically punishing Kyle for acting like he was too good for the COO position. Real mature, Jackie.

Nikki should've told Victor she saw Jordan outside the window. Too bad she was more concerned about hiding the flask she dropped on the floor.

Yikes, Cole. Eve's nutbaggery was way more than a quirk. You're lucky you turned out okay and relatively successful in life in spite of being raised by her. Don't feel obliged to sugarcoat what you went through just to make Claire feel better.

Dang, I was amazed Kyle didn't climb up Jack's hiney, pour out some gasoline, and turn on a flamethrower. Is there anyone in the Abbott family Jack doesn't suspect of trying to help Tucker? O hai Diane.

Ehh, I feel like Tucker is up to something sneaky with Phyllis--or he thinks he is. That way lies folly, Tucker. Red can't be trusted for any amount of money.

Again I wondered whether the GCAC has more than the one door in and out. Even in disguise, Jordan likely won't be able to keep walking through the lobby without one of the Newmans or Cole recognizing her.

Lol, Kyle you better get your promotion to co-CEO in writing. I have a feeling Jack will renege on his verbal promise if your plan to take down Tucker fails.

After Cole told Vikki he's staying in GC due to Claire's situation, she had a look like, "Well, I need to schedule a Brazilian wax immediately." Even way back when they conceived Claire, Cole preferred a clean workspace. 😏

Whaaat? How did Jordan know exactly where Claire was? I sure hope it wasn't their plan to meet up GC if things in OR went sideways.

At this point I think the GC Police Department needs to invest in cameras that have  facial recognition capabilities for all of the watering spots, restaurants, hospitals, and hotels in town. Maybe TGVN could donate them and work out a deal for his crack (smoking) security team to have access to them as well. Obviously, nothing else ever seems to work out for any of them.

Edited by Julyolo
  • Like 4
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 5
2 hours ago, Julyolo said:

the GC Police Department needs to invest in cameras that have  facial recognition capabilities

Facial recognition technology is highly over-rated in its actual recognition capabilities - people have been put in hand cuffs and dragged into police stations after being falsely identified as crime suspects by facial recognition technology.

• Like 2

I see that the monkeys with a keyboard are going to have Claire get a lot of therapy.  I can see why Clare is going to be defiant instead of grateful.  I knew who I am but you should have believed me from the get go.  Groucho aren’t you coming on a little strong by asking Claire to help you with Aunt Jordan?  Claire hasn’t had time to process her situation as of now. Jordan is a middle age woman that I’m sure that Victor’s elite security guards can handle without breaking a sweat. 

I had to laugh because Taz🌪️ is a face talker by leaning in to ever she is talking to. So now we see that Taz🌪️also likes to lean towards her phone as she sends a text message. 

Jack why are you being such an ass hat. Kyle had the Co-CEO until he took it away to run Marchetti than he took Marchetti away from Kyle. Why shouldn’t Kyle be pissed off and lash out Jack did to Kyle what Victor does to Adam. Jack your not only an ass hat right now but your also a hypocritical ass hat. It’s ok for Nostrils to be an inside man worming his way into Tucker’s good graces but it bothers me ok for Kyle to do the same?  

What a fucking joke. Aunt Jordan gets into the medical center let  alone near Claire’s room without anybody noticing her?  Claire is reprimanded, by the court, to psychiatric care and there isn’t security to keep her from running away.  🐂💩 and more 🐂💩. Are we now to believe this was Jordan’s plan all along to free Claire and Claire was in on it?  

By the way, since Taz🌪️ will most likely be Tucker’s chief hackers, Taz🌪️ from now on will be known as BlueTooth

• Like 5
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

I had to laugh because Taz🌪️ is a face talker by leaning in to ever she is talking to. So now we see that Taz🌪️also likes to lean towards her phone as she sends a text message. 

She “leans forward” …. the better to pop come cleavage if it is out and about.

Edited by Kemper
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 6

And we're back, sorta. There are some Wednesday posts missing, including mine. Anyhoo, I guess I better understand what Nikki has been going through because I was having withdrawals from not being able to use this site. 🥴😵😵‍💫🥴😵‍💫

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Like 2
  • Hugs 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5

Thursday 12/21

Chelsea, staying in the same place all the time is not boring. It’s a sign of instability. Nostrils is lucky that he has family businesses to fall back on. As with Groucho, Nostrils only gets to the C-Suite via nepotism.  On that note, Smugly Smug Smug wouldn’t have gotten to the C-Suite if Groucho didn’t have an itch that she needed Smugly Smug Smug to scratch 😉

How much vodka does Nikki’s flask hold?  Isn’t the purpose of using a flask to sip its contents not guzzle it?  Nikki must have some tolerance to alcohol since it takes quite a bit to make her tipsy. 

More 🐂💩. Auntie Jordan just can get Claire out of the hospital without anyone stopping her. So are we to think that Claire was not supervised and could disguise herself and walk out the front door anytime she wanted?  

Does Nostrils realize how insufferably boring he is 🥱🥱😴.  It’s a good thing that Chelsea is as boring as he is.  

Hopefully Claire didn’t go with Auntie Jordan voluntarily.  Auntie Jordan wants to trade Nikki for Claire. I’m eager to see how this 🐂💩 will  turn out 🫣 (not). 

Friday 12/22

For now it’s BlueFang🕷️, a tarantula that can delivers a painful bite.  Im betting BlueFang🕷️ will channel her inner Grinch and somehow someway will steal Christmas or at least try. 

Why would Christine think it would be a good idea to go to Daniel’s condo, looking for Danny, without anyone else being there?  

Standing in the doorway BlueFank🕷️ looks like a wide mouth frog who eats crickets. Christine should reply that I’m an alligator who eats wide mouth frogs.  

• Applause 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2

Greetings everyone! I sure missed this site and all of you snarksters!  I must of checked every hour to see if it was back up.

Just don't understand 2 women in their 50s fighting over Danny.  He gives me the creeps. But he sure does love the attention.

I can't even remember anything else that is going  on.

• Like 5
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5

What did we do to deserve Phyllis crashing a Very Romalotti Christmas? I can’t stand looking at or listening to her. 
I’m sick of Tucker too. Is he supposed to be evil in a turtleneck? He just makes his way around town doing nothing. 

• Like 12
  • Applause 3

12/21, Thursday

Nah, still not buying that Tucker abused Ashley. I think this is her way of getting the upper hand on him again, like when she bought all his debt.

Fake Announcer: "Billy's voice of reason is now being played by Chelsea Lawson, the known bastion of sanity and good judgment."

Nikki could've gone go to the ladies room instead standing in the stairwell taking swig from her flask where anyone could see her. Are there not restrooms down in the jazz lounge?

I don't know about Jordan leaving her bracelet in Claire's room for Victoria or Cole to find. What would she gain from taunting them in such an obvious way?

Ugh, Kyle is a lying liar who lies. At least Audra now sees whose side he's really on. As an Abbott he'll always have a soft landing no matter what happens.

There she is! Drunk a$$ biatch Nikki has reentered the frame. As a doctor though, Nate should've known better than to try to reason with her while she was boozing. Especially since she couldn't stand him even when she was sober.

Claire was in an unlocked room apparently anyone could enter, and Victoria and Cole knew Jordan was on the loose. Why didn't they have some personal security to guard Claire?

Nate. Stop wasting your time with Victor. He likely won't even appreciate it if you may have saved Nikki's life.

Hey, Jack, while you're busy gloating, I have a feeling you're about to learn the meaning of "FAFO." You just gave Tucker a massive excuse to burn you to the ground.

FFS, Nikki. Why do you keep answering UNKNOWN calls? 😱😱😱

Victor has just learned Nikki is drinking (and driving) again. What's the first thing he does? He has a drink. WTAF, Victor.

Hmm, Jordan. Did you think this through? Nikki doesn't care about Claire, at least not enough to sacrifice herself for her. Hmm.

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Like 3
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3

12/22, Friday

Devon mentioned Dru by name. Joyous Noel!

Phyllis and her weird vocal fry, trying to act sultry for Danny. Yeesh, Grandma Parched, at least turn it off for the holidays.

Yeah, one has to wonder why Tucker didn't handle the coverup before it had a chance to become a huge scandal. Whatever, I think Abby can STFU instead of criticizing him. She and her Newman kin wrote the book on scandals and have committed most of the major felonies. 🤬

Apparently Danny didn't get the memo about the wardrobe color scheme for Daniel's tree decorating party. Everyone else wore shades of beige, brown, and orange but Danny was in navy blue. Hmm.

I loved Lauren's woven leather strips handbag. Cool vintage vibe. She could probably stand to ease up on the leopard print outfits though, because she wears it so much it's practically her trademark now.

And then Christine showed up at Daniel's place also wearing dark navy. Gee, Phyllis, it's as if Cricket and Danny are simpatico and you're still the odd one out. Gosh darn for you, huh?

OMG, Phyllis, everyone could see you trying to c-block Christine in front of Danny. Have some self-respect. But OTOH, Danny was straight trash working both women at the same time. Who does that?

Heh, Lauren and Michael looked to me like they'd cornered the market on spray tan. The GCAC's neon white bed linens really highlighted their tinted skin tones.

Tipsy Tucker & Relentless Red: will they enjoy a Christmas Eve mercy fcuk?  If so, they better bribe the Elf on the Shelf to keep his snitch mouth shut. 😉

• Like 2
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, MsMalin said:

Just don't understand 2 women in their 50s fighting over Danny.  He gives me the creeps.

Yeah, he's so smarmy looking.  He gives me the creeps also.

Well, hit me with a cattle prod.  I was actually agreeing with Nate when he was talking to Victor about Nikki.  And homegirl can chug down a flask of vodka faster than I can chug a Carvel milkshake.

I think it's about time Tucker got his own place.  Hanging around the bar is not a good look. I have hope noses in the air Abby and Devon let him play with his grandson a little.  I wonder when we will actually see the kid in person. Also, I think he will ride out the scandal and give the Abbots agita this coming year.  And naturally, Ashley will find some reason to negatively continue to find ways/reasons to be around him.

Lauren, you a definitely a beautiful woman.   No doubt.  But, PLEASE follow Diane's lead and get a stylist.  Not Diane's, but one of your own, because shiny dresses that you favor are not a good look.

Well, that's all I have now because I just got up.

Chance do NOT go corporate.  You'll be so bored you'll and  be napping in your big old executive chair.  

• Like 3
  • Love 7
On 12/20/2023 at 5:26 AM, Kemper said:

She “leans forward” …. the better to pop come cleavage if it is out and about.

If anything popped out from Phyllis's lean into Christine, it most likely would hit Christine on her shin. Phyllis might want to watch the "How Gravity Works" episode by Bill Nye the Science Guy.

• Applause 1
  • LOL 11
On 12/19/2023 at 2:26 PM, Joimiaroxeu said:

I feel like Tucker is up to something sneaky with Phyllis

My thought is as soon as Phylth makes that wonderful firewall or whateverthehell it is he wants that she will go running to Jack with info that can take Tucker down.  And all the while she will be cawing about how she is a changed person and trying to be good.

On 12/19/2023 at 2:49 PM, One Tough Cookie said:

but I don't know if I could ever get over that.

Since she's in a mental facility maybe they could recommend some family counseling to re-introduce Vic and Cole to Claire/Eve.  It kills me that Vic just decides to pick up with her daughter as if they have spent Claire/Eve's whole life together.

Standing in the doorway BlueFank🕷️ looks like a wide mouth frog who eats crickets. Christine should reply that I’m an alligator who eats wide mouth frogs.  

Bolded=Beautiful. /pun intended/ And she stood there so long with that face that I thought my internet had frozen.  Please, please send her to prison where she belongs.

2 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Claire was in an unlocked room apparently anyone could enter, and Victoria and Cole knew Jordan was on the loose. Why didn't they have some personal security to guard Claire?

I'm confused that she was remanded to a medical/mental health facility that was not equipped to handle criminals.  Health units for felons have security and locked doors and bars on the windows.

18 minutes ago, One Tough Cookie said:

And homegirl can chug down a flask of vodka faster than I can chug a Carvel milkshake.

Instead of standing "hidden" in the public stairway (in full view of the Jazz Hole bartender) why didn't she just hoof it out to the main bar and down a couple shots there?  She could do that all night because at her age bladder control would be the best excuse for repeated trips to the loo. #don'tsneeze

Why would Christine think it would be a good idea to go to Daniel’s condo,

She had to give him that fugly robe that had belonged to somebody else. Ewwww. I hope she washed it.

Wow, this felt good.  I really missed all of you and the snark.  My Christmas wish came true!  We're back!  Happy Holidays to all!

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8

In the interest of fairness I have started a club for those of us who are not athletically inclined. Its called "The Unathletic Club " and is located in the old GC Police Station ( now that the only cop has quit, they no longer need the space.)

There is no gym, restaurant or rooms for rent, just lots of comfy sofas and TV's.  Admission is free so pop by sometime!

I wonder how Christian will spend Christmas. Maybe he is with Reid. And Johnny and Katie. 

I am not a big fan of Christine but she seems almost tolerable around Danny. Speaking of Danny, is he not the most obtuse man on the planet? 

• Like 6
  • LOL 6
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Tipsy Tucker & Relentless Red: will they enjoy a Christmas Eve mercy fcuk?  If so, they better bribe the Elf on the Shelf to keep his snitch mouth shut. 😉

NO! No matter what evil deeds Tucker may or may not have done, he does not deserve that punishment. And frankly we don’t need to be put through watching it. 

• Like 7
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

What did we do to deserve Phyllis crashing a Very Romalotti Christmas

She gave birth to Daniel.

Wait a minute, wait a minute, how come the Love heart got changed to blue - aaaarrrrgggghhhh, I can't stand change!

• Like 2
  • Hugs 1
  • Wink 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, MsMalin said:

Just don't understand 2 women in their 50s fighting over Danny.

To me, he looks like someone who used to be a world-famous rock star, but who hit the skids in the early 90s when people stopped buying tickets to his concerts.

• Wink 1
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

She had to give him that fugly robe that had belonged to somebody else. Ewwww. I hope she washed it.

Right? I couldn't believe Danny put it right on without hesitation. Christine made a point of mentioning it used to belong to Bryan Ferry so maybe that was part of the cachet. Some of Bryan Ferry's dead skin cells might have transferred from the robe to Danny and given him some extra talent or inspiration. 😼

NO! No matter what evil deeds Tucker may or may not have done, he does not deserve that punishment. And frankly we don’t need to be put through watching it. 

Lol, for sure I don't want to watch it but I think knowing it happened would be hilarious. I bet Tucker would turn her out like no man ever has, and afterward Phyllis would want to drop herself into a volcano from the embarrassment.

• LOL 13
7 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

There she is! Drunk a$$ biatch Nikki has reentered the frame. As a doctor though, Nate should've known better than to try to reason with her while she was boozing. Especially since she couldn't stand him even when she was sober.

Drinki! Drinki! We want Drinki!

Thanx for the heads up. I do believe I will watch Thursday's episode.

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1

So happy to be back on the site with you all! Very tired of Tucker only playing lounge lizard or hide the salami in the sheets with Audra or Ashley. I don't "get" how the Abbots' latest play against Tucker would effectively ruin his corporate reputation. What reputation? Being the badass of the bars or bedroom? I've yet to see him do anything remotely related to serious corporate work, unless that only involves shenanigans and chicanery.

• Like 6
  • Applause 3
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, One Tough Cookie said:

Yeah, he's so smarmy looking.  He gives me the creeps also.

Well, hit me with a cattle prod.  I was actually agreeing with Nate when he was talking to Victor about Nikki.  And homegirl can chug down a flask of vodka faster than I can chug a Carvel milkshake.

I think it's about time Tucker got his own place.  Hanging around the bar is not a good look. I have hope noses in the air Abby and Devon let him play with his grandson a little.  I wonder when we will actually see the kid in person. Also, I think he will ride out the scandal and give the Abbots agita this coming year.  And naturally, Ashley will find some reason to negatively continue to find ways/reasons to be around him.

Lauren, you a definitely a beautiful woman.   No doubt.  But, PLEASE follow Diane's lead and get a stylist.  Not Diane's, but one of your own, because shiny dresses that you favor are not a good look.

Well, that's all I have now because I just got up.

Chance do NOT go corporate.  You'll be so bored you'll and  be napping in your big old executive chair.  

Lauren beside a stylist you need someone to tell you to lay off the bronzer.  That white cover sheet you where under made this look more prominent. 

• Like 7
  • Useful 1
On 12/19/2023 at 12:06 PM, pvandal said:

I took “head honcho” to be Billyese for CEO.

I think you mean 'Nostrilese' or 'Buttbiscuitese'. 'Billyese' is a a creole dialect spoken only between Mop & Billy. Nostrilese is a patois spoken only between Manjaw & Billy. And Buttbiscuitese is a pidgin dialect spoken only between Billy & the Abbott family. HTHs!

Edited by surfgirl
  • LOL 7

Dear Buttbiscuit;

My brother has left the family business for what he presumes are greener pastures. I know it’s my fault even though he smarmily pretends it isn’t. He feels like he can’t compete with me, which, to be fair, would require him to scrape up some dignity, integrity and charm. He clearly thinks he’s the cutest thing in shoe leather, strutting up to people like a dual exhaust Pez dispenser, popping out sugary blocks of terrible gambling analogies. My brother hasn’t played a game of chance edgier than bingo, though he did get rolled by a tough gang of biddies outside the legion hall one night. They sent his flat ass home looking like he had rainbow pox after curb daubing him. I guess he’s afraid that chasing the high of fighting Tucker McCall will lead him back to the seedy debauchery of trying to rig the ball machine or desperately printing counterfeit cards in the basement. I digress. How should I celebrate his departure? A tasteful office party to allow employees to share in the joy, or a private family soiree that he’s not invited to?

Signed;

Jack of all Trades

Dear Trades;

Maybe you could celebrate by eating a big bag of shit? I don’t know your brother personally, of course, but a man drawing on a deep well of gambling wisdom isn’t some simple bingo boy. He is clearly an established high roller, making it rain at the poker and blackjack tables of Vegas, Monte Carlo, Atlantic City, Dubai and Sheboygan. At least his son isn’t a dipshit. Yet. Sounds like you have some pretty lofty standards there, standards that even a rising tycoon who has mastered the subtle art of philosophy couldn’t hope to reach. Perhaps you could have simply wished the lad well as he escaped from out under your shadow and to the protective pleats of his mother’s pantsuit. You’re a bad brother who should feel bad.

Dear Buttiscuit;

What a chicken you are, William. Do you wear a coat outside or do you simply ask Mrs. Martinez to sprinkle a box of Shake n’ Bake all over you before leaving the house? I expected you to flee the battlefield before the griddle got too hot under your pancake ass, but to cut and run to mommy? Jack and Ashley drop a massive deuce into my punchbowl, and the biggest dung beetle in town isn’t there to slurp the spillage? You disappoint me. I’m sure you’ve justified your cowardice with steaming brown pearls of wisdom usually found in a pretentious Toyota commercial. Like seriously, people, sell me a fucking car and spare me the mawkish family drama. Back to business! I haven’t forgotten about you, though I doubt I’ll need to lift a finger to effect a personal disaster. Your box of hair nephew has already lost his ticket to a world of unimaginable sexual delights by bumblefucking the double agent thing. Ashley clearly misses me filling her Christmas stocking. I’mma point a Phyllis missile (Phissile?) at Jack and let that wacky dame do whatever crazy shit comes naturally. You all effortlessly played yourselves.

Signed;

Tucker McCall Cannot Be Stopped

Dear Tucker;

I got news for you, buddy. Effortlessly playing yourself gets a little more difficult for men after 40. I do enjoy seeing my dingbat nephew fail, so thanks for that. You can toss that Phyllis grenade anywhere you like, but no one can control where the shrapnel lands. Keep your legs closed is all I’m saying. Phyllis’ taste in men has degraded over the years, starting with her backtracking down the evolutionary chart while following a trail of banana peels. Now if my brother was a has been who looked like he’d been bobbing for apples in an inkwell, your plan to weaponize the red scare might have merit. Enjoy convincing the world you’re not a perv enabler!

Dear Buttbiscuit;

Baby baby my baby my sweetheart yougotthat baby sweet baby youhaveanicedaynow k? Baby my sweetheart baby baby - Apologies. Sometimes my record gets stuck, k? It is like the old gramophones I used to waltz to. Enough foolishness! My wife is drinking again, k? And let me tell you this, young man, she is not one of those fun, lovable drunks. She is very, very mean. Machiavelli was tremendously mean-spirited when tanked on wine; he wrote a whole damn book about my methods in a fit of drunken pique! Or how about that asshole Dante? I invite him into my home and he writes a damn expose! Oh yes, you’re an advice columnist. Give me some damn advice!

Signed;

My Home Had Ten Circles You Liar

Dear Circles;

My most meaningful piece of advice would be to please, please stop infantilizing your wife with mumbled terms of endearment. Dude, it is straight fucking awful. I know I’ve received letters from every single person who has heard it, including your wife. Look, all I know is that your family had some harrowing experience which wrecked your wife’s sobriety. Another Newman letter said something about intravenous vodka infusions. I personally would seek some serious medical attention that doesn’t involve Genoa City’s one-room, pop-up hospital instead of plunging back into work and normal life like nothing happened. Of course your wife is a mean drunk - she’s mean as a rattlesnake sober. Merry Christmas, you lump of coal!

Dear Buttbiscuit;

I had to go to the worst Christmas party ever. Oh my god, it was so awkward. Ugh. My mom is so thirsty for my dad and my dad totally doesn’t get it, like at all. I kinda want them back together, but then that seems childish, you know? Then Grandma Phyllis showed up and pinched me hard on the arm every time I called her Grandma Phyllis. I changed her Xbox gamertag to 2bsoxwitlemonz, so ha ha. She was macking on my grandfather, and it was… GROSS. I guess they used to be married, but I’m not seeing it. He’s a cornball and she’s, like, a lizard person. Then my granddad’s ex stopped by with used clothes for him, and my grandma was soooo jealous because she had given him some of her used underwear, which is a weird thing to do. I like vintage stuff, but granny panties? Grandma and the ex acted like dorks all night while granddad just sat around with a poop-consuming grin on his face and told boring stories from ancient history. My aunt was there and she’s just an asshole, so who cares? I heard you were my dad for a while. Would Christmas with your family be better than the busted ass party I got stuck with?

Signed;

Princess Goosey

Dear Princess;

Duh? Anything is better than spending time with Phyllis. Let me guess. You all sat around and made sentimental speeches about family and second chances and home and blah blah blah. I bet nice things were even said to your grandma, who had just spent the past year committing crimes, gaslighting her kids and making them accessories after the fact. That’s not healthy, kid. Grandma is on her 77th chance, and if your dad and aunt weren’t trapped in a dysfunctional, abusive dynamic with her, their lives would be vastly improved. Heed my advice - keep that lunatic at a safe distance lest you fall into the same trap. Now, Christmas with my family would be a much less awkward form of boring. You could have experienced it, but, guess what? Your grandmother ruined that too. Unfortunately the other half of your almost family would have been the Newmans, and they suck harder than my nostrils. Next holiday, keep your cell phone handy to record your family’s hot mess. You would be very surprised at how many clicks a Tiktok of a horny toad washed up pop star fighting off a velociraptor can get. Good luck!

• Fire 2
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 11