Type keyword(s) to search

Season 16 Live Feed Discussion: Keeping an Eye Out

• Start Topic

This is the same exterior lot they used for Bill & Katie's wedding on the CBS soap B&B. The soap that Donny will star on. That said, this so weird that they are shooting it here. Usually, they sit around the actual jury house & discuss everything.

Edit to add. I may be totally wrong. At least, I think it's on the backlot of universal? & that "house" is from an old tv show.

Yeah they are on the CBS lot.

They filmed or are currently filming (Last year it was done at night so it's possible it's at night again) the Jury segment today I'm assuming again. They are filming it on the CBS lot.

http://imgur.com/a/tz0dT

I wonder who is hosting. The name tag around that one guy just says HOST. Anyone have any idea? Last year was Dr. Will, it would be cool if it was him again.

Thanks for posting, I love seeing things like that. Can anyone tell who is sitting where? I hope Frankie & Zach are not next to each other.

That probably means the jury house is closed then and they are in LA in a hotel from now on, right? I feel a little bad for all 11 of them. How incredibly boring!! Aren't the jurors even separated from each other in that time? Painful. I don't think the HG have been outside except for comps since Sunday night and probably won't get to go until Saturday morning.

• Love 1
Derrick served Victoria a plate of zucchini and she said, oh-so-casually-and-with-great-familiarity, "Thanks, love."  This chick is playing house big time with somebody else's husband.​

I disagree - I don't think this is that big of a deal.  These houseguests have been throwing the word "love" around like nobody's business all season.  They walk in to a room and say "I love you."  They walk out of the same room 30 seconds later?  "I love you."  A lot of them have addressed each other as "Love" when speaking to them.  It seems to have become part of the vernacular of the house, without any real thought about whether they they love that person.  Hell, Cody, Caleb, Derrick, and Vic all routinely told Frankie "I love you", even though I really doubt they did.  And serving each other food?  Also been happening all season.  They cook for each other, they serve each other, they do each other's laundry, they clean each other's hair out of the drain.  Living in that house together, with no outside contact, must create a weird sense of intimacy.  I think Victoria loves (ha!) her connection to Derrick, and really likes him as a person, but I don't think she's "playing house".  She's naive and young and inexperienced with men, but I would argue that her conservatism and naiveté makes her *less* inclined to being harboring secret fantasies about Derrick.  

Edited by Turtle
  • Love 9

That probably means the jury house is closed then and they are in LA in a hotel from now on, right? I feel a little bad for all 11 of them. How incredibly boring!! Aren't the jurors even separated from each other in that time? Painful. I don't think the HG have been outside except for comps since Sunday night and probably won't get to go until Saturday morning.

Most likely. This is why I always feel the F4 evictee is usually the most bitter. They just get evicted and end up in a hotel for a week. The two I am speaking of are Shane and Michelle (BB11), and Keesha. I'm sure there are others I'm not thinking of right now.

Edited by choclatechip45

Thanks for posting, I love seeing things like that. Can anyone tell who is sitting where? I hope Frankie & Zach are not next to each other.

It looks like Host in the middle then to the left Donny, Jocasta, Zach, Caleb. It's hard to tell the people to the right. It looks like the person to the right next to the host is Hayden (possibly from the other photo) and then next to him is Nicole. And then Christine and Frankie would be the last 2.

Caleb kinda hinted in his interview with Jeff today that he will see the rest of the Jury today and then not again until next week (someone asked him if he was bummed Amber wasn't in Jury and he said something along the lines of, well I would of just seen her at the Jury Talk today, then not until next week). So my guess is they prolly will go into sequester right after it films today. Or they filmed Frankie coming in on Tuesday and then just sent them to the hotels.

Honestly after just watching the Jeff interview, Caleb really had no idea what was going on. Lol. He thinks Derrick literally did nothing. Lol.

Edited by SiobhanJW

Derrick served Victoria a plate of zucchini and she said, oh-so-casually-and-with-great-familiarity, "Thanks, love."  This chick is playing house big time with somebody else's husband.

Hey, give her a break.  Her fantasy has less than a week to live.

HGs throwing questions at each other.

One question was, "If you could have front-row tickets to any concert, what performer/band would you choose to see?"

• Derrick: Rascal Flatts
  • Victoria: Beyonce
  • Cody: Shinedown

Color me surprised.  Cody's got taste.

Out of all the stupid gimmicky changes AG has made over the years, the jury questioning is one of my most hated. Because I'm sorry, the feeds are worthless now until the end. Maybe ten minutes of goodness when the winner of part two HOH is revealed, but that's it. Either everyone blows smoke up each other's ass, or they try their best not to talk game. It's horrible.

Back when they had to face the jury questions before the finale, it took much longer than just an hour. And it was brutal. Because each jury member would ask whatever they wanted, and could ask both HGs something. Many of us crazy feed watchers desperately waited until it was over just to see their initial reactions, and that's what made it so fun. And then we kept trying to piece together who might vote for who based on the tiny snippets we managed to catch of the finalists talking about all the questions they got. The feeds back then were kind of awesome, because the finalists were bitchy and bitter about the raking over the coals they received, and we tried to put the little clues together to see who might win.

It's not the same now. Canned producer questions which have to take place within about eight live minutes, with the person just evicted not having any time to even process anything is a horrible, stupid change.

Edited by Katesus7
  • Love 9

Maybe, this year with a 90 minute finale they'll go back to the old format of the jury each getting a question to ask?! Wishful thinking on my part. Of course, it will probably Zach, Frankie and Christine to fill the female quota who get to ask the questions.

Edited by ByaNose

So he'll vote for Cody? Bummer Derrick, no 9-0 for you.

My friend and I were just talking about this, She has followed me down the hole of BB, we have been In this together all Summer.

She said she thinks Caleb will vote on Comp wins. I countered with I possibly agree but if Derrick wins Final HOH then they are tied. So who knows where it goes.

She also thinks he's going to say he is a Cop, but he will say it in a way that is good for him. To keep a secret that long especially something that defines you is pretty impressive.

We both agree if it's Derrick/Cody they will want Derrick to go after Cody. And that he has to throw Cody under the bus a little and say I basically did everything. Lol.

I also think that Derrick should just win because he has literally babysat Victoria for 90 days. It's his payment. He's one patient man.

Edited by SiobhanJW

Color me ignorant. Have never even heard of Shinedown!

They kick ass in concert.  Saw them a couple of years ago at an outdoor concert in Nashville (god, I miss Buzzfest).  Shinedown was the closing act, and they killed it - and my older daughter and I were right up front for the show.  :)

• Love 3

Katesus, thanks for the explanation of how the jury questions/ live feeds used to work.  Didn't watch the feeds then, or even much of Big Brother, and I think the old way sounds a lot better.  

After being in the house and the jury house all summer, I think I would welcome a week alone in a hotel!  They've got to be so tired of each other at this point.  

Katesus, thanks for the explanation of how the jury questions/ live feeds used to work.  Didn't watch the feeds then, or even much of Big Brother, and I think the old way sounds a lot better.

It really was. Dani Donato threw a fit after the season 8 jury session it was great. I remember Erika thought she did well when she probably gave the worst performance in BB history.

Derrick served Victoria a plate of zucchini and she said, oh-so-casually-and-with-great-familiarity, "Thanks, love."  This chick is playing house big time with somebody else's husband.

Actually, I think it might be more of a "thanks hon", because I've heard her say this before to someone else. After all this time in such close quarters and her definite bond with the last boys, she's close with them. Even though she has a bit of a crush, I really don't think it's much more than that, a sweet familiarity and comfort, but she's not playing house as in with a boyfriend.

I disagree - I don't think this is that big of a deal.  These houseguests have been throwing the word "love" around like nobody's business all season.  They walk in to a room and say "I love you."  They walk out of the same room 30 seconds later?  "I love you."  A lot of them have addressed each other as "Love" when speaking to them.  It seems to have become part of the vernacular of the house, without any real thought about whether they they love that person.  Hell, Cody, Caleb, Derrick, and Vic all routinely told Frankie "I love you", even though I really doubt they did.  And serving each other food?  Also been happening all season.  They cook for each other, they serve each other, they do each other's laundry, they clean each other's hair out of the drain.  Living in that house together, with no outside contact, must create a weird sense of intimacy.  I think Victoria loves (ha!) her connection to Derrick, and really likes him as a person, but I don't think she's "playing house".  She's naive and young and inexperienced with men, but I would argue that her conservatism and naiveté makes her *less* inclined to being harboring secret fantasies about Derrick.

Just what I said, I'm trailing behind with reading and catching up and you just put it much more eloquent than me, but my sentiments exactly.

• Love 6

Which is sadder:

• People playing televised backgammon for lack of better options?
  • People watching said people play televised backgammon - also for lack of better options?

Ok - First round's up, and I'm buying.

Oh, it's way sadder than this. We are watching what is a made up backgammon game, no idea what they are playing on the backgammon board ;). It's not backgammon.

• Love 3

Taking Victoria to the end promises that he will live a life of humiliation much like the male Titanic survivors, skulking through alleys at night scouring trash cans for food.

OMG! I'm DYING right now. Thank you Sammich63! :)

Oh, it's way sadder than this. We are watching what is a made up backgammon game, no idea what they are playing on the backgammon board ;). It's not backgammon.

Well... I ran across a forgotten half-bottle of Cuervo Gold in a cabinet, so I'm not near as bothered by it now.

• Love 6

Derrick just told Victoria that he didn't watch Dan's season.  Oh, Derrick, now you're just lying for sport.  Overall, though, the convo is kind of interesting - Vic seems to have some actual game knowledge, and she's thinking.  Of course, she's also heavily suggesting, again, that she'll split the money with Derrick if she wins.  Bless her heart.  

ETA: The funniest part of this is that right after Derrick said "I didn't watch that season" in response to a direct question from Vic about Dan, Memphis, and Keisha, he then goes on to detail exactly what happened that season.  

Edited by Turtle
  • Love 2

Well... I ran across a forgotten half-bottle of Cuervo Gold in a cabinet, so I'm not near as bothered by it now.

I'm with you; on pain killers for my torn rotator cuff makes half watching and ordering killer fabrics for my next sewing art project verrrrry nice.

• Love 2

Pardon my language, but for fuck's sake, why doesn't multi quote work for me???  I went to the Testing Zone and tried it, and it worked fine.  Doesn't work here, though.  Just know that I quoted many of you, and made many hilarious and insightful comments in response.  I swear.

Edited by Turtle
  • Love 10

Pardon my language, but for fuck's sake, why doesn't multi quote work for me???  I went to the Testing Zone and tried it, and it worked fine.  Doesn't work here, though.  Just know that I quoted many of you, and made many hilarious and insightful comments in response.  I swear.

I believe you.

• Love 2

I dunno, you could be like Derrick and are just lying to us for no reason. 

• Love 7

Now that 4 or 5 shots of Cuervo Gold* have settled my jangling nerves from the taut (TAUT, I tell you!) thrill ride which was tonight's Big Brother Bogus Backgammon Binge, I think I shall now join the HGs in slumberous repast:

- as Victoria dreams of settling down with a nice family-oriented guy not unlike Derrick;

- as Derrick dreams of settling down with a nice family-oriented $575K payday;

- as Cody dreams of waking up without a headache, and what cool kicks will look good on him as he's sitting in the F2 chair.

Goodnight, sweet Princes and Princesses.

* BTW - thank you, Steely Dan, for "Hey Nineteen".

• Love 2

Actually, I think it might be more of a "thanks hon", because I've heard her say this before to someone else. After all this time in such close quarters and her definite bond with the last boys, she's close with them. Even though she has a bit of a crush, I really don't think it's much more than that, a sweet familiarity and comfort, but she's not playing house as in with a boyfriend.

Just what I said, I'm trailing behind with reading and catching up and you just put it much more eloquent than me, but my sentiments exactly.

That's my thought as well.  I call my friends love all the time, so "Thanks love" is a common phrase that comes out of my mouth.  

I'm just quoting you to be a brat.....  *neener neener*

• Love 1

Oh and by the way - today (Friday) is National Talk Like A Pirate Day.

Arrrrr, m**********rs.

Arrrrgh! Too bad the Bucs stunk it up last night on national tv. After that I was right there with you guys watching the bogus backgammon with a bottle of Chardonnay.

• Love 1

Oh my gosh, why does Big Brother drag out the last week??  It's ridiculous to have these people go stir crazy (I'm talking houseguests AND feedsters) watching absolutely nothing.  Finale should have been Sunday night, no way could we be still interested in the feeds come early next week. 

Anyone guess what tonight's show will bring?  Maybe highlights of the season?  Maybe we'll get to see Izzy???

Question: why does Victoria have all of her stuff in luggage in the hall? She get tired of packing/unpacking between all those eviction votes?

She's holding on to Derrick's game for him Edited by TOL
  • Love 3

Out of all the stupid gimmicky changes AG has made over the years, the jury questioning is one of my most hated. Because I'm sorry, the feeds are worthless now until the end. Maybe ten minutes of goodness when the winner of part two HOH is revealed, but that's it. Either everyone blows smoke up each other's ass, or they try their best not to talk game. It's horrible.

Back when they had to face the jury questions before the finale, it took much longer than just an hour. And it was brutal. Because each jury member would ask whatever they wanted, and could ask both HGs something. Many of us crazy feed watchers desperately waited until it was over just to see their initial reactions, and that's what made it so fun. And then we kept trying to piece together who might vote for who based on the tiny snippets we managed to catch of the finalists talking about all the questions they got. The feeds back then were kind of awesome, because the finalists were bitchy and bitter about the raking over the coals they received, and we tried to put the little clues together to see who might win.

It's not the same now. Canned producer questions which have to take place within about eight live minutes, with the person just evicted not having any time to even process anything is a horrible, stupid change.

I feel the same way about this.  I loved hearing the final two discussing the jury questions, their own reactions, and their perceptions of the jurors' responses to their questions.  I still have fond memories of Adam and Ryan wandering around the house, partially amped up and partially dazed.  I also think that if the final two could go either way for a juror the old style question left them better able to make a decision.  In addition, the final two could defend and explain their games better.  The poor final juror is experiencing a whirlwind of emotions and is told to make a decision in minutes.  The new format is just all around bad for me.

• Love 3

Has Victoria brought up the fact that finale night is on Rosh Hashanah at all?

I think it's pretty shitty of BB to move the finale to the high holiday of Rosh Hashanah. Imagine the outcry if they moved the finale so that it was in Easter or Christmas.

• Love 5

One question was, "If you could have front-row tickets to any concert, what performer/band would you choose to see?"

• Derrick: Rascal Flatts

Of course!

I think my fave part was when there'd be audio leaks of the jury coming in. Such fun!  BB11 was the beginning of the end of this show in so many ways, IMO.

Maybe, this year with a 90 minute finale they'll go back to the old format of the jury each getting a question to ask?! 

The finale was 90 minutes last year and the jury questions were stupid and pointless. Plus, this season they have extra things to announce like TA and possibly Derrick's lie, and it's painfully obvious Derrick will win, so the jury questioning might be even shorter.

Derrick just told Victoria that he didn't watch Dan's season.  Oh, Derrick, now you're just lying for sport.  Overall, though, the convo is kind of interesting - Vic seems to have some actual game knowledge, and she's thinking. 

Victoria has actually shown she knows quite a bit, more than most of them, about BB. She binge watched every season when she got cast.

Anyone guess what tonight's show will bring?  Maybe highlights of the season?  Maybe we'll get to see Izzy???

Yea, it'll be a recap show with some new footage, intermixed with part 1 of HOH. That's how they did it last season, I believe. They might show Izzy since it's not like there's much good stuff to show!

Edited by peachmangosteen